Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That one itch you need someone to help with.

Detailedrp90

Banned
Banished
I am looking for a submissive female. I want her to be submissive in roleplaying. Also be friendly in occ I enjoy getting to know my partner especially if we are going to be long term. I want her to have little to no limits on roles or kinks so pairings roleplays can be set up quickly. She will be my partner for multiple roleplays if she fits what I'm looking for. The roleplays can be long or short term smut or plot but she must be up to it. We can get to know each other while roleplaying. I understand stand hard no limits because I have some of my own so don't be afraid to tell me up front but we can discuss that once you message me. So if you are looking for a long term partner then message me and we can see if you fit the bill. Also don't just disappear. I won't be mad if you don't like something so just keep me informed instead of me waiting for you to respond to a message.

Also

Really craving some incest roles right now. I have plenty of roles and scenarios to help us get the ball rolling just some examples. 
Dad daughter 
Brother sister 
Uncle niece 
Cousins. 
Basically any role involving incest as long as it's consensual. 
I really don't expect a ton of messages for this thread but I have crazy cravings. We all want to fulfill our cravings so hopefully someone will help me with mine. I want something sloppy, something filthy. I want excessive amounts of cum, precum, drool, squirting really any bodily fluid I would agree too. Excessive as in unrealistic amounts. 

Consensual scenarios only 

I play a male. I am perfectly fine with female or males if they think they can help me and can play a female characters just straight m x f. I would prefer someone who can give details at least a paragraph but more would be amazing. I will match my partner. I can either do first or third person that doesn't matter to me. I only play human on human roles. Which means I won't agree to your character not being human. Sorry just not my thing. I'm not good with magic or anything like that but if you want to add some form of unrealistic standard like how big your character's eyes are is perfectly fine. 

So if you're still interested please send me a message and we can discuss roles or plots. I'm sure I will keep bumping this until this craving is finally satisfied. 

Also please no disappearing. I don't want to get everything set up and excited to finally play something like this out then never hear from you again lol. 

Here is a quick list of some plot ideas I have.

1)could you play a desperate mother for a mother and son's new baseball coach roleplay? She basically throws herself at him just aching to have a relationship that she is willing to be his sub just for the slightest amount of attention. 

2) Could you possibly play a trailer trash type teen for a daddy daughter roleplay or brother and sister roleplay? Tattoos and piercings in unconventional places wild colored hair? The cum dumpster of the trailer park? Maybe even pregnant. 

3) a brother sister roleplay. The brother joins the army when he turns 18 and comes back after years of being gone to surprise his sister on her 18th birthday. Their parents never hid their sexual activities from their children which transitions to their kids. 

4) brother sister roleplay in a zombie apocalypse world. The brother joins the army before the breakout. Then after the zombie apocalypse starts he fights his way back to his hometown to find his family which is only his sister who found a community to survive in. She is slutty due to a new life in a world with no morals.

5) a cousins gangbang roleplay. They are all really close when they were younger. They started growing apart the older they got. Finally they decided to take a vacation just the cousins to get closer. They don't know their only female cousin is addicted to cum.

6) Would you be interested in playing a head cheerleader or dance member of a small town school dedicated to their high school football team. My character would be the new kid that is supposed to be a football star with a troubled past. His parents past away but since he was almost 18 he was awarded custody of his little sister. Now he was kicked out of his old school for a fight during a game. Now 18 he starts at his new school. I was hoping for like a love at first sight thing from your character if that would be possible.

Well thanks for reading hope to hear from some of you.

RE: Wanting female with little limits

I'm interested.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55924
Pm me if you are too

RE: Looking for my sub f

Detailedrp90 said:
I am looking for a submissive female. I want her to be submissive in roleplay and just talking in general. I want her to have little to no limits on roles or kinks so pairings roleplays can be set up quickly. She will be my partner for multiple roleplays if she fits what I'm looking for. The roleplays can be long or short term smut or plot but she must be up to it. We can get to know each other while roleplaying. I understand stand hard no limits because I have some of my own so don't be afraid to tell me up front but we can discuss that once you message me. So if you are just all around submissive in and out of roleplaying looking for a long term partner then message me and we can see if you fit the bill.
Hello there,

I love playing as a sub younger girl. I prefer play on yim, is this possible?

F

Hello, Detailedrp90. My name is Kiela. I'm a genderfluid pansexual switch with only one hard limit, and recently I feel like I'm willing to have that limit pushed. Despite being genderfluid, I prefer to be female, and considered such. As a switch, I can play any role with great precision. I love to develop the characters I roleplay with over a course of time, with certain events and my partners preferences adjusting the way my character functions at the core. I have a rather extensive list of kinks, ticks and other fun things to discover. I'll leave my F-list at the bottom of my post. I hope you give me a PM at least so that we can talk about your ideas and desires, and then we'll go from there.

https://www.f-list.net/c/dark%20princess%20ecsy

Regards, Kiela~

Detailedrp90 said:
I am looking for a submissive female. I want her to be submissive in roleplaying. Also be friendly in occ I enjoy getting to know my partner especially if we are going to be long term. I want her to have little to no limits on roles or kinks so pairings roleplays can be set up quickly. She will be my partner for multiple roleplays if she fits what I'm looking for. The roleplays can be long or short term smut or plot but she must be up to it. We can get to know each other while roleplaying. I understand stand hard no limits because I have some of my own so don't be afraid to tell me up front but we can discuss that once you message me. So if you are looking for a long term partner then message me and we can see if you fit the bill. Also don't just disappear. I won't be mad if you don't like something so just keep me informed instead of me waiting for you to respond to a message.
I am interested in being your sub

Back
Top Bottom