Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Romance Requests F for M (IPC: Update 9/16/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaBellaMia

Star
Belle here! So I'm definitely looking for role plays and want to try my hand with more romantic stories, with perhaps dark under tones. It's always a lot of fun to play out romance though I do have a thread with darker non-consensual/taboo ideas here. So here are some plots that may suit your fancy! I won't list any specific kinks I want involved for the story but I will not do vore, extreme gore, water sports, bestiality, scat and mutilation, and I'm not doing any snuff. Violence might play a role in the role plays listed, because some of the characters are involved in rather nefarious underground activities but nothing horrible.

Pictures or descriptions of characters or both are fine by me. I am not particular in that. I now have an IM service. If interested, please PM me for my YIM handle and I'll give it to you. That being said, please be mindful of the following statement.

I WILL NOT ROLE PLAY AS MYSELF OR USE 1ST PERSON POV. DO NOT MESSAGE ME WANTING TO CYBER.

My Plots:

#1: (Modern or 1930s) We all have secrets that we keep but what about the people to whom their secrets mean not just their own but those the love as well? A hitman for the mob kept the life a secret from his girlfriend, whom he loved and wanted to shelter from the life of crime he had been raised in, until he was set up by the crime family he worked for to take the fall for something he didn't do. When the rp would take place would be years after, when he's released from prison and finds the girlfriend (it would've seemed to her that he just disappeared) has a kid by him and is dating the dirty cop that helped frame him. Now he has to get her back while working to get revenge on the dirty cop and his own "family" that had betrayed him.

#2: (Modern) Her life before now was fraught with danger and now she's gotten a chance to start over, away from the danger and the horrible life she led before. She has settled into life in a small town, working as an elementary school teacher and catching the eye of the local sheriff (or a cop, doesn't matter either way). He is intrigued by the mysterious beauty that has come into town and wants to know more but she seems to be a sheltered girl who needs love to help her open up but when her past is revealled, he realizes she is in more danger than even he can comprehend.

#3: (Modern) She married at nineteen to a nice guy who ended up dying of cancer when she was twenty-three. Now it's been two years since his death. Her one constant in life is her best friend and best friend to her former husband who was always there for her. She figures that now is the time to start dating and after a couple of dates, she realizes the man she wants is the man who has always been there for her. Unbeknownst to her, one of the guys she went on a date with has decided that he wants her all to himself and he'll stop at nothing to have her. Now she and her new lover have to overcome the danger creeping in.

#4: (Modern) A single mom showing up in a new town isn't unusual but she intrigues him. His neighbor is a single mom who is beautiful but closed up. Her little girl is adorable, if not a bit of trouble and after he catches the girl shoplifting, it presents the perfect oppertunity to introduce himself. He is intrigued by the shy beauty before him and he sees the haunting look in her eyes. First friends, and then lovers, she begins to realize that getting involved with him is dangerous, especially because she is still married and her husband is a true monster who would kill any man that might lay a hand on what he considers his.

#5: (Modern) Her life has always been a dangerous one. With her father's death by a mob hit, she has come to live with her uncle, a man involved in a huge underground human trafficking ring and he wants her to be his new girl. She refuses and manages to run away before he can start pimping her out to his buddies and finds love with a construction worker (or other blue collar type) with a heart of gold who is unaware of her family life or past. The two are together for nearly two years before her uncle manages to track her and takes her away, killing her lover and bringing her into his circle of prostitution. Eight years pass and now she is twenty-six, a high class call girl and get's hired out for the night by an elite multimillionaire and when she shows up at his apartment, it isn't some stranger, it is her past love. Now that the two are reunited, and with danger at every turn, will they be able to suceed in taking down her uncle? How he comes to be a multimillionaire is up to you. Maybe he was sitting on an inheritance, maybe he is just posing and is actually an FBI agent who has been trying to save her since recovering from some pretty nasty wounds that were supposed to of killed him all those years ago.

#6: (Medieval) A young woman lives alone in the woods, seen by others as a witch though really she has a great ability to heal. When she comes across a man in the woods, injured, she decides to heal him, unaware that he was the crown Prince of the kingdom where she lived. As he heals, they both find themselves falling in love but what happens when he reveals the truth?

#7: (Medieval, NEW as of 9/16) Two kingdoms once lived together in peace. The Crown Princess of one and the Crown Prince of the other were betrothed from the birth of the Princess to unite their kingdoms and rule as one. The prince grew into a fine youth and the princess, younger than he was only a child when rebellion overtook the kingdom of the Princess. She barely escaped with her life disappearing into the forests between the two kingdoms, never to be seen again. Eight years later, the Prince is near he border, helping to fend his kingdom against a raiding party when he comes across a small hovel deep in the heart of the forest, so hidden he only really stumbles upon it. There he finds a young woman of beauty, quiet and shy, and with a necklace around her neck that he had given to his betrothed when she had been just a child. Where it goes from there is up for discussion.

#8 (Medieval, NEW as of 9/16): Her land was taken from her family when she was just a child. The only survivor of her family, she and the remains of her family's guard go into hiding. Like a female Robin Hood, her aim is to reclaim the lands stolen from her and help her people now being ruled by a tyrant. And how does she plan to do that? Kidnapping the son of the man who stole her livelihood. A warrior in his own right, he is not at all pleased when a young woman manages to kidnap him and hold him prisoner. While he knows of his father's sins, he was no part himself and soon finds himself enamored with the beautiful young woman who's managed to capture him. She will be younger than him and this will not be a dom/sub relationship. Both of them are on equal footing with the other. This one has the ability for humor and plenty of passion between the two main characters.

Pairings (Modern):
Single Mom x Single Dad
Single Dad x Nanny
Hitman x Girlfriend
Mob Boss' Daughter x FBI Agent
Mob Boss' Daughter x Rival Mob Boss/Mob Boss' son
Mob Boss' Daughter x Bodyguard
Stripper x Client
Boss x Secretary
Rich Girl x Body Guard
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Former Call-Girl/Prostitute x Blue Collar Guy
Forbidden Lovers
Shapeshifter x Human

Pairings (Medieval):
Arranged Marriage
King x Princess
Prince x Princess
Lord x Lady
Knight x Lady
King x Peasant Girl
Prince x Peasant Girl
Shapeshifter x Human
Elf x Human

Fandoms I Am Interested In:

Game of Thrones: a future setting where it is a new generation of kings, queens and ladies and lords. No canons because I just don't want to encroach on the storyline George RR Martin is working on. Anything goes here. Just hit me up if you have an idea.

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon: I just love the premise of this series. Beautiful woman from a modern time gets dropped into the past, having to learn to adjust. And there is nothing sexier than a man in a kilt. Not to mention the option of where she ends up in the past. It could be anywhere from 1100 to 1800 Scotland and how cool is that?

Fairy Tales: I would love to put a twist on a fairy tale. They are great plot lines and I really would love to make our own fairy tale or twist an old one.

Rapunzel
Snow Queen
Snow White
Rumplestiltskin
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
Sleeping Beauty
The Little Mermaid

Well those are my ideas! Feel free to hit me up with your own ideas and I would love to hear them! PMs only please. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom