Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Joyride (Dirty Blonde & Hardor)

Dirty Blonde

Super-Earth
Ever since I can remember Daddy told me I could never touch his classic Porsche. He always valued the sleek silver sports car more than me, it seemed. So one day, after a few wines and a bit of coke, I decided to see just what was so hot about the damn thing. Waiting until one of his weekend business trips out-of-town, I swipe a spare copy of his keys and take his precious Porsche out for a burn.

The sun is high and scorching as I throw the mean machine around the desert roads. Sticky tar and acidic petrol hang in the air. I'm whopping with delight as I push the powerful car to its limits, practically flying down the scorching gravel. The leather upholstery is hot against my tanned skin, sweat sparkling all over my perfect bikini-clad body. With the wind in my hair and the powerful vibration between my legs I'm having a fantastic time - until a loud, grating CLUNK comes from the engine and it dies. The car rolls gently over onto the rocky curb as wispy blue smoke begins to trickle from under the hood.

"Oh shit! Shit shit shit!" I'm terrified and nearly in a panic as I jump out onto the side. For a few moments I'm expecting to whole thing to explode. Standing there in the total silence of the empty desert I realize I'm totally stranded and in serious trouble. Normally I would call Daddy - but he'd kill me if he knew what I'd done. I'm going to have to fix this myself, even if I don't properly know how. Crouching down in the shade of a nearby tree, I play around with my phone and desperately look for some help. Thankfully there's still reception, and I'm able to call the garage I passed a little way back, and arrange a tow.

That's when I realize my real problem. I've got nothing but my shades, my bikini and my phone - no money or cards. How am I going to sort this out? Checking myself in a wing mirror, I make sure I'm looking sexy for the mechanic. Seems like my pretty face is going to have to save the day again.

Back
Top Bottom