Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crime and Punishment (Ryanmo97 & Ironic)

Ryan's left hand moved down to her pussy and was a little surprised to find her wet all ready. He then kissed back up his body to her her lips. Then he positioned his cock so it was just touching her wet pussy lips. "Are you ready, Annabelle?"

His touch on her pussy made her moan, her wetness coating his fingertips. Feeling the tip of his cock rub against her slit made her wince, already expecting the worst to happen just in case. "Y-yes, s-sir..." She whispered, peering down to see what Ryan would do next.

"If the pain is too much let me know and I'll stop... " Ryan then slowly pushed his cock into her and he slowly pushed past her hymen. He then slowly started to slide in and out of her.

Annabell felt her hymen tear against her walls, but it did not hurt her too much to her surprise, it was more uncomfortable than hurting. A thin coat of blood coated Ryan's erection, leaving a faint smell of blood arise in the air. She held on to his back, spreading her legs for him to thrust into easier.

Ryan slowly increased his thrusts into her. As he slid back and forth inside her, he reached between them and played with her nipples and kissed her on the nape of her neck.

His breath trailed on her skin, sending goosebumps to coat her body. Her nipples erect from Ryan pinching them, making them ache in pleasure. She slowly wrapped her legs around his waist, clutching tightly to get a better feeling of his thrusts.

Ryan smiled as Annabelle wrapped her legs around his waist. He increased the speed of his thrusts, "mmm... yeah.. Oh... Yeah..." he ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her.

Annabell couldn't believe how much she was enjoying this, opening a gate to something new and exciting. She tangles her fingers in his hair, gripping at it lightly and tugging, moaning in his mouth as her tongue whipped into his sealed lips, invading his mouth.

Ryan smiled as Annabelle seamed to relax and started to enjoy herself. He continued to increase his thrusts into her pussy. "mmm Oh yeah... Oh yeah..." he continued to play with her breasts and kiss her... They continued for several minutes and he said, "Oh, Annabelle... Oh yeah... Oh... I'm going to cum..."

Annabell's grip tightened on Ryan's shoulder blade, moving her lips to kiss his clavicle as he hovered over her, thrusting hard and vigorously, wanting more of her and her wanting more of him. She felt his cock start to vibrate, indicating that he was indeed close to cumming deep within her walls. "Mmm... Then cum..." She moaned, her body rocking with his as the bed squeaked from their lovemaking.

Ryan moaned as he got ready to cum... He held onto her, "Oh Annabelle... Here it comes..." Ryan held Annabelle close to him and then shot his load into her pussy. When he was finished he kissed her, "That was amazing... You were fantastic..."

Annabell felt the quick shots of his warm liquid spread deep into her, coating her walls and falling out of her slit, coating the bed sheets and her own thighs, panting heavily. "Thanks... You were pretty good yourself too..." Sweat trickled by her hairline.

Ryan gave her a kiss and got up. He got up he went over to a cabinet and got a towel. He then wiped off his dick and her pussy. "You have been a very good girl, Annabelle. So, you have earned a reward. I will allow you to wear underwear and shoes. But, I need to know you're sizes..."

"Thank you, sir." Annabell said, giving the permission to wear at least some bit of clothing. She wanted to be on her best behavior, she didn't want to cause anymore trouble like she did yesterday. She got up and held Ryan from behind, already feeling somewhat closer to him through this experience. "I wear a size small, sir."

Ryan nodded and made a note. "And what about bra size and shoe size?" Ryan had a closet full of women's clothes in all sorts of sizes. If the delivery men who brought the boxes to his home knew what was inside, they would have thought he was a cross dresser.

"I wear a 34 C in bra size, and I wear a size 7 1/2 in shoes, sir." She responded, still holding on tightly to him from behind, taking in the scent that he had to offer.

Ryan smiled and broke his hug. Then he went into the closet. He returned with a pair of light blue satin and lace panties with matching bra and a pair of black Mary Jane flats. "Here you are..."

Annabell took the bra and panties and put them on, finally feeling nice to wear something actually. She slid on the flats and nodded at Ryan. "Thank you kindly, sir."

Ryan smiled, "Your welcome, Annabelle..." Ryan took her hand and they walked upstairs. And so for the next week, Ryan and Annabelle started to get to know each other and fell into a nice pattern. They would wake up, have breakfast, go down to the dungeon and have sex, hang out upstairs, have lunch, hang out some more, have dinner, watch TV, then go upstairs and have sex again.

Soon, it was a week and Ryan would be getting his next client, "So, Annabelle... Are you ready to be come a Mistress?"

Annabell nodded at Ryan, feeling that she was capable of fulfilling her role as a Mistress. "Yes sir, I am ready." She responded as they sat in the kitchen eating their breakfast that Ryan cooked once more.

Ryan smiled, "Good..." They went downstairs and had sex then Ryan took Annabelle to the closet... "I want you to go through the lingerie and pick out something sexy for you to wear as my assistant." Just then there was a doorbell. "That must be the client... I'll go upstairs and get her..." Ryan then left Annabelle to pick something to wear.

Annabell browsed through the closet and found a pair of fishnet stockings, sliding them on her curvy legs. She seen a lingerie dress set that was the color orange, taking it and putting it on herself, making her body look even more curvier than before. She started to head downstairs, grabbing on to the railing as she walked.

Ryan was talking with the client when Annabelle walked in, "Ah, Annabelle..." he looked at the client. The client was wearing a blue skirt suit, white blouse, white stockings, and black pumps, "Rebecca, I'd like you to meet Annabelle, my assistant and your Mistress for the week."

Annabelle looked at Rebecca and her mouth dropped open, her eyes glaring at her. She didn't know what to do, she was caught off guard. She walked down the steps and crossed her arms, still glaring at Rebecca. "Hello, Rebecca." She said in a bitter tone, her tongue like a blade as it struck her teeth.

Back
Top Bottom