Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crime and Punishment (Ryanmo97 & Ironic)

"I try." She responded back, holding her hands together and twiddling her thumbs.

She listened carefully as Ryan explain his job to her, now understanding why he had this idea in the first place to become his sex slave. "Assistant? What exactly would I do?" She was confused, not knowing what to think of the idea of it. Her stomach started to rumble as she smelt the pancake batter. She sipped at her black coffee, the rush already taking effect by waking her up.

"That would be up to you... If you wanted to have sex with the girls you could, if you just wanted to whip them or paddle them... you could do that, you could strip them..., or you could just feed them their meals... whatever you want to do... or you could do nothing, it's up to you..." Ryan put some chocolate chips into the batter.

Jessica thought about it, never being apart of a three way, let alone she never lost her virginity. "Uhm... I suppose I will help you, whatever works best at the time being I will do for you." She sipped some more on her coffee as she watched Ryan continue to make the pancakes. "Would you like me to help you with that?" Jessica offered.

Ryan smiled, "Very good... I don't have another client for a couple of weeks so we'll have time to get to know each other." When she asked if he needed help, he said, "Nope... I've got it..." He poured some batter onto the hot griddle. While the pancakes cooked he got some bacon out of the fridge.

"Okay, what is it that you want to know about me, Sir?" Jessica asked, watching Ryan moving around, preparing their breakfast. To find something to do, she took a finger and twirled it in her hair, tucking away the strand hairs behind her ear.

"Tell me anything you like, except for your real name..." He said as he flipped pancakes, "Your real name no longer exists... To me you are Annabelle..."

Annabell blinked at Ryan, thinking of things to tell him about herself. She wondered why he didn't want to know her real name, even though he had her wallet that had it inside her ID. "Well... I was going to school to become a Doctor, but that didn't work out so well." She looked over to stare at a painting that hung out into the wall before asking "What about you, anything you would want to share with me, Sir?"

"I see," said Ryan as he turned the bacon. "Well, I was born to a upper middle class family. I was the the oldest of three. I made my money in the stock market but once I made enough to were I could live comfortably. I moved here and started my new business..."

Annabell look at Ryan, wondering about him. "What got you into this business? Was it a fantasy of yours that you enjoyed so much you turned it into a business? Or were woman constantly bickering for you to do things to them?" Bacon entered her nostrils, hearing the popping of the grease. Her stomach rumbled from the thought of eating some of the food.

"It was a fantasy..." said Ryan as he cooked, "I've always loved woman in business suits. They look so sexy... And it's been a fantasy of mine to have a sex slave. And, I'll tell you something Annabelle... It's a real turn on to take a woman who's use to bossing everyone around and making her crawl on the ground like a dog and making her eat out of dog dishes. I'm sure you knew a woman or two in your life you'd wish you could treat like that..."

Annabell thought about anyone in her life that she despised, her mind stumbling on a girl in High School. "There was this girl back in High School who used to tease me for being a book nerd, making everyone else in the class room tease me along with her. I'd love to teach that bitch a lesson." Annabell began to grow angry, the flashbacks tearing open the wounds that she tried to seal up inside.

Ryan smiled as he saw some anger build up in Annabelle, "Just use that anger when we are in the dungeon with our next client and you'll do just fine..." Ryan put a plate of food in front of her. "Eat up"

She eyed at the arrangement of breakfast, a stack of chocolate chip pancakes and crispy bacon. "Thank you, sir." She said, taking some syrup and drizzling it over her pancakes. She took her fork and knife, cutting bitty triangles for her to consume. She took a bite, savoring the taste as it melted on her tongue. "It is really good, you're an excellent chef." She giggled.

Ryan started fixing his plate of food, "Thank you," he said with a smile, "One of the reason my repeat customers come back is because of how much they love my food." Ryan sat down next to her and started to eat.

Annabell looked at her plate, a thought popped in her head. "How long were you planning on keeping me, forever?" She bit the crispy bacon, crunching in her mouth as she chewed. "Won't my family wonder where I have went if I don't return?" She almost didn't mind staying here anymore, if she was going to be treated like this.

"Unless someone knew you were coming here, no one is going to know you are here." Said Ryan, "My people, along with some other people I know, are very good at makeing some one like you dissapear."

This made Annabell think... "Someone like YOU disappear..." rang through her head. She waved the thought away and finished her breakfast, making sure to eat every last bit as to not waste his food, feeling as if that would be rude to do so. She dabbed at the corner of her blossomed lips with a napkin, removing any remaining food on it. "What are the plans for today, sir?" She asked Ryan.

"Well," said Ryan when she asked what they were planing on doing today, "I was thinking about taking you down to the playroom and we would have sex for the first time..."

She gulped at the thought of having intercourse with the man, believing onto the tradition that you should have sex with your married partner, but this wasn't her call anymore, she didn't have a say in it. "Just to let you know..." She muttered, "I'm still a virgin..." she twiddled her fingers together, feeling embarrassed to tell Ryan, who is still a stranger to her, about her personal information.

Ryan took her hand and looked at her with a comforting smile, "Don't worry... I promise to be gentle..." Ryan took her hand and lead her downstairs to the playroom. there was a large king sized bed with straps attached to each corner, a few locked doors, and a cabinet. There was also a set of shackles hanging from the ceiling and a set of shackles attached to the floor. He set her down on the bed and started to take his clothes off.

Annabell looked around as they went downstairs, taking notice of the kinky sets he had on display. "How can women like this stuff?" She said, cocking an eyebrow as she peered closely at the shackles. Ryan set her body on the bed and watched him undressing himself. She felt awkward, not knowing what to do. She tightened her thighs together, still not sure if she can trust Ryan.

Ryan was down to his boxer shorts. "Some women are dominate in their normal lives but secretly they want a guy to take control of their lives." Ryan dropped his boxers, and Annabelle got her first look at her master's hard cock. Ryan then climbed up on the bed and kissed her till she was laying on her back.

Annabell eyed his cock, seeing how large and erect it was. Ryan then crawled on the bed and began to kiss her. Her body tensed up from the fear, but she forced herself to relax, kissing him back awkwardly. Her head fell on the pillow, seeing Ryan hover over her, still kissing torridly. Her arms unskillfully wrapped around his back, trying to kiss his lips in the same fashion.

Ryan kissed her lips for several moments then he started to kiss down her body. He kissed her on the nape of her neck, where her neck met her shoulders, just above her breasts, and finally he reached her left breast. He started to lick and suck on it, while his right hand started to play with the nipple of her right breast.

Annabell started to like the kisses between them, enjoying them as each minute past by. He pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss lower, inching towards her breasts. She moaned softly as his tongue swirled around it, sucking and licking playfully. Her thighs started to coat with her warm hotness. She took her fingers and raked his hair, biting her lower lip with anticipation.

Back
Top Bottom