Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crime and Punishment (Ryanmo97 & Ironic)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Do to some great investments and he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He built a nice sized house in the rich part of town. He didn't associate with his neighbors too much because he didn't want them to know about his second job. Women on the internet would pay him to treat them like sex slaves for a week or two at a time. He wasn't into extreme BDSM because these women were executives in big companies and they could go back to their real lives with all sorts of marks and bruises. Plus, he didn't really like it.

There had been a rash of break-ins in the neighborhood recently so he designed and built his own security system. But, he didn't have it connected to any security company because if any one broke in, he wanted to take care of whoever himself.

One night, Ryan was asleep when the alarm started to go off. The alarm only rang in his room and he had the room soundproofed, so as not to tip off the burglar. Ryan walked over to the security cameras and saw one person downstairs, dressed in all black. He picked up his gun and headed quietly downstairs. He saw the burglar, loading things into a bag, he pulled up the gun and said, "Freeze! Hands Up! Turn and Face Me!"

Jessica Chapman
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Body Type: Slender
Image: http://thegreatstarfire.deviantart.com/art/cocoa-fullbody-364694423

Jessica Chapman is a University student who is attending class full time, pursuing her dreams in becoming a doctor, something she wished to do ever since she was young. However, she had to cut her dream short due to family issues and could no longer attend University. Her student loans began to pile up, so far coming to a total of $90,000. Just losing her job recently from a local restaurant due to her stealing other servers tips from their table to savage enough money to pay for her loans, she had no way to pay off her loans off. Her family didn't trust her enough to give her any money. In fear of being placed in jail for it, she decided to take an easier route to get her money; breaking in homes and grabbing anything that looked valuable enough.

She decided it was best to browse through a rich neighborhood, picking out houses that seemed to her would be of most value. She came across a beautiful home that was bigger than the rest of the houses she passed by. Seizing her opportunity, she peered through the windows and noticed no one was downstairs.

She took a bobby pin from her hair and bent it enough to fit through the keyhole. Twisting and turning, she finally heard a click, a sound that assured her of her success in her attempt. Tiptoeing into the strangers house, she took out her bag and started to shove anything that she thought was of some sort of expensive value. She took vases, jewelry, and antique plates.

In the midst's of her grabbing and shoving, she heard something behind her. Before she got the opportunity to turn around, a deep voice told her to freeze and to face him. With hesitation, she slowly turned to face the man who wore striped pajama's with a white robe to cover him. Noticing the gun in his hands, her mouth flung open, fear taking over in her petite body. "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry sir!" She quickly shouted out to the man. She noticed his that his facial expression read that he was not impressed, that he dealt with situations like this regularly.

"I'll put everything that I got back... I'm sorry, just please don't hurt me!" Jessica pleaded, wanting to get on her knees and kiss the mans feet, feeling foolish for even carrying on her horrible actions, knowing well that one day she would eventually get caught.

Ryan was surprised that the person robbing him was a woman. Just then, he thought of an idea... Something that he wanted for a long time... Now, he had the chance to get it... "I'm not going to hurt you..." He said, "But, I will give you the chance to save yourself... Tell me why I shouldn't call the police right now... If it's a good reason, I might not call them..." Ryan walked closer to her with the gun still pointed at her.

She sighed in relief once the man told her that she wasn't going to be put in harms way, but her muscles still continued to get tensed up when he told her that she had to give him a good enough reason as to why she shouldn't get the police called on her. Noticing his movements walking closer to her with the gun pointed at her face, she slowly backed away from him but her movements became blocked when her back was pressed up again the kitchen island.

Thoughts began to run through her mind rather quickly, she never expected being caught in the act like this. "What should I do?" she thought to herself. "I don't know how to get out of this without using my body... But I've never done anything like that before." she finished her thoughts before responding back to the man.

She slowly dropped the bag as she watched the gun still pointed at her, watching her every move. She placed her hands by her head, just in case he thinks she is up to something. "I have an idea... I can do a favor at your request... Whatever you wish to do with me. I can come here and do some chores like a maid without being paid, or..." She stopped talking, feeling awkward and scared. She inhaled before continue quickly. "OrICanLetYouHaveMyBodyIfYou'reIntoThatStuff." She closed her eyes tightly as if she would get hit for saying such a taboo thing.

Ryan smiled at what she said, "I like the sound of that... If you agree to come her and live with me as my sex slave... I won't call the police... What do you say?" He always wanted a permanent sex slave, and this was a opportunity he couldn't pass up. He knew she would agree to it. She wouldn't stand a chance in jail. She was too pretty, she would end up as someone girl friend before the end of her first week.

She eyes widened at what he said. "S-sex slave?" She scanned around the room, wondering if she was sure of what she was about to do. Thoughts ran through her mind, mostly telling herself how stupid she was for even trying to do something like this in the first place.

"Okay... I'll do it. I will be your sex slave..." She bit at her bottom lip, her heart palpitating quickly. "But what's going to happen? I still have bills I need to pay... That's why I've been breaking into homes. And what about my social life? Do I just leave that forever?" She didn't know what she was getting herself into, but it was better than going to jail and being around nasty thugs and drug dealers.

"I will cover your bills," said Ryan, "And yes you'll leave your social life forever. Your new life begins now... You will start your new life the same way you start your old life... naked... I want you to slowly strip naked, then I want you to neatly fold your clothes into a pile with your shoes on top. Then, I want you to get on your knees in front of me, hand me your clothes and say, 'I give my body to you, I am yours to command. You, air, are my Master, I promise to do whatever you say...' "

Jessica felt relieved to know her dept would be paid off... But leaving her social life? Not fulfilling her dreams on becoming the doctor she always wanted to be? She wanted to run, to escape this nightmare that she was having; to pinch herself and wake up without any problems at all. But instead, she's faced with a stranger demanding her to do what he wanted at his will. She felt powerless. Weak. Pathetic.

She bit at her lower lip once more, trying to hold back her tears, knowing she could never go back to the normal life she used to live. She couldn't fight back her tears, so slowly they flowed down her rosy cheeks. She began to grab at the hem of her long-sleeved black shirt, lifting it up and exposing her flat pale stomach, inching and showing her laced black bra. She folded her shirt and set it down by her feet.

Reaching for her black jeans, she undid her buttons and slid down her zipper, showing her matching black laced panties. Slowly taking a leg out one-by-one, she finally removed her jeans. Folding them neatly, she set them on top of her shirt. Taking her black Van shoes, she placed them on top of her clothes.

Now in her bra and panties, she held on to her waist, ashamed to remove the rest. She could only stare at the ground, tears still running down.

Ryan stood there and watched as she cried, he had no sympathy for her. She tried to rob him. When she was down to her bra and panties and she was crying he said... "Continue..."

She didn't want to show him her weakness anymore, so she sucked up her tears and straightened her posture. She reached behind her and un-clipped her bra strap, letting her straps fall effortlessly to her elbows, exposing her pink perky breasts. She set her bra on top of her shoes.

Slipping her index fingers into her panties, she slid them down, showing her clean and shaved pussy. Her hands trembled as she has never had this type of experience with a man before. She imagined that this would take place on her honey moon, being with someone she loved deeply. Instead, she was forced to do these acts in front of a stranger.

She waked slowly towards him, her skin crawling with goosebumps as the air circulated on her flesh. She bent down first to pick up her clothes, and gave them to the man she didn't know. She carefully got on her knees and still kept her eyes on the floor. She inhaled quickly, and told the man what he wanted to hear. "I give my body to you, I am yours to command. You, air, are my Master, I promise to do whatever you say..."

(OCC: Sorry where that said 'air' that should have been Sir...)

Ryan smiled as he took the young woman's clothes. Ryan went through her jeans and found her wallet. "Very good. From now on you will only wear clothes that I give you, so for now you will remain naked... If you are good you might earn the privilege of wearing clothes again. I don't know about you my dear but... I'm very tired... Let's go up to bed." Ryan took her hand and started to lead her upstairs to his bedroom. There was a was a nice four post King size bed, desk, a fireplace with an armchair in front of it, and another window that looked over the backyard. He put her wallet in the nightstand and locket it. Then he took his robe off, "Get into bed... and Don't even think of trying to runaway in the night... I have your wallet... I'll call the police if you try to leave..."

(OCC: That's alright. x3)

As they walked up the stairs, she looked around at her new home. Seeing neat pictures and canvases of scenery and landscape. The strangers house was very nice, even better than how it appeared on the outside. They passed a long hallway, and to the far right was his bedroom door. Her skin tingled even more with goosebumps, her heart beating like a horse galloping in a field, trying to run free. Her heart ached from knowing this is her life for now on, just because of her stupid actions...

The man gave her orders, and she had no choice but to obey them. She peered at the window, contemplating on just jumping out and ending her life, since she won't have one anymore anyways. She felt like an animal caged for others amusement. She didn't try to hurry to get into bed, instead, she took her time. Jessica climbed into bed, the comforters melting onto her bare skin, feeling soft and fluffy, like a cloud; this made her feel somewhat safe. She stared at the man, and even though he was now her master, she couldn't help but think of how handsome he was.

Ryan waited for the young woman to get into bed. Then he got in and snuggled up to her and wrapped his arms around her and held her like she was a teddy bear. "We won't be having sex until tomorrow..." Then he kissed her on the nape of her neck. "Good night..." he closed his eyes and started to drift off to sleep.

Jessica jumped once the man snuggled and wrapped his arms around her waist. She couldn't understand how comfortable he was by snuggling her, he didn't even know the girl. She had no option but to be held, so she tucked her hands underneath her head and stared at the wall, wide awake. "Should I try to make a break for it?" she thought to herself since she couldn't sleep anyways. "I don't know if he'll try to beat me if I leave, I better play it cool until I catch a glimpse to see if he is forceful." she finished her thoughts before her heavy eyelids got the best of her, dozing off.

The next morning, Ryan smiled when he found the young woman laying next to him. He smiled and gave her a kiss on the nape of her neck, "Wake up, Sleeping Beauty..."

Jessica felt something warm touch the nape of her neck. She forgotten about what happened last night, thinking that she was sleeping in her own bed at home, but only for a moment until she opened her eyes and didn't recognize the room. She then remembered the action packed night she had, and turned around to face Ryan, seeing him staring at her.

She felt awkward and didn't know what to do. "G-good morning... Uhm, what do you want me to call you?" She covered herself tightly with the blanket, still feeling a bit weird that she is naked and in bed with someone she doesn't know.

"You can call me, Sir," said Ryan, "And I will call you Annabelle... Come on, it's time to get up..." Ryan got up and took the young woman to the bathroom. It was big with a shower stall, large bathtub and two marble sinks. "You may use the restroom and shower if you want... You have 20 minutes..." Ryan then walked out of the bathroom.

"Okay, Sir." Jessica walked with Ryan to the bathroom, noticing how nice it was. She should at least be thankful that she is in a nice home with someone who is nice enough to let her off the hook.

Already nude, she turned the hot shower knob, a jet of water poured out of the shower head, already warm. She turned the cold knob to make the water bearable. She got in the shower and felt it cascade her body in warmth, making her hair soaked. She peered on the shelves and found some shampoo and conditioner, lathering her hair first with the shampoo, feeling bubbles coat her fingers that smelled of mango and pomegranate. She rinsed her hair, feeling the bubbly water skid against her skin. She repeated this step for the conditioner.

She sat in the shower for a few moments, letting the water hit her back while she was in deep thought, thinking of the future and how her life will now be.

Ryan went to another bathroom and showered. Then he went in his closet and got out a blue button up shirt and a pair of tan khaki pants. Then he went to the door and knocked, "Times up, Annabelle..."

Jessica heard the knock on the door. She quickly shut off the water and grabbed the towel that was hanging on the rack right beside the shower, twirling her dripping wet hair into it. "I'm coming sir." She said as she opened the door, still nude from not having any clothes to wear.

Ryan smiled when Annabelle took little time to answer his knocking. "Very good..." he said as she opened the door. He could see she was still wet. "Finish drying off and then we'll go downstairs and have some breakfast. You have 5 minutes..."

"Okay Sir, I will get right on it." She took her towel that was on her head and dried off her body, making sure no water was left. She placed the towel on her head and scrubbed at it, drying it off rather quickly. She discarded the towel in the laundry bin and walked beside Ryan. "I am ready once you are." She responded.

Ryan smiled at Annabelle's willingness to please... "You are taking to this very well... keep this up and you will get to wear clothes again." Ryan took her down to the kitchen. It looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. Ryan was standing at the island in the center of the kitchen. There was a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. Ryan saw her clothes sitting on the floor he picked them up and took them over to the trash compactor and put them inside. He pulled out a stool for her. "Would you like some coffee?"

"I want to be on your good side, since after all I have no choice." She replied back to Ryan, following him down into the kitchen. His house still ceased to amaze her, with all of the expensive kitchen equipment. She sat down on the stool that he kindly pulled out for her. "Coffee would be nice. Thank you, sir." She replied, resting her hands on her lap.

"That's a good attitude..." said Ryan as he got her a cup of coffee, "You should know what I do for a living... Women come here and pay me thousands of dollars to have me treat them like a sex slave for a week. What are you feelings about being my assistant?" Ryan started to make up some pancake batter.

Back
Top Bottom