Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Doms come on down (Craving for some sissification)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandar

Star
Hello everyone I'm Alexandar and I've got a serious sissification craving going on which is why I'm making this thread. Normally I'm a switch (someone who enjoys playing both dom and sub position) but lately all of the RPs I've been doing I've been playing as the dom and after 20 some RPs of being the dom it gets tiring/boring so I'm looking to take my sub side out for a ride.

I can play on pretty much any medium except on the forum. I can also play as third or first person perspective depending upon what my partner likes.

Listed below are some of my favorite kinks, but I'm pretty open minded so feel free to ask me about a kink you would like to do (9 times out of 10 I'll be ok with it).

Kinks

Sissification (since this is why I'm craving it's pretty much required for all plots)
Incest
Anal
Girl on Girl
Public Sex
Humiliation
Cockholding
Corruption/seduction
Stealing girlfriend/wife from another guy
futa
Cum on clothes

Favorite Pairings Most of these are classics, I can play any role so long as its the male role.

Student/Teacher
Molester/person on train
Brother/sister
Father/daughter
Wife(girlfriend)/husband(boyfriend)
Futa/male

Fetishes that I will NOT do under any circumstance

Guro/or anything involving blood or someone getting killed in the end
scat/watersports
extreme Bondage/torture

My Rules Pretty basic and common stuff.

1. I'm no English major myself so I'll be lenient here but I must be able to understand your post. So no text talk.

2. I don't actually have a rule for post length, but with that being said I don't want one word post. I like to hear how your character is feeling, whether they're getting wet or not, and you can always describe from your character's perspective of what my action feels like.

Possible plots

Be careful what you walk into - The plot is pretty simple, you play as the older much more sexually experienced sister while I play as the younger less experienced brother. The sister brings her boyfriend home one night when the parents are out and starts to have sex with him in her room. The younger brother hearing the noise investigates and discovers this. He watches the act and begins to masturbate to it. The sister catches him and decides to cockhold him and sissify him as punishment.

Werewolf's plaything - You play as a female werewolf who decides to use some of her supernatural powers to sissify the 18 year old guy next door neighbor and make him the cum dump of the pack.

Girlfriend backfires - I play as young guy who your character seduces. Your character slowly starts getting my character to do things for her for sex, like shave off all of his body hair, wear clothes she bought for him. Then while they're having sex as she gets him all hot and incredibly turned on her male friend walks in and it's revealed that she's been having sex with him this whole time. The female character makes the guy watch as she has sex with her friend and acts all like a slut and then makes him have sex with the friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom