Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Older brother looking for a younger sister and anime-ish fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShimapanThief

Pantsu Thief
Hi all! I've had this idea in my head for a long time, and I would love to have someone try it out with me!

Essentially, I'll be playing an older brother. He's graduated from college, has his own job and basically is a fully fledged adult. His younger sister, on the other hand, is still in high school. Their parents are important business people who go on business trips to foreign countries a lot, and they end up leaving her at home a lot. So, the summer of her senior year, they ship her off to live with her brother!

Some siblings hate each other and would hate to be forced to live together, but they are close. He doesn't mind at all for her to come live with him, and he imagines it would be just like old times. However, for the longest time, she has had quite the crush on her older brother, and she is absolutely thrilled to be living with her big bro. She arrives and they get reacquainted really quickly, hanging out and having fun when he comes home from work.

However, she is very shy around him, like she's harboring a secret. One day, he comes home from work, and she decides to spring it on him - that she has wanted to see him since he left, and that she has feelings for him, more than a sister should... And he almost instantly shoots her down, thinking she was kidding. Then she reiterates it, almost seeming like if he doesn't believe her she will make him. He tells her that it's wrong for siblings to be in love like that... And she pulls out a stun gun. He backs away, but before he can get away she has it against his side and he is out cold.

He wakes up, she has him strapped down, and that's about all I have in mind. I want to make it very anime-ish, like why would his younger sister have a stun gun? She has a 'weird', pervy side that only she knows about. Almost tsundere attitude.

I know it's not too well thought out, but it just seems so fun! I was wanting to include many fun things in it, things we can discuss over PMs. I hope someone is interested! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom