Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking MxF Bimbo Sex RP on IM (ask me for handles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spynmaster

Horny Wandering Adventurer
I'm really craving for IM RPers willing to play bratty, prudish, bitchy, sassy girls that deserve to be transformed into bimbo sluts to serve my guy. Plus if willing to play two bi-sexuals. Even more if willing to play one female and one herm.

There will be dress-up, handjobs, blowjobs, excess cumming, multiple orgasms, masturbation, voyuer, and dry sex/assjobs/hotdogging. PM or IM me for my F-list.

I'm able to use many IMs, so just let me know what you use.

I might be into this!

Spynmaster said:
I'm really craving for IM RPers willing to play bratty, prudish, bitchy, sassy girls that deserve to be transformed into bimbo sluts to serve my guy. Plus if willing to play two bi-sexuals. Even more if willing to play one female and one herm.

There will be dress-up, handjobs, blowjobs, excess cumming, multiple orgasms, masturbation, voyuer, and dry sex/assjobs/hotdogging. PM or IM me for my F-list.

I'm able to use many IMs, so just let me know what you use.

Ssummerissweet at yahoo.

I hit a funny link- may have prevented your posts from being recieved here. Next time you contact please start a new thread!

Thanks and sorry!

Ssummerissweet at yahoo!
Messed up getting your messages here! Start a new thread if you come back. Thanks for writing! Love this story idea!

I am also looking for anthro players! Please PM me for details if interested. Main interests include felines, squirrels, bunnies, and mice. I can either do TFs from human-to-anthro, or animal-to-anthro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom