Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for good, non-slash RP over AIM. Please apply within!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash.Bang

Moon
Name: Chan
AIM: Crash.Bang
Timezone: EST (-5GMT)

About Me: Hey! My name is Chan, and I've been RPing on various platforms on and off for the last 16 years. For reference sake, I'm in my late-twenties, and I have some free time on my hands. I just wrapped up school, and I'm in the process of getting a job, so the early part of the summer is looking a little boring for me. I'm looking for a long-term RP. At first, you're probably going to get a lot of action out of me, but that'll settle down once I secure something. Still, I reply at least once a day. For this reason, I'm willing to be flexible on the whole RPing over AIM only thing, and I will accept email. But, if you're the kind of person who responds maybe once or twice a week, I'm probably not the one for you. I prefer RPing on AIM, so if you wanted to start the RP there and change it over to AIM if things got too busy, that would be IDEAL!

One thing I won't be flexible on? Slash. No slash for me. If this is what you're here for, count me out. I'm looking for M/F only a-thank you very much, and I prefer to play the female character in such scenarios. Not all scenarios need to become romantic, and I won't just launch into smut RP. I'm a plot first kinda girl.

I RP in para, multi-para, or novella format, and I like proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I'm not a nazi about it, though on a scale of 1-to-10? I'd say I'm about a 7.5.

What you RP: My fandoms are numerous, but I usually only roleplay the ones that I know I'm going to be pretty enthusiastic about. At the moment, that includes Marvel movie-verse (and some of the comic-verse) particularly the Avengers, Sherlock (BBC), Star Trek (remake), Post-The Dark Knight, preferably with the Joker, and perhaps some original RP, if the content is really, REALLY good.

Characters you RP:

Avengers: Tony Stark, Thor, Steve Rogers, Nick Fury, Natasha Romanoff, Pepper Potts, and an OC

Sherlock: John Watson, Jim Moriarty, OC

Star Trek: James T. Kirk, Montgomery Scott, Nyota Uhura, OC

The Dark Knight: Harleen "Harleyquinn" Quinzel

Characters you’re looking to interact with:

Marvel: I'm pretty much looking for someone who can play multiple characters at a time, and I will be doing the same. Really, it doesn't make sense to have much of an Avengers plot if you're not going to include the whole team. Character's I'm super strong on? Tony Stark, Thor, Nick Fury and Natasha. I'd be looking for someone who's strong with some of the others. Obviously I can fill in where bases need filling, and if you say... really like playing Tony? I can take another character to even things out. It's all negotiable. I've come up with a crazy epic plot line here, but it's going to need some tweaking having seen the Winter Soldier.

Sherlock: I'm pretty much looking exclusively for a really decent Sherlock Holmes here. I have a wicked plot line that I've been cooking up for a good long time. I play John Watson, and I can play many other characters.

Star Trek: Pretty much the rest of the crew, particularly Spock, Bones, and Hikaru Sulu

The Dark Knight: Heath Ledger's Joker

Any specific storyline ideas: I've got PLENTY of plot line ideas, but I'm not going to spend hours writing them all down here. If you're down, let me know and we can figure things out together. A happy plot, is a plot constructed by both players.

General feelings involved with RPing: This is going to come across as a little harsh, but if you're doing another RP that has some particular headcanon that you've developed with that person, you need to let me know what it is and I have to agree with it before continuing. It's happened one too many times where I've launched into an RP with someone and they've had to stop me because they've changed something pivotal to the character in their own personal headcanon. All I'm saying is that sometimes it's fine, and sometimes it's not. Just tell me before we start.

Do you smut?: Yes, and no. If I don't think it's appropriate, I'm probably not going to go for it. Like I said before, there needs to be proper lead up. Other than that, yeah... but I'm not into anything terribly kinky. I don't RP to live out every fantasy, I RP to create good stories.

Is there anything else you would like to add?: Best ways to get a hold of me are via AIM and email. I'm actually super friendly, so please don't be shy. I'm not the type to just flake off an disappear. I think I did that once and ended up running back and making amends because life had suddenly become crazy. I'm all about communication. I'm not just looking for RP, I'm looking for good online friends as well.

TL;DR - Not into slash? Cool, me either. Like the Avengers, Sherlock, Star Trek, or you play the Joker really well? Look me up, send me a message, and we might be able to work on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom