Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crime and Punishment (Ryanmo97 & Alexandria94)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Do to some great investments and he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He built a nice sized house in the rich part of town. He didn't associate with his neighbors too much because he didn't want them to know about his second job. Women on the internet would pay him to treat them like sex slaves for a week or two at a time. He wasn't into extreme BDSM because these women were executives in big companies and they could go back to their real lives with all sorts of marks and bruises. Plus, he didn't really like it.

There had been a rash of break-ins in the neighborhood recently so he designed and built his own security system. But, he didn't have it connected to any security company because if any one broke in, he wanted to take care of whoever himself.

One night, Ryan was asleep when the alarm started to go off. The alarm only rang in his room and he had the room soundproofed, so as not to tip off the burglar. Ryan walked over to the security cameras and saw one person downstairs, dressed in all black. He picked up his gun and headed quietly downstairs. He saw the burglar, loading things into a bag, he pulled up the gun and said, "Freeze! Hands Up! Turn and Face Me!"

Crystal Reed
Height: 5'5
Weight: 150
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Body Type: Curvy yet slender

Crystal was desperate for money. No matter where she went they rejected her and she knew in the end she would be able to fend off the people who were looking for her without money. She had gone to her friends house and while they were talked she was given the idea to check out a house who was owned by a man by the name of Ryan Morris. At this point she was willing to try anything and that night she decided that it would be better to try as opposed to not doing anything at all.

She dressed in black that evening and her friend told her it would be best to do it late at night. Apparently the owner of the house was never seen so she figured it would be an easy steal and since this guy was loaded she figured he wouldn't miss much of it.
Getting into the house was easy, because at this point she had no idea she had set off anything. As she started to slip everything into the bag she heard his voice behind her and it made her skin crawl. Inside her mind she was cussing because she was unsure of what to do though she slowly did as told, knowing he would be armed. The bag stayed on the table and her hands, though shaking, were held up. The only thing she didn't do that he had instructed was face him. Her face was still tilted down and the hood covered from her nose and up.

Ryan watched as the burglar put her hands up and turned toward him. He knew that it was a woman that was robbing him when she turned. She was wearing a tight enough top to accentuate her breasts. "I said look at me!" Ryan was surprised that the person robbing him was a woman. Just then, he thought of an idea... Something that he wanted for a long time... Now, he had the chance to get it... "I'm not going to hurt you..." He said, "But, I will give you the chance to save yourself... Tell me why I shouldn't call the police right now... If it's a good reason, I might not call them..." Ryan walked closer to her with the gun still pointed at her.

Crystal's heartbeat was causing her body to shake from fear. She had never done anything like this in her entire life and the first time she tries, she gets caught. Slowly she swallowed to calm herself and even slower, moved her hands to pull the hood from her head. She lowered it and looked up at him, her wide eyes and the biting of her lips easily showing how scared she was of this man. It was when she saw the gun that her reasoning came with no hesitation. "People are looking for me and I, I have no money to keep them away." Her bottom lip was starting to quiver as she continued to stare at the gun, it was pointed at her which made her rethink his statement where he said he wouldn't hurt her.

"I see... I see..." said Ryan, "Well, if If you agree to live here with me as my sex slave... I won't call the police and I will protect you from the people looking for you... What do you say?" He always wanted a permanent sex slave, and this was a opportunity he couldn't pass up. He knew she would agree to it. She wouldn't stand a chance in jail. She was too pretty, she would end up as someone girl friend before the end of her first week.

Crystal stared around at the guy in front of her, her eyes mainly focusing in on the fun he continued to hold. She heard his proposition and she knew she would safe here, but under what circumstance? She had never been with anyone before and she was sure the transition from that to this would be a drastic one but she had no other choice. As her hands went down to her sides she let out a slow breath, preparing for her next sentence. "I'll be your slave." Her voice was almost one of sadness, though it was not one that would be talking to any police and for that she was at least grateful.

Ryan smiled when the young woman agreed to be his slave, "Good... You will start your new life the same way you start your old life... naked... I want you to slowly strip naked, then I want you to neatly fold your clothes into a pile with your shoes on top. Then, I want you to get on your knees in front of me, hand me your clothes and say, 'I give my body to you, I am yours to command. You, Sir, are my Master, the only man I will ever love...' "

Slowly Crystal took in the words he said and those he wanted her to say. She knew she had no other choice than to accept this, so reluctantly and cautiously she started to do as he said. Her fingers were trembling when she moved them to unzip all of her clothing and place them in a pile like she had been instructed to do. It was a tedious process and by the time she made her way to the floor in front of him, her body was shaking from the fear in which she had hoped would have gone by now. She held up her clothing to him and slowly said "I give my body to you, I-I am yours to command." Saying the words were harder than she thought they would be and it took her a moment to get the rest out. "You Sir, are my Master and the only man I will ever l-love." When it was over she slowly looked up to him, her eyes wide to easily show off everything she was feeling in her new vulnerable life setting.

Ryan smiled as he took the young woman's clothes. Ryan went through her jeans and found her wallet. "Very good. From now on you will only wear clothes that I give you, so for now you will remain naked... If you are good you might earn the privilege of wearing clothes again. I don't know about you my dear but... I'm very tired... Let's go up to bed." Ryan took her hand and started to lead her upstairs to his bedroom. There was a was a nice four post King size bed, desk, a fireplace with an armchair in front of it, and another window that looked over the backyard. He put her wallet in the nightstand and locket it. Then he took his robe off, "Get into bed... and Don't even think of trying to runaway in the night... I have your wallet... I'll call the police if you try to leave..."

Some of her nervousness and the anxiety from the event started to dissipate when he got rid of the gun and took her hand. He took it gently and tenderly which surprised her as she slowly walked behind him. The woman in her stared at his broad shoulders until they finally made it into his bedroom. She was tired, that she couldn't deny so when she was told to get into bed she didn't argue or try to do anything else, she simply just did it. It was spacious and she noticed it had a very nice man smell to it as she curled around one of the pillows, drawing the covers up to a little over her breasts. She was thankful that she didn't have to sleep on the floor or something outrageous as she knew some new slaves had to do because she had heard stories. As her eyes slipped shut her last thought was that maybe this wouldn't be as bad as she thought it might have been.

Ryan waited for the young woman to get into bed, before he got in and snuggled up to her and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her on the nape of her neck. "Good night..." he closed his eyes and started to drift off to sleep. The next morning, Ryan smiled when he found the young woman laying next to him. He smiled and again kissed her on the nape of her neck, "Wake up, Sleeping Beauty..."

Crystal could feel her body wanting to relax as she waited for her body to go to sleep. It took a little while and eventually she felt the man crawl into bed with her. She was afraid he would take advantage of her so she tensed up. When he didn't and only wrapped his arms around her she forced herself to relax and she slipped into sleep. She did not dream, so when morning came she groaned because all she wanted to do was sleep more and forget about anything that had happened to her.

Ryan got up out of bed, "Come on, sleepy head..." said Ryan as he pulled the covers back revealing her nudity, "Time to get up... and start the day..."

Again, Crystal groaned. She really didn't want to get out of the bed and him nudging at her to, only made her want to worse. "Why can't I just stay in bed for like 5 more minutes?" It was when the air hit her naked body that she realized where she was and why, her heart started to beat faster.

"Because it's time to get up." Ryan took the young woman to the bathroom. It was big with a shower stall, large bathtub and two marble sinks. "You may use the restroom and shower if you want... You have 20 minutes..." Ryan then walked out of the bathroom.

Crystal groaned once more when she was taken into the bathroom. It was when he left her alone that she was thankful for the privacy. She turned on the water, jumped in quickly and after everything was clean she quickly got back out. Taking in a sigh she reluctantly moved back into the bedroom where she knew he would be.

Ryan smiled when the young woman came out of the bathroom. Ryan took her down to the kitchen. It looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. Ryan was standing at the island in the center of the kitchen. There was a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. Ryan saw her clothes sitting on the floor he picked them up and took them over to the trash compactor and put them inside. He pulled out a stool for her. "Would you like some coffee? I just realized I don't know your name... I think I'll give you a new one... What do yo think of Lilly?"

Back
Top Bottom