Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A picture library: Men and women welcomed to play men and women!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otaku-Overload

Meteorite
This is a simple library of pictures I love. I will categorize them best I can. None the less. If any one likes them, and would like to play a character from a picture. Or for me to play a character from a picture. Then by all means. Please do pm me. Also, do NOT post here please. I need every post for keeping things nice and organised. As for pairings. I play with men and women who play men and women. I am more into girls though. So, for MxM I either need something very good on plot. Or a very smut filled short rp. Lastly, I could play a female, but that is also rare. (This is put in a post by post category. Meaning the next set of pics is in the next post. ^^ )

I am semi lit. And am not a nazi on grammar. I want nothing more then a descriptive plot, or smut. I love plot. I love smut. Either type of role play suits me. But, best yet, a mix! None the less. I am as easy going as they come. So, please do not feel I am sub par, or to scary to work with. ^^ For this fine gent is neither. I can write a whole lot, or a paragraph or two. Whatever your most comfortable with. :)

Lastly, characters I play are: Could be Misunderstood, angry, strong. They could be nerdy, shy, subsertive, weak. They could be top, bottom or switch. But, I will never play a mean, cruel, or macho man/alpha male dom. My characters never act better then any one else. And, are realistic, believable males. Who, even if they have darker personalities. Are all in all good hearted. And mean well.

Preference: I play top's mainly. But not entirely out of preference. (Not to say I hate it.) I play them, since a majority of women players out there want top men. I already cut my potential partner base in half by refusing to play alpha males. Dont get me wrong, I enjoy playing top's. Especially if I am allowed to make whatever character I want to be, when I do play a top. But, I am a sub in real life. And any chance I get to be one is welcomed, and appreciated. So keep that in mind when and if you want to spoil me. ^^

Males: Characters I would love to play. For you lady's and gent's out there. ;) . (As well as potential yaoi partners to pick for there characters.)

800px-Blue_haired_anime_boy-1680x1050_(2).jpg

1189981-bigthumbnail.jpg

scale.php

CI_84602_1383064999.png

semi-nerdAGAIN-1.jpg

785906_1311769855085_full.jpg

tumblr_mqwis2VYQj1sp7t5to3_500.jpg

boy-black-and-white-anime-anime-guy-Favim.com-855832.png

x_b5e5221b.jpg

Scenes/potential stories:

blue%20blue%20eyes%20blue%20hair%20short%20hair%20anime%20boys%20crying%20closed%20eyes%20anime%20girls%20sword%20art%20online%20kirig_www.wallpaperfo.com_89.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom