Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Villainous deeds, heroic dreams {Dawnella x ForeverMischievous]

"Brother? Your aware that your inviting a possible thread, directly into your 'home-base' right?" A deep, brooding voice questioned, as a large body leaned against the doorway into a large office. The office was beautifully adorned, with a 1970'ies style to it, with a large desk in the middle. By the desk, in a large comfortable office chair, sat an equally large man, wearing a black suit, fit with a black top-hat upon his brown haired head. The man in the chair grinned, showing off a shining white set of teeth, in the dimly lit office.
"Of course I am, Erick. Do you think the mind that instigated the biggest heist in the country, that had four robbers put in prison, without any knowledge of who actually hired them, leaving the instigator with only two people to share between, would 'accidentally' invite a thread into his home?" The large man questioned, moving his eyes towards his brother, still standing in the doorway, now expelling a soft chuckle.
"Point taken.. Show off..." The man in the doorway, wearing a more simple white shirt, to a pair of black suit pants. "But then what, exactly, is your plan?" He asked, as he pushed off the doorway, and the man behind the desk rose from his chair.
"You always have to ruin surprises with your abundance of questions, don't you?" The man asked, laughing as he opened a shelf, pulling out a pack of cigarettes, from which he swipped a cigarette out in between his lips, lighting it with a lighter on the table, putting both, unlit, objects into one of his inside pockets.
"I'd just like to know what I'm walking into, when I get out there with you, facing down a 'vigilante'.. As to not get shot in the crossfire, when you have the minions open fire..." Both laughed, as the leader of the two walked towards the door, putting an over his brothers neck, leading him out of the office as he blew a cloud of smoke from his nose.
"This mansion holds many secrets.. She'll have no where to go, the second she enters this place. And don't you worry. I have no intentions on having blood spilled on my carpet. One, hardly hidden mistake, was much more then enough. That nosy journalist, slash, vigilante, isn't going to get another good story about me, with her own death in my halls.. Noo. I've got other plans." He smiled, as they walked down the hallway.

It'd been many years, since Jason had, in a fit of rage, killed his mother, and 'rescued' his brother from a life of drugs, abuse and neglectance. A life, that'd made him happy, that he'd been the one put away for adoption. It had been a mistake, one one that'd been hard to push under the carpet. He'd had to pull several strings, and pay off many a corrupt judge and officer. But the deed had been kept a secret, until the day the, soon to visit, journalist, had put up her post in the papers. It'd given him, and the judges that had dismissed the crime, in a very bad light, and he now had to cover his tracks, once again. ANd he'd start, by removing the instigator of the discovery. Miss Caitlin Froemming. Journalist, and secretly vigilante. A dangerous cocktail to bring under a crime lords roof. But her trusted both himself, and his men. She'd been promised an interview, allowed to record the entire conversation. She'd get several hours of footage, or at least that's what she'd been told. But he had no intentions of letting her leave the house, with anything else she might use to her advantage. If, she'd ever leave the house at all.

The Mansion she'd been invited to, was that of the wealthiest, most powerful man in the country. At least, one of them. He was so influential, that basically no one dared question him, or his actions. There'd been several cases up about him, trying to prove his mischievous and evil deeds, but nothing had ever been proven properly, or remained in court for long. He'd always left, with a smile on his face, and with one less problem to worry about. But this time, someone had found a crime, that they could actually have him up on. Something he intended to not see happen.

The evening was dark, and brooding, rain tickling down the courtyard of the massive mansion. A butler was stationed outside the door, hidden away from the rain bellow a half-roof, where he stood with his arms crossed, gazing out into the night, awaiting a very important visit to arrive. One, he'd been told to take good care of.

Caitlin pursed her lips as she tilted her face lazily, resting her cheek in her palm while her other fingers played over the invitation she'd received. She'd read it several times, and she could scarcely believe the contents; a man who's life she'd nearly ruined through her reporting, a man who's legacy and reputation had been damaged beyond repair because of her, had invited her to his home and promised to answer any questions she might ask, even offering in advance to let her record their session. In her little cubicle in the bay of reporters and journalists, she could scarcely hear herself think as she picked up her jacket and left, the heroine leaving on her desk a note to her editor and manager detailing what she'd received, along with a copy of the request by Jason. It had been a miracle that she'd been able to acquire the information, some of it stolen illegaly during her operations as the Vigilante termed "Bombshell" by the media. She'd been able to link him to various local gangs, but never enough to take him to court. It wasn't until she'd uncovered more incriminating evidence on an older case that she managed to present a scathing case against him that had ruined his reputation.

Knowing her manager would understand her leaving early, she wrapped her scarf around her slender throat as she silently decided to accept his invitation. As she observed the cloudy skies, she could feel that it would rain later as she made her way home. Thinking to herself as she changed into a little black dress and knee high black leather boots for her interview, she emptied her matching purse as she replaced the contents with something that sated her nerves; her costume, utility belt, tranquilizer pistol, and more appropriate footwear. She knew she was being paranoid; Jason had invited her and her boss knew where she was going, but she had a sinking feeling that something awful might happen. Taking the tools of her secret identity helped to relieve those fears.

LATER THAT EVENING

After having met a driver from Jason in front of her apartment, Caitlin smiled sweetly at the man as he held the door for her, the faint beginning of a rainstorm falling in soft droplets around her. In the backseat of the car, she could see that he spared no expense; the interior was made of expensive leather, the driver professional and well dressed, and the vehicle itself impeccable. Tapping her finger against the glass, she realized it was thick and bulletproof. Settling back into the comfortable and soft leather, she toyed with her recorder as the car took her outside of the city, past the suburbs and into the countryside where his mansion dominated the landscape. The sensation of feeling small filled her, and just before they arrived she thought to leave her boss a text before calling her sister to tell her she was about to arrive at his home.

Pulling into the drive leading to the front of his home, Caitlin could see that the storm had intensified in the long drive; luckily, it pulled under cover before the driver stopped the car and a butler opened the door with the simple words, "Welcome." Offering to take her bag, Caitlin politely shook her head as she left the car, her long legs easing out as she stood up and was led into the entrance of his home before the butler spoke crisply, "Jason will be with you soon." As she stood in the silent, lavishly decorated entrance, Caitlin shifted softly as she admired his home before turning her face as she heard footsteps coming her way.

Taking the last suck out of his cigarette, the large man stomped the bud into an ashtray by his side, the two brothers having reached the Mansions main kitchen. His brother put a finger to his ear, nodding a single time with the information her was given, through the speaker in his ear.
"The driver is on the doorstep. She's here." He said, the suited man nodding a few times in tesponse, as he walked towards the exit of the kitchen. "Want me to come with you?" The brother asked, smirking lightly as the other man laughed, turning back towards his brother.
"I think I can handle one little journalist, slash vigilante, slash Heroine. She has a code, from what we see of her work. She never kills. That's the biggest mistake, of these righteous people. They all have codes. So, you just change your wet pants, and put your big boy ones on, and call together the minions. And I'll let you know, when I want you to disrupt the scene. Oh, but thank you for your concern, dear brother. Your always so 'worried' about my safety..." The man cockily smirked, both laughing as he exited the room, his brother shaking his head while rolling his eyes, before walking off towards the next living room.

After the butler had left her, a Maid came through the door next to her, wearing a rather fashionable suit. Nothing skimpy about it, making it seem he was running a 'decent' establishment. She was pushing a cart, adorned with several a different alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverages, complete with both shakers, ice and various fruits to top out any drink desired. "Ms Caitlin Froemming, I presume? Could I offer you something to drink, while you w.." The lady didn't even get to finish her sentence, before the door the butler had left through, was opened once again, and the large man stepped through, sending a smiling gaze towards the maid. "Thank you, Ms Humphrey. I'll take it from here. Go help the others, prepare the dining room." He requested with a nod. His voice was kind, yet had a dominant tone to it, the woman bowing graciously to her employer. "Of course, Mister Burk." She replied, before leaving the entry hall. And so, Jason's bright brown eyes gazed towards Caitlin, with a smile upon those rough lips. He gazed upon her from bellow the shades of his formal hat, baring a white stripe between the shade and the top.
"Welcome, Ms Froemming. To my humble establishment." He welcomed her, walking over to the table the maid had brought in, picking up a bottle of whiskey, from which he poured a glass. The man seemed even larger then he actually was, wearing the thick black suit. But even without it, he was the kind of man that made even the tall and larger women feel small. The kind of person, expected to be a bully in a school yard, and a bouncer at a club. "I'll continue, where Humphrey left off. Would you like anything to drink?" He asked, as he dropped a single, large, square ice cube into his half glass of Whiskey, before turning his brooding gaze towards her. He'd showed no signs of hostility, except maybe for the dark and dominant tone to his voice. But with all of that, he carried a soft, yet careful smile.

For a few brief moments, Caitlin was alone in the cavernous hallway. She was smoothing the skirt of her dress before a young, rather pretty maid pushed a car into the entrance. A smile crossed her features as Caitlin stifled a giggle, not wanting to be impolite; it was just that it was such a cute and quaint concept, it felt vaguely unreal to her. Almost as soon as the young woman offered to make her a drink, she could see an unmistakably large man dismiss her as he directed his attention towards her; Caitlin recognized him immediately as the subject of her interview. Smiling at him as best she could, Caitlin couldn't help but feel terribly awkward as she stood face to face with the man who's life she'd nearly ruined. "Hello Mister Burk, thank you inviting me." She replied with a smile after realizing she'd remained silent at his words.

It took her a moment to recognize how physically massive he was; she'd never met face to face with him before, and the man was enormous. Taking her own small frame into account, she felt dwarfed by his presence as she heard his offer. Walking beside him, she watched as he poured whiskey for himself before giggling as she responded, "Nothing that stiff for me...I would like a Campari with sparkling water please..." She was doing her best to gauge his reaction as she saw him making her drink, and although his nature seemed gruff, aggressive, and demanding, there didn't seem to be anything directed at her. Having seen him in person, it wasn't hard to imagine him beating another person to death. Timidly taking the glass when it was offered to her, she replied softly, "Thank you" before sipping it gingerly.

"I know it's a little soon to start talking about our interview Mister Burk, but I wanted to say thank you in advance...I know I've caused you quite a bit of trouble and inconvenience, and...I just want to say how impressed I am that you've graciously invited me to your home with our past history." Following beside him, she looked up at him curiously as she asked, "Is there someplace you'd like to conduct our interview?"

Jason nodded lightly at her thanks, giving her nothing else to signify his reaction to this. She had to realize, that this could end both really badly, and just slightly bad. She had to realize who he was. There was no way, she came unprepared for this. His eyes, for a short second, caught a glance towards her bag, before his eyes returned to the drink he was making for himself. It seemed obvious, that she had something there. His butler always, without any exceptions, asked if he could carry the guests bags. And having said no, could be for several reasons, but he was fairly certain of one. But he felt no fear towards her gadgets, tools, weapons or what ever she might've tucked down there. If she took just a few more steps with him, deeper into the house, there was no way she was getting out. Unless she was prepared to break her code. Which, in this case, would probably only get her killed. The large man chuckled lightly, looking down to her as she requested her drink, before preparing the ingredients.
"Unsurprising, I must admit." He snickered, gently, as his hands prepared a slightly stronger one of the sorts. "Apologies if it's a bit strong. Force of habit." He smiled, offering the drink to her, as she began her evolved thanks for the invitation. His eyes gazed to her eyes as she spoke, the smile slightly fading, making it clear being reminded of it, didn't exactly invoke pleasant memories. But his lips soon curled back into a small, crooked smile, as he turned towards the door the maid had come from earlier, hinting for her to follow him.

"It is not soon, at all. It is the reason your here, after all." He replied, leading her through a large dining room, where a table was being set. But he didn't stop her, instead continuing towards a door on the other side of the huge room, that he pushed open, as he took a large sip from his Whiskey. He held the large door open for Caitlin, holding a hand out to show her in. After she walked in, he closed the door behind them, and made his way into a huge, almost throne-like chair, in which he sat down. "To be honest, the little.. Indiscretion. Of my past, that you seemed to've gotten your hands on, caused quite a stir within my walls. It woke unpleasant memories, dwarfing any legal problems it's caused." He started, a rather stern expression darting to her, as he nodded towards the two man cough on the other side of a small couch table, form where he sat. "Sit." His voice had almost turned demanding, as he took another sip from his Whiskey, before continuing, his voice hoarse for a few seconds by the strength of the alcohol. "My mother, was a heartless, drunken, abusive addict, that had spent my brothers entire life, destroying it piece by piece. It'd created a torn, feeble mind. As you might imagine, this angered me. One thing lead to another, and I ended up with her blood on my knuckles..." He bluntly stated, with a light sneer in his voice, reminiscing the memories. His eyes hinted towards her bag, or her recorder if she had it in hand. "If you haven't already, you might want to start recording by now.. Ms Froemming. As you might notice, this isn't exactly something I enjoy remembering. But you've got me now. Proof, irrefutable. So I might as well explain my case, and just why I don't sulk over the death of that old Bitch..." As bluntly as before, he blurted out the harsh remarks towards his mother, without his brown eyes ever leaving Caitlin's. His Whiskey was raised to his lips, an emotionless expression, staring above the glass, bellow the shades of the top-hat.

As Caitlin sipped the drink, she noticed that the maid was following them as she let him take the lead. Thinking that he might want to interview in the dining room, she was surprised to see him sit in a massive chair, unlike anything she'd ever seen before. Preparing her voice recorder, Caitlin didn't want too miss any of this as she heard his words and sat down across from him. It didn't take her long to realize that as his words weren't the explanation of innocence she'd expected; this was a confession. Nibbling her lower lip nervously as she met his gaze and recorded the words, Caitlin couldn't help but feel intimidated despite the glee she silently was enjoying at all of this. She'd brought him down, and as justified as he might have believed he was in doing so, she also knew that it would destroy his criminal operations that were plaguing the city.

Crossing her legs in the chair, Caitlin simply spoke softly as she eased forward, her brilliant eyes gazing into his as she asked, "But Mr. Burke, why the confession now? Especially after such a long and arduous legal defense?" She couldn't help but hide a faint smile of satisfaction, and deciding to press her advantage, she continued, "And Mr. Burke, is there any truth to the allegations that you've been tied to several criminal acts?" Noticing that the maid was still standing rather placidly in the room, Caitlin could feel her nerves starting to rattle as she thought to herself, "This just doesn't make any sense." The fact that she was alone, even if her editor knew her whereabouts, certainly didn't add any consolation to her predicament.

The fact that he seemed as angry as reports had ever portrayed him made her nervous, and she fought the urge to unzip her bag to keep the little pistol closer to her as she asked, "I see Mister Burke...thank you for inviting me to this interview. I know that my paper will be very interested in this story, and you've done me a great service by letting me be the one you told it too." She couldn't help but want to leave, and now that she had a confession she didn't really need anything else. Smoothing her skirt as she stood up, Caitlin asked softly, "I'd like to leave now, if that's alright..."

Placing his right leg upon the left, Jason got comfortable in his chair, while enjoying another sip of his Whiskey. His eyes, constantly analyzing Caitlin, caught a glimpse of the tiny satisfied smile. It caused the large mans eyes to narrow slightly, in a pinched, angered expression. But he remained silent for a while, before finally replying to the question asked.
"The long defense, was my brother, and attorney's idea. In my own words, I wanted to confess the crime, and watch this whole city crumble in fear, while I got away with a short sentence of half a year. And then, watch the ones who got me in, shrivel in fear when I got loose..." His voice had gotten more obviously directed towards her, with every booming word. And even with the satisfaction it brought him, slowly explaining the dark facts of his position, the mans facial expression didn't change from brooding and cold.
The expression was broken, however, with the journalists second question, now causing him to break into an explosive laughter, tilting his head backwards a bit, the large head shaking a few times, causing the top hat to tilt a bit. The man, when stopping his laughing, had to stop and tilt his head forward, to put the hat back in place properly, before sending the dark eyes darting back towards Caitlin.
"You, of all people, don't have to ask that question, pretty girl. You know damn well the answer. And so does anyone, who reads your stories in the papers. Anyone, with knowledge that eclipse a twelve year old's, has figured it out, by now." He didn't really have to elaborate on that one, but he emptied his glass, before leaning forward a bit, resting his left elbow against his knee, as his right hand reached out to place his glass on the table by his side, while a finger pressed a button next to where the glass went. He then proceeded to move his right hand towards the left, leaning both elbows against his knees, as his fingers folded together in front of him.
"...Yes." Was all he gave her, a wide smirk across the lips, as he remained in that position, staring down Caitlin, with eyes that covered her entire body now, no longer focused harshly on the others eyes.

With the following questions, the thick lips sent a smirk across his lips, as he dropped back into his chair, placing both hands on the arm rests. The large head shook a few times, as he laughed loudly once again.
"You know damn well, that you won't be going anywhere, Caitlin... Especially -you- do.. Your smarter then that." He smiled, head tilting to the other side, as footsteps where heard behind Caitlin's back, as two bodyguards walked into position in the only doorway leading out of the room, joined by yet another huge man, that she couldn't quite see the face on at this time. Jason's eyes only shortly gazed towards the three men, before back on Caitlin.
"Don't even try it now, dear. Dinner is ready, and -you- will be joining me. After dinner, you'll be brought to your own room, where you'll be taken good care of, while i arrange things with the police and judge. That should only take a few days, before I've build up a story about your.. Disappearance... And your boss won't be too hard to silence either, don't worry about him." Jason smiled, raising back onto his feet, the dark eyes gazing down to Caitlin from where he now stood. "Come, then. Join me for a short a short dinner. After.. You've handed over your phone." He demanded, as one of the thugs walked up next to Caitlin, holding out a hand.

His laughter surprised her, and confirmed her worst fears. Watching his gaze, she noticed his finger innocuously press a button as she watched her intently. She knew she needed to find a way to escape, but the urge to simply jolt didn't seem wise; she knew how expansive his home and compound were, and she needed to contact somebody first before she made her way out of the mansion. Her eyes took in his body language, and she could tell that he wasn't only a megalomaniac, but that he seemed mentally unstable as well. Realizing the extent of the trap, she was at least comforted by the fact that several people knew of her whereabouts. Shifting in her seat as she saw his eyes roaming over her body, the heroine kept her recorder on as he exposed what a true monster he was.

"This is a mistake." She replied simply, silently deciding that for now, it was better to not protest and play along as if she were going to remain cooperative. Inside, she was terrified; she'd managed to land herself on the territory of a madman who seemed intent on vengeance and had the means to carry it out. "I see...well, I won't try to escape. It's awfully unsporting to have tricked me though." With a sigh, she saw as two massive men and another who was possibly the biggest person she'd seen in her life; she couldn't quite make out his features, but as Jason turned his gaze to her she turned her own brilliant eyes to meet his. The mention of her boss caused her heart to skip a beat as she suddenly worried for his safety.

When Jason stood, she hesitated briefly for a moment as a massive thug held his hand outstretched; smiling at him gingerly, Caitlin reached into her purse before placing it in his gigantic palm. Bringing herself to her feet, she took a breath before walking towards Jason and following him down. She felt tiny beside him, and despite his aggressive demeanor felt he wouldn't harm her, at least not yet. "I'd thank you for your hospitality...under different circumstances." She said cheerfully, knowing she had to stay in control of herself and her thoughts if she was going to find a weakness in the plan of what was possibly the most powerful and influential criminal in the nation. She knew that whatever happened, fear was any enemy that would lead to panic and helplessness.

The fact that she held back her fear so well, only made the sport even more fun. He'd never really enjoyed killing before, but he had on several occasions enjoyed the sheer fear, imminent death or pain caused. Jason was more then smart enough, to know his actions where wrong. His interests, and the joy he took in the dreaded things he did, where abominable. And he had to means, and intelligence to face it. But his intelligence, had caused his mind to enter a state, where he saw no other alternative, for a man such as himself. And why should he? The world would be a horrid place, if the good didn't have any evil to contrast itself upon. A rather manic point of view, but one his mental state had ended up in.

The first words, was a sentence he'd heard before, and the repetition caused him to smile lightly, with a small grunt of a chuckle, as he leaned forward in his seat. He let her continue, grinning slightly wider as he nod a single time, almost as a thanks to her cooperation.
"Much appreciated. In all honesty, I didn't want to watch my guards run you down, catch you and hurt you. -They- are far too messy. I prefer to do things myself, and I, am not much of a runner.." He grinned again, his mental inabilities unable to stop him from spouting out, that she wasn't going to get out of this mansion, if a tall, without pain. "Well. Even men like me, are entitled to be lazy, once in a while. And, even simple minded predators, learn how to lay a trap." He explained before raising himself out of the chair, watching the gingerly cheerful woman do the same. Walking up next to her side, and guided her towards the tables, past the other guards who followed close behind, while the one she hadn't quite seen properly yet, joined by her side. Should she look up at him, she'd see a man, almost completely identical to Jason, who now spoke with the exact same voice as well.
"Dinner will be ready in a minute, brother." The man said, as they all walked together towards the, excessively long dinner table, three spots already prepared.
"Oh, yes. This, is my brother: Erick. Of course, made the man he deserved to be, not the tortured little kid our mother turned him into. But lets not talk too much about our mother. As you can imagine, it's a rather sore subject for my baby brother.." Jason smirked lightly, his brother chuckling a single time with a roll of his eyes, as he walked around the chair at the table end, whilst Jason pulled out the chair on the other side of the table end, offering Caitlin to sit there.
"While things are still pleasant, ask away, Miss Journalist. But don't expect cooperative answers. You might not get a lot out of the answers you get anyway, given the situation." Erick mumbled, looking towards Caitlin as he did, and had a seat. Should Caitlin take the invitation, Jason would gently push the chair under her, and then her into a proper position, before moving back to the end table.
"These are about as good a circumstance, a Journalist will ever have in my home. I don't exactly have a great love for your profession. But... I guess everyone has their flaws." He smirked, leaning back in his chair. "While we wait around for the dinner.. How do you expect that the rest of this evening will go, Caitlin?" He asked, resting an elbow against his chairs armrest, resting his cheek against his fingers as he listened.

Caitlin seemingly cooperated, acting almost as though nothing were wrong as she sat down in the chair that was offered to her. Setting her purse down as well, she heard the explanations being given to her with a smile, noticing now that two of them were near her, but that she also had quite a bit of space between the two of them. She had no interest in interrogating them any further, and still having her purse, she knew that she wouldn't be likely to have a chance better than this to engage both of them. Smiling over at Eric, and then at Jason, Caitlin fiddled with her purse, teasing her foot against the zipper and gently pushing it down as she finally managed to get her balance right. "I wonder why you bothered to try and trap me...after all, isn't it rather petty to seek revenge for a little slight like mine?" Smiling, she could feel the zipper ease to the end before she acted as though she were shifting in her seat, and bringing it closer to her with her foot as she added, "I think the rest of the evening will be bad for me..." Feigning a look of sad sincerity, she gingerly felt in the bag with her boot, knowing where the pistol and stun grenades were; luckily, one was loose from her belt, and she silently thanked god for her carelessness.

"But it will be much worse for you and your brother." She said as her face turned to stone, before quickly reaching down, picking up the stun grenade and tossing it skittering down the table towards Jason before grabbing her suit, belt, and tranquilizer pistol in a heap as she turned, running from her seat as she heard the dull thud of its nonlethal explosion while her fingers fumbled for the grip of her pistol, her chest heaving as she felt frantically for a smoke grenade, before managing to clumsily undo the pin and dropping it behind her as the room began to fill with smoke. Before her, she managed to turn into one room, and then another before stopping, dropping her bag as she frantically undressed, more tearing her clothes off than anything and zipping herself up quickly into her armored costume. Deftly clicking the belt into place, she held the pistol in her hand before sneaking back out into the hallway, realizing she'd nearly run into a dead end as she squared off against anything that might be across from her.

Jason's eyes narrowed to an inch of space, as the woman continued. She was far too calm for his liking. Something was off. He grunted lightly, keeping his composure for a few seconds, after what she said. "A.. Slight?" He started, staring at her emptily, until his face exploded in anger, and a huge fist slammed on the table. "A SLIGHT!? You nearly ruined me, you little tattle tail! Did I not have my temper well controlled, I would've already ripped your skinny little arm off!!" The man raged, the hat on his head bopping slightly at his outburst and shifting in the chair. Erick held out a hand, gently tapping his brother's shoulder, Jason pushing the hand away from him, before pointing towards Caitlin again, about to continue. But when she stated it would be worse for him and Erick, his eyes narrowed, lips about to speak, before shut tight by the sight his eyes caught. "Orgh, f..." He was about to speak, but got interupted by the stun grenade, as he tumbled backwards, pushing his chair away with him. The huge man grumbled, as his brother was thrown to the ground, barely even able to move past the stunning effect of the grenade. Jason, however, the huge monster he was, still had his baring, somewhat, only his eyes stinging really badly, and his head heavily groggy.
"You.. Worthless... I.. Idiots!! No one.. Checked.. Th.. The purse! Argh! Lock down! Someone! Bring me.. That.. Little.. Bitch.. And don't you dare kill her! I want her.. Alive. So that I may.. Make her life.. MISERABLE! Do you hear me!?" The man screamed with a deep, brooding tone, as he tumbled from side to side, trying his best to move forward. But the stun grenade was quite strong, and left him unable to move a whole lot. So he took it slowly, as his guards charged out from the other room, and started searching around the huge Manor. Jason coughed slightly, as he tumbled to the table, walking towards the side of it, trying to look through the smoke as he waved it out of his face. "Erick? Erick!? Wake up, you little shit.." He grunted, gently kicking his brother's foot, Erick groaning softly as he tried to make his way up on his feet.

Three guards ran into the hallway, in which she'd just been sneaking into, one of them wielding a baton, the two others bringing stun-sticks.

Despite being cornered, with her armor and tranquilizer pistol Caitlin felt safer than she had before. The several massive men now filling the impressive hallway between her and the only exit seemed less terrifying than they had before, and she hesitated just briefly before firing her tranquilizer pistol three times into the first man, knowing that as big as he was she’d need to use that many or more to bring him down.

Hearing his dull yells of pain as the darts punched into his skin, Caitlin then turned her aim to the second as they began to charge, pushing aside the now drugged man as he struggled to hang onto consciousness while sinking to his knees. Emptying the remaining two darts into the rapidly approaching second man, she tossed the pistol aside before managing to twirl just out of reach of the brutal baton as it narrowly swung past her delicate chin, her chest heaving as she turned to spin gracefully, delivering a kick to the second man that connected with his face and sent him sprawling. Combined with the two darts sticking out of his suit, he seemed to be disabled as Caitlin squared off against the largest of the three.

Despite the state of his teammates, the man appeared confident as he quickly moved in on her, trying to block her against the back of the hallway as she backpedaled, trying to find a weakness in him before lunging forward, her breasts straining against the tight fabric and her legs pumping furiously before she launched two kicks towards him, which he easily swatted away. Feigning hesitance, Caitlin eased away, her back pressing against the cold wall behind as she seemingly became defenseless, her hand fluttering uselessly to her waist as he charged with a yell, raising the stun stick to strike as he closed the distance between them.

Suddenly, almost inhumanely fast, Caitlin managed to drop to her knees as she raised her hand, barely concealing a powerful taser that she stabbed into his knee as she tumbled forward, causing the man to stiffen and jolt briefly before falling to his knees in front of her, the stun stick falling behind her worthlessly as she stood up proudly, raising her heeled boot to his face and resting the tip of on his forehead before pushing him backwards as he fell to a heap before her.

Knowing that her Nemesis likely had more guards, Caitlin picked up a slow walk as she made her way towards the room where’d she barely managed to escape Jason. Quietly peering around corners, she couldn’t see or hear anything, and was surprised that an alarm hadn’t been raised. In the massive dining room, her face barely peeked around a corner before she looked into the appearingly deserted chamber; seeing nothing, she entered cautiously, looking around for any signs of life.

While his guards where tumbling around with Caitlin, worthlessly understimating the young Heroine with every foolish step they took, Jason continued to fight the stunning effect of the grenade. With a hand on his face, he took a few panting breaths, before taking a deep heave, his chest almost bursting through the fine armored suit, before growling into a low groan and opening his eyes. The fluttering had vanished, and he'd gotten himself under control again. He looked towards Eric, who'd only just managed to get on his feet, rolling his eyes as he approached, grabbing onto the neck collar of the others shirt.
"Come on, brother. Your on break." Jason growled, as he pulled away with his brother, Eric giving only faint attempts to get out of the grip.
"I can still.. Fight her. Jason. Let.. Go of me." Eric sneered, but to no avail, Jason just continuing to drag him away.
"Nope.. That little bitch is mine, the second she steps into this room again.." He grumbled, snatching into Eric's pockets, taking out a small detonator, that he stuffed into his own pocket, and threw his brother out the back door of the room. "Wait out there.." He sneered, slamming the door behind his brother, punching a button next to the door, making a thick metal fence drop down between the door and the room Jason was in. Jason then turned his attention towards the direction he knew the journalist would be coming from, as he walked over to a pillar, from where he could stand in hiding.

When Caitlin stepped inside, Jason listened to the slow, calm footsteps of the woman. He tilt his head a bit from side to side, as he counted the steps, and calculated how close she was, still hidden away from her view. And with the fifth step inside the room, he took out the detonator, stepped into view and tapped the button in a stretched arm. Behind her, the doorway she'd just walked through, was closed off with the same type of heavy metal fence. The windows around the large room, as well, got the same fenced security to block any exit attempts. The balcony's above them, had spiked and barbed spikes sticking out, making it impossible to climb up into safety there as well. Not to mention the many guards who'd already gathered there, leaving even less chances of escape.
"Well, well then.. Bombshell, I believe you've been called.. Fitting name. For a hot body like that, throwing around grenades as if it was a war zone..." Jason growled, as he took a few steps towards the middle of the room, as his massive fingers broke the detonator in half, making sure it wouldn't be used to let them out. "I find that you've been most.. Rude. As of late. But I picture, I've been even more so.. However.. I'm the 'villain' here.. I thought -you- where supposed to be nice?" He sneered, as he stretched his neck, shaking his shoulders a few times. "I'm the one you came here for.. So hows about you come take what you wanted, if you really think that you can..." He growled, starting to slowly approached the, significantly smaller heroine.

Her footsteps the only audible sound in the otherwise silent room, Caitlin instinctively jolted forward with a surprised cry as she stumbled, barely tumbling to recover as the doorway she’d entered through suddenly was barred by a crashing metal grate, sealing her inside the room. Turning her gaze upward, the balcony was covered as well, and manned by guards as Caitlin suddenly squared off to the familiar voice before her.

Approaching her was the massive assailant who’s home she now was desperate to escape, and Caitlin eased back, slowly circling to try and keep him from cornering her as he spoke to her in a menacing and growling voice. As large as the guards had been, they were nothing compared to him, and she suddenly wished she hadn’t used her tranquilizers on the guards before forcing herself to return to reality.

Her chest heaving as her lithe body swung and arched, trying to avoid setting a pattern for him as she eased her hips back, hearing him speak as he slowed; daring to speak, Caitlin forced a nervous smile as she spoke in mock cheerfulness, “Oh, I don’t think I need you. It’s just fine with me if you’re all by yourself in your big creepy house with your angry guards.” Hoping that her insult might set him off like her other taunts, Caitlin knew she needed to attack as she feigned forward, hoping to cause him to lunge before easing back gracefully.

Testingly, she let her graceful body twirl as she sidestepped, wanting to see if he would flinch and create an opening before committing herself as she eased in, fluidly closing the gap between them to strike at his side with a sharp kick before rearing up, bring her leg high as she tried to strike his chin with the sharp heel of her boot. Her eyes barely caught his as she did this, betraying her nervousness as she prayed the blow would connect.

The woman swirling in front of him, almost caused him to lose his concentration. She'd certainly changed her exterior. And while she'd been beautiful before, there where something extremely arousing about her new outfit. Bombshell was indeed a beautiful figure. The thought caused his lips to curl a wide grin, as he shook his arms again, stretching out his fingers as he prepped his muscles for the fight ahead. There was no doubt, that she'd put up a fight, and he was more then willing to accept. His armor was fitted in all the right places, making it hard to know where to aim, to not hit the hardened leather bellow. He felt safe. But even so, he didn't feel cocky, and wasn't about to underestimate her. He wasn't going to hold back, and play with his 'food'.

Her mocking cheerfulness, caused a grunting chuckle off of Jason, as he continued to approached, altering his direction when ever she took a step. He saved his own reply, for a later time, seeing as she was looking for a clearing. Testing him. Her twirling sidestep caused his large arm to prepare for an attack to his face, knowing that would daze him the most. But instead, it gave her the opening she needed, landing a swift kick to his side. He grunted, but barely moved an inch, only flinching to the pain. He expected a followup, and didn't try to grab the leg, instead blocking the coming strike for his face. As their eyes met, she'd see a furious concentration on Jason, making it clear he wasn't toying with her. That time, was over. He tried to grab the foot, that'd kicked for his face, but the slippery outfit she wore, made sure her leg slipped right out of his grip. But instead, he quickly reacted, attempting to send a massive slam of his knee into her side. And should he manage that hit, he'd aim a rather weak punch for her face, unable to strike very hard at this position. But after the punch, weather he hit or not, the man quickly leaped backwards as much as the massive pile of meat could jump, making a safe distance, making it impossible for her to retaliate immediately.
"You are slippery, I'll give you that.. But you won't be able to slip out every time."

Satisfaction filled Caitlin as she felt the kick connect into his hard frame, all of her might not even managing to move him. The brief moment of savage joy was soon crushed as the brute nearly managed to catch her leg in his grasp, and stumbling as she managed to twist away she was instead met with a brutal slam of his knee into her side that sent her reeling, her vision blurring as a squeal of pain barely left her lips, catching in her throat while barely turning her face so that his punch merely scraped across her cheek rather than knocking her unconscious.

Remarkably though, instead of finishing her the man jumped back, giving her the distance she desperately needed before she managed to twist into a counter attack, not bothering to respond as she twirled towards him before launching another sharp kick that suddenly jutted upwards towards his throat, her body twisted to face away from him before spinning again to close the distance as she feigned to his side, managing to dance around him before thrusting her fingers towards his throat, hoping that the blow could incapacitate him. Secretly, she knew that they were close to evenly matched, but that a wrong move from her could end the fight instantly; as strong as he was, a single good punch could knock her unconscious.

He watched her tumble, bending at the the force of his attack, giving him confidence in his chances. He might not even need to use his grenades, and incapacitate them both. He didn't exactly make his poisons to be comfortable, and had been incapacitated by them before. It wasn't pleasant. Burning, sizzling sensation behind the eyes, and the coughing feeling of being choked. No. He'd love to avoid that.
He saw the flaw in his attack, realizing he shouldn't have stopped far too late, giving her the opening she needed the charge for him. And in doing so, she easily managed the kick to his throat, causing him to gasp, and then gurgle, as he felt the muscles of his throat congest and tighten. A slightly harder hit to it, and it would've cut off his airways, just enough to cause him to faint. But instead, it just left him without breath for a few seconds, panting as he was, swiping out at the dancing woman, missing her by a lot.

Then, as her fingers punched out for another hit on his throat, his fingers where already in the way, giving him a prime opportunity to grab for her her wrist. He attempt to catch her arm, but again her outfit was slippery, making it hard to get a good grip at it. But it made it more easy for him to swipe a punch for the woman's stomach, trying to force the air out of her lunges again. And he wasn't about to make the same mistake again, quickly stepping forward, attempting to slap the backside of his hand against her cheek. Relentlessly, he wasn't stopping, lunging a hard punch towards her hip, trying to strain the muscles in her leg, and make her unable to continue her running and dancing. And again, if that punch landed as well, he'd try to quickly grab at her hair, and pull her towards the ground, trying to force her down on her knees, a threatening, unforgiving fury in his eyes.

Swelling with pride as she felt her kick connect, snapping into his throat and hearing him gasp, she made the mistake of assuming she’d incapacitated him. A smile on her lips, she hesitated ever so briefly as her arm pushed forward to strike at his throat, and felt his massive hand try to grab her slender wrist as his fingers glanced off the fabric of her costume. Twisting, she’d managed to avoid his grasp but as quick as she was, she barely noticed the swing of his arm before it connected brutally into her tummy, forcing the air from her lungs as she doubled over, feeling his knuckles and fist indent into her smooth flesh.

Turning, she barely managed to deflect his punch as it glanced over her hip, causing her to wince but managing to avoid the crushing power of his strike as she tried to ease away, hoping to stop his momentum. Those hopes were shattered though, as she felt his hand twist in her silky hair, holding it like a rein as a scream left her lips, and she felt her vision spin as she was pulled down, slamming on her knees as she squealed painfully. Pain coursing through her now battered frame, she looked for a place to strike but knew she couldn’t, not until he came closer. Daring to look up at him, Caitlin was determined not give him the satisfaction of submitting as her eyes shined, the hatred evident in them as her chest heaved, desperate to take in air as a new fear filled her.

Gazing up at him as he held her on edge, Caitlin didn't know what she was feeling; despite the many dangerous situations she'd found herself in as a heroine, this was new; she didn't have a good way out, and she was at a loss for what to do next. Hoping that he would open himself up somehow, she winced as she felt him raise her ever so slightly, biting her lower lip to hold in a squeal of pain while glaring up at him.

The success in his blows, created a deviously wicked satisfaction in the sadistic eyes of the huge man. And when he got her to her knees, his lips battered lightly, into a hoarse sneer. This was followed by a slight coughing, as his free hand gently stroked his throat and the grip in her hair tightened, making it slightly more painful.
"Nice blow... You little.. Bitch.. Ergh." His voice was extremely distorted, due to the pain in his throat. "Well.. This has been fun.. But now.. I'm tired of your tricks.. Take yourself a rest.." He snarled, swiping her cheek with a rough back hand, just as he let go of her hair, making sure there was a decent distance behind them. He reached into a small containment pocket inside his jacket, quickly tossing a pill sized container towards her, before she'd even be able to react. The second the pill hit the floor, it burst and a thick fog instantly engulfed her. She'd have no time to get out of the fog, or hinder it's gasses from entering her system. She'd immediately feel dizzy, and fall deep asleep in less than a minute, feeling no pain.
"Eric! Open up the gates, and.. Get that.. Annoying little brat to the dungeon... Ergh.. I need something to drink.." He snarled, limping slightly, as his hand continued to gently stroke his throat, and he rolled his shoulders.

Some time later, when she finally reached consciousness, her eyes would open to a fairly large, dark room. The drug would've been highly effective for a few hours, and then it would depend entirely on her own strength, weather it would last for longer, or not. When she got her capability to feel again, she'd feel her wrists locked together tightly by a special piece of handcuffs. Not the normal kind, that the craftiest would easily break lose of, but a pair of handcuffs that connected her wrists together, and then held them tightly there with leather banding. Her legs would still be free, and the chains her handcuffs where connected with, allowed her to walk around the room freely. The room was clearly intended to contain many different things, even though there was nothing around. It was just her, the cuffs, and the chain.

Back
Top Bottom