Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(DEAD THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Any M/M or M/F plots

sailingsam said:
Im open to them all really. Again relatively new here so I'm going to keep it simple and plain here. i love roleplaying anything. Unless it involves a fandom, then I'm up for it.
Fav Pairings (can either be M/M or M/F):
Incest Relationship
Teacher-student
Neighbor-teen neighbor
roommates
boos-employee
best friends
mother or father of boyfriend or girlfriend- girlfriend/boyfriend
some sci-fi

thats about it for now, maybe this will evolve into something as time passes. if you're interested, PM me, i can do these on PM, YIM, email, AIM, and maybe Skype.

also if you're a guest and viewing this, my contact info is in my profile. feel free to message me.

You say you like to RP anything, what about moderate fantasy? Say, a modern world with little elements of fantasy in it that the everyday populus knows nothing about.

If you're interested, I'd prefer a M/M RP
Teacher/student (at a college level)
Roommates
(I get nervous starting an RP with characters that already know each other when I've never RP'd with someone before, because it involves a lot of assuming and trust.)

So you're up for fandom?
Interested in InuyashaxSessoumaru (I ask everyone lol hoping maybe one day I'll find someone)

I know it's minor, but i added in a F-list to my signature..... just a basic early simple stuff i like.

Please? I'll actually be away on a camp out this weekend and I have no idea if I'll have wifi but feel free to stuff my inbox!

So you're OK with playing the female roles in the plots? If so, I might come in contact with you to try something, though it'd probably be primarily smut-based.

I'll be working on this on the coming weekend. But still always looking for some good plotting. Contact info added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom