Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon's Den of Myriad Adventures! (FxF, FxM, Fx???)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Dragon

Meteorite
About Me!​

I'm not sure if anyone is going to read this, but hey, here... We... Go!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a male behind the keyboard who isn't afraid to write female characters. Au contrairé, there's something different about it that simply appeals to me. I've been a GM/DM for several years and the idea of sticking to one gender or another for characters is simply unrealistic, and thus I ironed out any qualms I had with it a long time ago. I like playing as all sorts of characters.

If my being male role playing as female characters looking for either other females or males (or whatever else) bothers you, there's nothing wrong with that, but you have been fairly warned. At some point I'll probably make a male request thread when I have ideas I want to specifically RP as a male for.

I work night shift, and I'm a fairly friendly and open kind of person so long as my online affairs remain separate from my real life ones to some degree. For example: I'll probably never hand out my Facebook information. Because my coworkers and boss have access to my Facebook and who knows what could end up on there from denizens of the Internet, but if you want to add me on Skype or Steam, I'm more than happy to share that over a PM.

Do not start any PM with some kind of rapey tone. RPing rape scenarios can be fun or interesting, but I myself do not want to be raped, obviously, and approaching with some one liner like "bend over b1tch" will probably cause me to ignore you.

Atop this, I only ask for coherent speech. You don't have to be perfect at writing, or perfect at English even, just know the basics so we can have a conversation and not have to constantly attempt to translate each other. Note though, that if you spit out a one liner, I'm liable to return the one liner, and if you give me nothing to work with, don't be surprised if I return PM's with question marks and confusion instead of joy and excitement.

Specifically for female characters: I tend to prefer either playing as a dom with another dom, or as a sub with a dom. I can do dominant women, but I prefer to RP either with other dominant characters (male, female, or otherwise) or play as a submissive woman against a dominant. Switching is also a thing I'll do, starting out dom and becoming submissive, or vice versa. That's just how it is, and it's my personal preference. :p

PM's are my preferred method of RPing, but you might convince me into a thread or IM's. I guess it would depend on my mood and how much you impress me. :D

My Kinks. Note: Favourites are things I would probably enjoy, likes are things I would probably do and may enjoy, maybes are things you probably have to sell me on, and no means absolutely not. As you can see, I pride myself on being quite flexible and enjoying all sorts of things. It's the same for both men and women, playing as a male or a female.

Plots​

Note: Right now, I'm willing to play as any of the roles listed in the plots below. This just means I'm willing to play either side of the coin: As the monster(s), the men, the women, or otherwise. So if you see a scenario here and are interested, and want to reverse the roles and take the one I do in exchange for the one you would do, I'd probably be fine with that... But then, most of my plots are set up to let you choose that for yourself anyway.

I suppose you could say it's my experience as a GM talking: I've played every role before and found a way to enjoy it, why would I be bothered by changing roles now? :cool:

The Labyrinth
Genre: Any. (Examples: Modern, fantasy, sci-fi, etc.)
Length: Any. (Examples: Long, short, smut-based, plot-based.)
Details:
In this scenario, a woman is captured and thrown into a Labyrinth. Maybe it's a laboratory experiment, maybe it's simply cruel punishment against a heroine or villain. Maybe it's just some random person who has no business being there. Regardless of the circumstances, the woman is trapped inside the Labyrinth and has to try and escape, facing off against all manner of monsters and/or people trying to stop her.

Needless to say, the methods in which they try to stop her are quite... Unique... And if she isn't careful... She may end up even liking it there.

Basically: This plot throws the female protagonist against all sorts of monsters and people. The limits are your own imagination, it could be anything from tentacles, to arachnids/insects, to vampires, to wolves, to slime monsters, to etc. I will play as either the woman trying to escape or the monsters trying to take her down. Either way, suggestions and forethought are encouraged: Your creativity here will help my own. :3

The Arena
Genre: Fantasy.
Length: Short-Moderate. (One fight scene, one resolution scene.)
Details
In this scenario, we go to an arena, perhaps a desert coliseum in a fantasy kingdom, or roman coliseum, or perhaps it's simply a small establishment like an inn attempting to garner more people to visit, or a village arena with pig pens for borders. Regardless, the female protagonist squares off against a man or a beast, or maybe even another woman, and has to fight to win.

This RP can go by completely without sexual contact--resolution can be death, or simply freedom. It can also be drenched in sexual contact--resolution can be winner gets to take their spoils.

This is aimed at people who like fight scenes, friendly or violent, and want to incorporate that as the main element in a short RP. Suggestions and ideas are welcome about the specifics of the situation.

Demon Corruption
Genre: Fantasy OR Modern.
Length: Short, smut-based.
Details
A woman, likely a red head (for some reason I'm craving that with this plot!), is caught out in a jungle alone. There they are encroached upon by a succubus or incubus, and seduced.

There is the chance of escaping the seducer, though obviously being smut-based, there should be at least some close calls before the escape occurs.

In this I'd prefer to play as the victim, but I could easily be convinced to play as the demon instead.

This isn't straight up sex: While sex is almost certainly involved as a core element, foreplay and seduction are more important here. Convincing someone, luring someone in, using pheramones or hypnosis, or any other tool you can think of to convince the victim to give into their desires.

Corruption is also a big one here: The victim turning more and more demon-like until they're ready to become one is quite enticing, the inner thoughts and emotions could be quite chilling, or exciting, to try and explore.

Bonus themes could include cheating on a spouse, or prolonging the foreplay with strip teasing and other such activities.

Again, creativity from you is encouraged: The more I have from you to work with, the more interested I'll naturally be!

The Prisoner
Genre: Fantasy OR Sci-Fi.
Length: Short, smut-based.
Details
A prisoner of war is captured, powerful and of course evil they intentionally allowed it in order to get a chance to speak with a princess or queen. When alone, they'll use hypnosis to turn the royal into their little puppet, and gain their revenge by ravishing them in the cell and leaving his seed within them.

Unlike with Demon Corruption, this one is pretty much just straight up smut with a heavy emphasis on mind control and possible bimboification. It popped into my mind and wouldn't go away, so, here it is!

Breeding
Genre: Any. (Examples: Modern, fantasy, sci-fi, etc.)
Length: Any, smut-based.
Details
This one is very specifically about a monster, giant insect or arachnid, tentacles, slime monster, or otherwise, capturing and impregnating women to breed more of itself. It's very kinky, so obviously, bring out the deepest, darkest desires for this one.

Some of the women could escape as well, just to provide tension and make the moment of capture all the sweeter.

This can also include themes of humiliation and has a strong dom versus sub feel.

I'd prefer to play the victims in this as well, though again, with enough creative thought put into it, I could be convinced to play the monsters instead.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful day, whether or not I managed to gain your interest or not.

--2/4 slots filled. I may accept more than 4 in the future, but at first, I wanna gauge how much time this will take me versus how much I have available, so I don't disappoint anyone. Still, don't be afraid to PM me! I want as many choices as I can get! :)

Bump. I've got two, I'm looking for two more! :3 It might be your last chance to try something with an experienced GM who's very flexible in their own tastes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom