Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the family (Heaven x Aiden)

Aiden felt the chill water hit his chest and he couldn't help but rush to the surface in shock. He knew it was cold, but this was crazy. He gasped for air as he stood up in the waist high water. He looked over to Taya and caught a glimpse of her body. He could see every curve in her form as the water caused her already tight clothes to cling like a second skin. He could see her tattoos which he always liked, even if he never told her such. He licked his lips as his eyes finished their tour on her body before he moved his gaze away. "Bring it sister. I put up with you for years when we were kids, I am sure I can do it again." He taunted to her with a smirk, his eyes trying to focus on her face.

But did he know that the game had changed last night? She very much doubted that he did. Fingering the hem of her shirt, she looked up at him now. Pulling the fabric over her head, she tossed the t-shirt towards the sandy beach. Drops of water began their decent over her skin, getting lost in the water pooling around her slim waist. Hooking her thumbs under the waist of the shorts she pushed them down, letting them float up towards her she tossed them to shore also. "My clothes are wet Aiden, let's hope they are dry by the time we leave," Taya smiled at him wickedly.

Moving slowly towards him at first, "I don't think you can handle what I can give you now, brother. We are not kids anymore, and I am lot craftier then I use to be." She was so incredibly turned on right now, she wondered if he caught the change in her voice. All she needed was for him to make the first move, all she needed was him to grab her.

To Aiden, he was hoping that with their age, it only meant that they were closer in strength than they were as kids. He had no clue that she was as interested in him as he was in her. Although, she continued to show him otherwise. He watched as she took of her now drenched clothing. The water cascading down her pale skin caught his eyes attention as he followed every curve of her body. He tried his best to shake the images that kept reappearing in front of him. It almost seemed like she was trying to make him think of her like that. Pulling his t-shirt off and tossing it with her others. His muscled chest was muscled from working construction from time to time.

His body was starting to win the war of attraction as he watched her start to get closer to him. "It doesn't matter how crafty you may be Taya, I am still your big brother and I can still take you." He said with a cocky smirk as he stood and waited for her to approach. He knew he needed to be careful, not just how he was to grab her to throw her in again, but also where he grabbed her. His hands couldn't be trusted anymore

Taya watched as he peeled his own t-shirt of, her eyes following the droplets of water that trailed of her body. How she wished at that moment her tongue was following them. "I'm sure you can take me Aiden," once again she let her own voice play with her words. Still approaching cautiously, her hands reached up to fix her top as it began to slip a little. "The question is though what will you do once you have me," she asked. What was taking him so long? She almost wondered if they were playing the same game. The look in his eyes though as he watched her body move, told her she shouldn't worry.

Aiden wasn't sure if his mind was playing tricks on him or if his sister was actually trying to seduce him. She had never shown this much interest in him before, and now that they were alone she seemed sexual. Against his better judgment, he decided to test out his thoughts. He hurried the distance between them, placing his hands on her hips and lifting her out of the water. "Anything I want to." He teased, acting like he used to do with Julia when they first met. But now that he was flirting back with his sister, it felt different, wrong but yet great."

Squealing a little as he lifted her out of the water. "Anything you say," she added, placing her hands on his shoulders. She almost groaned at the feel of his skin beneath her fingers. She couldn't ignore the fact that his face was now inches from her chest. "I think you should let me down now," letting her fingers glide softly over his skin. She couldn't help the sudden change in her breathing, it was beginning to come quicker the longer he held her.

Aiden smirked when she mentioned letting her down. He was enjoying the touch of her skin, remembering her friend doing the more than just holding her. Feeling her fingers against his skin, he could help but relax to it. He couldn't help but feel the desire as he held her up. Deciding that maybe it was a good idea to let her down he smiled. "If that is what you want." His evil smile spreading across his face as he dipped down for a second to get leverage and tossed her backwards into the water.

Well that wasn't what she wanted, but he was still in a playful mood she could tell. She wasn't expecting him to toss her back into the water again. Standing up once again int he water, strands of hair clinging to her cheeks. "Aiden, my dear sweet brother, you are starting to become a pain in my ass now." She smiled as she cupped her hands and threw water at him. This was it, it was time to start making her moves.

As he was distracted by wiping water from his face, Taya closed the distance. Bringing her body against his, she let her hands glide up his stomach to his chest. His skin felt hot under her fingers, how she craved the run her tongue against his smooth skin. Pressing herself against him a little more, "you know I can see the way you are looking at me today, Aiden." Her fingers caressed up to his shoulders, then lightly brushed against his neck. She would tell him soon, she also saw him watching her last night.

Aiden turned his face as he saw the water head towards him. He didn't expect, however, to feel a body pressed against him. His body reacted instinctively when his hands held onto her hips. He could feel her breast pressing against him when she spoke. He was even more caught off guard by her words. Had he truly been that obvious about it, and if so was she really this accepting about it. "When you parade around the house in next to nothing, it is hard to not look your way." He said as he swallowed a lump in his throat that formed as she caressed his chest. Her teasing was starting to really turn him on and it was making staying calm hard.

Aiden's hands held her hips, a soft sigh escaped her. She was dying for his hands to touch her in other places. She would have to take this slow though. He wasn't like the other guys she had met at bars. This was her brother and they were both taught that this was way beyond wrong. Siblings should even be touching the way they were now, and her pulse shouldn't be racing from it for sure. "Aiden, I know what you are thinking of when you look at me like that."

Her hands slide down his torso again, then reach around behind him. Pulling him against her, she gasped when she felt his length pressing against her thigh. "I think of the same things sometimes you know," biting her lip, Taya looked up at him. "I find myself thinking what it would feel like if your hands touched me the way Mason's do." That was his first hint she would give him that she saw him.

Aiden couldn't help but let out a gasp when he felt his body being pulled against her. His member was pulsing with anticipation as it made his shorts awfully tighter than they were. "We shouldn't be doing this." He said as he looked into her eyes. Although his voice stated the truth, his body wouldn't move. He held her now tightly against his body. He didn't trust himself to move, even if his fingers itched to garb her ass. Things had escalated since he watched her fuck mason the other night. He couldn't help but wonder if this was some dream he was in. When would he wake up, and what would he be capable of doing. But he knew this wasn't a dream, and he was even more sure what he was capable of doing, or willing to with his sister.

She couldn't help the little smile at the sound of his gasp. She was affecting him, that much was clear. "No...we shouldn't, but we want to," leaning in she placed a soft kiss on his chest. Sighing at the feel of his hot skin against her lips. "You do want to touch me right," she asked kissing his chest softly again. Her fingers travel once again up his body, pulling his face closer to hers. Instead of kissing his lips though she placed hers against his ear. "I saw you last night," her free hand slid farther past his hips, to rub the palm of her hand against his growing cock. "I know you were watching me with Mason, you watched as he fucked me in the kitchen."

Her tongue snaked out the tip of it running over his skin. "You watched as I sucked his cock, and you wanted to know what my lips would feel like on yours." Taking Aiden's right hand she guided it up her flat stomach to her breast.

Aiden was shocked, he had been caught last night. But instead of the disgust or anger he was expecting she seemed excited about it. Once he felt her lift his hand to her breast, he could no longer resist the urge. His hand firmly massaged her breast through her joke of a bikini top. His almost eleven inch member twitching at her touch. "Alright so you caught me. Now what are you going to do about it?" he asked in a seductive surrender. His mind had been made up by her actions. He wanted her and she seemed to want him.

Taya mewed softly as he began to message the breast in his hand. Other touched her in the same way, but they never had the same affect as he had. It was more then likely do to the fact this was forbidden, seen as a sin. If she was a good church going girl though, she wouldn't do most of the things she does. Apply a little more pressure against his hard cock, she returned to kissing his chest. "I plan to do a lot of things," she said just before nipping softly at his skin. Gods this was so wrong, but gods did it feel good at the same time. Her hand moved from the outside of his shorts, to slip under the waist of them. Wrapping her slender fingers around his length, feeling his size, she groaned a little. "What would you like me to do Aiden," she looked up at him for a moment, her voice a little huskier.

Aiden was lost to his desire when he felt her slender fingers wrap around his cock. His hand pushing away her bikini top so his palm could press into her bare nipple. She was his sister, and yet she was all he wanted in this moment. He knew what they were doing was wrong, and if he was a smart man he would know how to stop it. But his relationship with Julia had become boring. He had been avoiding the thought but feeling the forbidden excitement this offered him, shown him just how far it had fallen. When she asked him what he wanted her to do, he went with the first words that came to mind. "I want you to suck me. I want you to suck my cock harder than you sucked Mason's" His overwhelming desire showed in the way he spoke.

A small gasp escaped her as he pushed the bikini top aside, pressing his palm against her already hard nipple. Her own hand stroked him slowly beneath the water. The feel of him in her hand, made her skin feel hot, even as the coolness of the water lapped against her. Her teeth continued to graze against his skin, her tongue darting out to flick across his nipple. Then he said it, he told her what he wanted from her. With a smiled she slide her hand from his shorts, taking his hand she lead him back to the beach.

With him standing before her still dripping water, Taya sank slowly to her knees. Her nails raking softly over his stomach until they reached his shorts. Staring up at him from her position, she slid them down his legs, freeing his cock from the restrictive clothing. He was much bigger then she had thought him to be, Mason being the largest she had up until now. Wrapping her fingers around him again she stroked him slowly, before running her tongue from base to tip. Her tongue circled the head, before she started the process over again. "You want to watch your baby sister, suck your cock for you," she asked seductively. Putting emphasis on the words 'baby sister'.

After hearing his answer, Taya wrapped her lips around the tip. Sucking gently at first, her thumb applying pressure against the base of his huge cock. She couldn't wait to feel him thrusting inside her, but she wanted to take this a lot slower then she normal. Her mouth stretched around his width, as she took more of him into her mouth.

She reminded him just how wrong this was. He had just told his sister to suck on his cock. Any normal preson would have ran away at this point. But the warm sensation that shot through his body at the feel of her warm tongue froze him in place. "Yes, I want you to suck your big brothers cock." he said, as she almost instantly took his member in. He knew he was larger than most men, it was one of his more prouder qualities. His body quivered as he felt her lips around him.

Standing in the doorway of the kitchen, he had thought about how this would feel. Even if he hadn't decided that he wanted it then. Now that he was feeling that was exactly what he was imagining, words escaped him. He was lost in a world of pleasure as he reached his hand around and laced his fingers in her wet black hair.

Moving her head slowly at first, she wanted to feel every inch of him against her tongue. Her hand following her motions, keeping just the right amount of presser with her thumb. She moaned softly as she felt the tightening of her own sex. The heat spreading from her core to her thighs. Taya took more of him into her mouth, driving him just a little deeper with each return. It didn't take long for the head of his cock to touch at the back of her throat, she barely had half of him wrapping in her lips.

Raking her nails over his stomach, she then reached between her own thighs. Her fingers rubbing against her sensitive pussy, she mewed softly. Her pace increased, as she slide his cock most of the way out of her mouth then came back down on him. Taya's fingers found their way under the bikini bottoms, dipping deeply into her wet pussy. Sucking a little harder now, as he head bobbed on his cock faster. Tasting the salty precum, that beaded at the tip.

Aiden moaned out in pleasure as he felt her bobbing on his cock. He looked down at her and could just see her pleasuring herself. He smiled as he started to pull her head harder against his member. He could tell he wasn't fitting in her mouth when he felt his tip press against her throat. It made him feel great that he was so large, even if it was a pain at times. His body hummed in desire as he let out another moan. "Do you like the taste of your brothers cock? Is it better than Mason's?" His voice was harsh from the lust as it came out in almost a moan itself.

Aiden's moans combined with her was all she could hear. Her mouth moving on his cock sucking him, and her fingers plunging deep into her pussy, was all that existed right now. He pulled her face down harder onto his length, the head almost painfully hitting the back of her throat. Moaning her answer twice around the cock in her mouth, she slowed her pace some. Looking up at him, as she forced another inch of him into her mouth. The head of his cock sliding down her throat, pulling back to the tip she repeated the move. Adding another inch, her muscles contracted around him.

Her hand moved faster, Taya fucked herself with her fingers. Returning to her previous rhythm, she began to moan louder. Her body started to shudder as her climax began.

Aiden felt his body start to tense as his own climax approached. He was amazed when he felt his sister pushing his head farther into her throat. It wasn't his first time being sucked off, but no one put as much effort into taking so much of him. Her moaning vibrated his sensitive cock as he continued to buck his hips, pushing her closer to her limit. "Oh god, I m going to cum. I am going to cum down your throat." His husky voice rung out as he looked down into her eyes. He no longer cared that his sister was sucking him off. If she wanted this as badly as he did, who was he to stop her.

Taya felt as he began to pulse in her mouth. His warning not needed, she could tell he was about to cum. Bobbing faster now on his cock, her finger still moving within her dripping pussy. She wanted to cum again herself, but she wanted him to taste her. She felt the last twitch of his cock, and pushed him into her throat as he began to cum. His hot seed filled her mouth, and she swallowed every drop.

When she was sure he was done, Taya pulled away from him. Standing, she pressed herself against Aiden. Kissing his chest and neck once more. Bringing her fingers to her mouth she sucked on one of them. "Does little sister suck you cock good," the question whispered against his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julia walked through the door of the house she shared with Aiden, and begrudgingly now with his sister. She understood that he loved his sister, but really how was she going to grow up if he kept bailing her out all the time. Dropping her purse on the table next to the door she called out into the house. "Aiden, are you home," she hadn't seen his car in the driveway but he might have parked in the garage. Sliding her feel out of the heels, she carried them with her as she walked through the house.

There was no answer, "Taya, are you here," she asked. No answer there either, dumping the shoes in her room she walked to the kitchen. There in the fridge was the note Aiden had set out for her. It was pretty vague only stating that he and Taya had left and would be back later. Leaning against the counter, she thought of grabbing her cell and sending Aiden a text. "Let them have fun for a little while," she said turning to get a cup of coffee for herself.

Trying to catch his breath, he smiled as he looked down at Taya. "That might have been the best blow job I have ever had." He teased as he watching her sucking off her lips now. He knew exactly where those fingers had been and he wanted to join them. In the slew of excitement, he hadn't heard the notification that Julia had text him. "So, who's do you like better?" He asked as he felt the chill water start to chill his now sensitive member.

Smiling back at him, she doubted his little Julia would even do such a thing for him. She was a good church going girl, probably quiet when getting railed. Their phones were a few feet away, buried in their piles of stuff. She missed the ring announcing a text as well. She finished sucking off her fingers, narrowing her eyes a little at him. Wrapping her fingers around his length once again, "yours is much better." Taya was still hot, she needed more release then what her own fingers could supply her.

Kissing her brother on the cheek, she walked back to the water. Washing the rest of her own cum from her fingers. Done she walked back to Aiden, letting her fingertips trail softly over his stomach as she passed him. Laying out her towel on the ground. "What would you like to do next," she asked coming back to press herself against him.

When asked what he wanted to do next, his mind went blank. He hadn't planned on discovering that his sister saw him watching her, nor had he planned on the way she would react. His body trembled at the thoughts in his mind. He looked down to her and smiled. "Well I guess it is only fair that I return the favor.", he said as he reached down grabbed onto her ass. He was already too far in this to give up now. At the very least he would just fall victim to his desires today and they would cut it after that. But for now, he was going to enjoy every second of this taboo act. "I want to see just how sweet, my sweet sister is." He said as he tugged her closer to him before he let her go.

Back
Top Bottom