Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just becaue I can- Guardian.

Yay, crush their hopes!

Sorry, that may seem a little harsh (unless you know me), but I hate guys like that. Guys that think like that and do it all the time, not 30-somethings, since i know that a lot of guys will splurge on a girl, no matter how much money they actually have.

Around here it's the 30-something navy guys that are at the top of their 'rank' and making enough money to own flashy cars and shit.

Those are the guys I hate. >.> It's so annoying.

Ah, Military. I have respect for the uniform. Not necessarily the man in it, but the uniforms themselves, what they stand for.

As for how they act, I'm sure finding their CO would straighten them out. Easier said than done, though.

I'm just getting to know all the ranks of the navy (due to my boyfriend being ex-navy) but I'm not about to pull the "CO" card on one of the douchebags that wander into the gas station.

I rather just belittle the boys a bit, knock them off their pedestal when I have enough energy to do so.

I'm just ranting. >.>

STOMACH OF STEE-flab.

Decided that it's time I get in shape. Not into "a shape", as I usually put it, you know the hourglass figure...but actual muscles and gain the ability to do a pushup for the first time in my life.

So. My guidelines are (and I can't do these yet, so don't say its easy).
1. 32 situps in one minute (I'm close)
2. 15 pushups in one minute.
3. 1.5 mile run in 15:05 (last time I ran a mile was in highschool, and I took it easy... about a half an hour... so I need to work on running.)

I also need to lose 10 pounds to fit into the correct category with these.

What is this guideline from you ask? Oh my! It's the State Patrol "Institute Fitness Standards" for females. What is it for males? Because the State Patrol is still generally sexist and THINK females can't do as much as men? Here they are:

1. 38 Situps in one minute
2. 29 Pushups.
3. 1.5 mile run in 12:29.

If I wasn't out of shape, I'd call bullshit on that right there, but as it stands: I am going for the female guideline of course. :)

That's just the fitness standards right there.

There's also the gun shooting and everything else... like drug convictions or police reports.

I pass everything but fitness with flying colors. *Sigh*

Man, I need to get a move on it with fitness myself. I'll get to the gym between classes.

Guardian said:

There's also the gun shooting and everything else... like drug convictions or police reports.

By 'outperform' I mostly meant 'Run away from and get off scot free.'

Trygon said:
Guardian said:

By 'outperform' I mostly meant 'Run away from and get off scot free.'

Probably. You could fit through one of those chained gates easily. XD

So. I did a whole bunch of situps/exercise two days ago, and my body is still hurting from it. Tonight I go jogging, tomorrow the world!

img-thing.jpg

Fell asleep with computer on. Needless to say woke up to two hundred IMS.

Not two hundred but... guys, if I don't respond, I'm NOT THERE. I'm not ignoring you or running away.

Went to Oregon. That was fun.

Shoulder hurts/feels weak so I can't wait till my chiropractor appointment.

Have to go to work now. >.>

Too much evidence to hide and destroy when it comes down to that.

I'm wondering if I threaten him enough tonight, if I can get him to sleep on the couch. Hmmm.

Boyfriend drew my avatar on the whiteboard in our apartment.

I like it because I look mean.

Which to him, I probably am. But it's awesome. XD

1. Voltaire was fucking awesome. I'm so glad I met him.
2. I love Oingo Boingo's "I love little girls", it's so creepy.
3. A kid either masturbated or smoked weed in the gas station bathroom, it was a bit hard to tell. Maybe he did both?
4. Said kid came back and I barked at him: "Don't be in there for an hour this time, kay?" And he acted all scared. But then did a drug deal right there in the parking lot. Fucking idiot.
5. When people call me "trouble" when they meet me, I turn it around and call them "Mr. or Mrs. Trouble." So now there's this older gentlman that I call "Mr. Trouble." All the time. He's amused by my antics and so he comes by everyday to see if I broke something or insulted a customer.

OH FOR FUCK SAKE. THIS HAIRCUT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A DYKE.

*RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE*

Back
Top Bottom