Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just becaue I can- Guardian.

Guardian

Planetoid
So. This will be my journal, and to start out I will post this epic conversation I had on AIM.

IHATEYOURBOYFRIEND.jpg

Just to make you guys laugh. ^^

Heh. I just found that way amusing. Anywho:

Lately I've been jobless, so I'm searching everywhere (except fast food establishments.

I'm tired. So I go to bed now.

I find it extremely amusing that she and I work for the same company.

Erato said:
I find it extremely amusing that she and I work for the same company.
I find it extremely amusing that your name for your place of employment is the same as the street name for Ketamine.

Yay for Special K!

Also: Yay for getting everything I ever wanted for Christmas except for a guitar. GO ME!

Borderlands has taken over my life. I got the game on Christmas, I met a moderator on it and so we've been... 'campaigning' together. Lol. It's fun. Ttyl to you all later!

Special K is well... Special.

I work at 7 AM tomorrow till 3. Also, for some reason there's no raise freeze on the 'company' that I'm in... so I should get a raise eventually.

Woah..woah...WOAH!
There's no raise freeze in your region?! That's...well, that's good for you but that's bullshit down here since we were told it was a company decision so we've all had the impression that it's all over, not just the southwest region. Fuck that, I'm moving to Washington so I can get a raise.

Forgot how much it hurts on the first day of work to just be standing all day.

I'll get used to it after a week, but right now:

I'm tired, I'm crabby and it hurts to walk.

~Rubs her feet~ There's some stuff I use on my feet when they start to ache, if you lived closer, I'd give you a packet.
And I am tempted to move out of state, lol..Washington was rather nice.

Hey. Erato, are you fulltime? And what's the name of the stuff you use on your feet? XD

Yeah, I'm full time and I'm trying to remember the name of it..you can find it in the health and beauty section of Fry's. It's in the bath stuff area, looks like feet, the package.

I don't think we have a "Fry's" here... unless you mean Fred Meyers... Not sure how that word cuts down to Fry's.

My manager scheduled me 8 days straight as a 'gauntlet' run. It's sooo muuuuch fuuuun. /sarcasm.

If not for the endless source of caffeine, and positive coworkers I'd be drowning. >.>

~Blinks~ Positive workers, at a Special K? o_O; Madness! Do you hear me?! MADNESS!

They're all sarcastic bitches, even the men; but I love that. I love when people hate their job so much that they all agree to be positive cause otherwise it's a living hell. XD

Men are pigs.

PIGS.

Was doing garbage today, and this guy did a circle in the parking lot to check me out... FROM EVERY ANGLE... then came up in his black car and rolled down the window.
I swear to god I thought he was going to say: "....how much?"
But nuuu.. he goes. "Hm... hey baby, what's your name?"
I have my name tag on... so I said it.
"... How long you been working here, baby?"
"...I'm new." I replied.
"...so...baby.." (I'm going to kill him if he says baby again, by this time) "Can we go out?"
"No. I have a boyfriend."
"So?"
"I also live with him, so it'd be awkward to take you home."
"I can take you to my home."
"No."
"Can we be friends?"
"Um... no not really." *RUN OFF*

This happens every day, never the same situation but... it's always the 30 somethings that have the money to 'buy stuff for a chick' in order to 'get what they want'.

Sorry guys, but I'm not that kind of chick.

Back
Top Bottom