Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

General fantasy species MxM M/s or D/s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shapooda

Dust
Hello, first off, I tend to prefer skype for RP, because I can use it on my phone if I have to, and it keeps a neat and tidy recorded history (Not to mention the added benefit of loud notifications and spellcheck), but I'm open to email and PM.

Third person past tense only. I can't stand future and present tense, it's weird, sorry bros.

I love RP with at least an element of fantasy, and the potential for characters to evolve and change as they interact with each other. I adore RPing characters like werewolves, struggling to fight instinct and violent urges. I can RP a dom or a sub, depending on the pairing, my RP partner, and my mood.

I don't care how long a post is, as long as it feels right; I adapt to match my partners style. Although I can't get into Rps that are just one one-liner after another. But a paragraph (Could even be two sentences) and up to a mini novel is my personal standard. I'm a huge stickler for English. Yes, I understand typos happen, but I get really confused sometimes and frustrated when I get a post with good plot, but terrible English. It's like trying to watch a foreign film without subtitles. I get the gist, but I don't understand all of it, and then I get disappointed, so let's save everyone the agony and not.

Also, given that I'm pursuing a RP with mxm, lemme clarify something.
If you write, "He walked to the fridge and pulled out a glass, pouring it for him as he watched him sit." Use names, otherwise I'm gonna be all kinds of confused as to who's doing what, and it'll save us both time.

Pairings I enjoy (Always open to suggestions-If it's stand alone I'll enjoy a pairing with basically anything)
Vampire masterxFledgling
HellionxWingless NSFW Hellion ref
Werewolf
Hellion
Dragon (Shifter)
WizardxFamiliar

----

Plots I always enjoy:
An arranged marriage
An injured character forced to make nice with a character/species they loathe in order to survive.
A captured character (War, territory dispute, kidnapping, trap)
A character given to another as a gift
A character that's sold

Time period:
Skyrim-esque
Modern (Normal people aren't aware of fantasy things)

The only Fandom I would ever consider:
InuyashaXSessoumaru (I am all kinds of desperate for a good Inu RP. Can't seem to find anyone who cares enough/actually knows how to RP those characters.)

Do's
Bondage
Master/slave
Dominant/submissive
Humil
CBT
Rape
Pet Play

Don'ts
Scat
Mutilation
Extremely excessive gore