Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Searching Country and/or Biker RP (ignore view count)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

Planetoid
Ello, ello!

I'm looking for a Country setting roleplay that will feature this handsome ladyboner of an older gentlemen:

MilesBetter.png

This is an older male model by the name of Miles Better.
I think he is totally bangin' and I'd love to create a roleplay where his character would counter my own.

I'm thinking it will take place on the country side - where towns are few and little and the area is mostly desert and long country roads.

I'm thinking the gentlemen above would be either a biker gang leader, or even a local bar owner (one that would attract bikers, and/or a lot of "tough" people - could be switched for criminals, other sorts of gangs). He would be some sort of leader or head, and have significant power/ social influence.

My character would be a newcomer/ from out of town. She would be a new face to the bar and cause a ruckus. Her independence and loud mouth would get her into trouble. Miles/ your character (name can be changed) would come to her rescue and cut her some slack.

Concept: All of my characters below would be young, independent females who are attempting to escape the chaos of their current lives. They would all be backpacking across the country side, with no real goal. These would be lost girls, who have given up on their past lives and are seeking to start anew. I'd imagine they would have hitchhiked and bummed their way through states/ cities in order to get to where they are in the roleplay.

Ideas: A problem would arise between my character and someone in the bar. It would either be fueled from racism, sexism, or disrespect. I'm thinking either a drunk, or asshole of a guy at the bar would try to make a move on my character, but when she rejects him, he takes it very personally/ negatively and a verbal and physical argument ensues. Your character would intervene to essentially save my character by either telling the guy off, or kicking him out.

I'm open to either ideas, too! Shoot 'em at me!

My Characters:

Katsumi (Kat-su-mi)
661a2106-f08d-4b1b-b22c-8c0bf9a761b6.png

Name: Katsumi
Nickname: Kat
Ethnicity: American and Japanese descent
Type: City girl​

Jada (Jade-ah)
Milloux.png

Name: Jada
Nickname: None
Ethnicity: African-American descent