Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom x Sub, long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Winters

Super-Earth
My new specific craving is Master/Dominant x Slave/Pet/Sub.

Couple of things, average post length is usually 1-3 paragraphs with five or six sentences, I like anal sex and play it will be in my rps so if it isn't for you don't contact me please, I am male and dominant always, I only rp on site no ims, emails, or chats, third person rping only.

I really want something long term here not just oh she is automatically the perfect submissive for him because he did a couple of things, I want to explore all the angles of this that I can. This will be heavier in the smut department but that does not mean there needs to be sex constantly, for example he could exploit an embarrassing kink of theirs something like being dressed extremely slutty/skimpy by parading her around in a club where everyone watches them with lustful eyes. He could punish them in public by making them crawl on all fours towards him and bark like a dog or meow like a cat, maybe he bends them over in public and spanks them depends on what you like.

I'd prefer a consensual sub for this as I want them to want to explore this maybe a bit reluctant in some points but it's their choice to stay or go, I want to guide the sub into being a true submissive to the master breaking/brainwashing their mind until they come to know that their purpose is to serve their dominant/master when they are under his control. Now this doesn't mean everything will be controlled by him just the sexual situations unless you want to give me complete control, like for example he wouldn't tell her what she can and can't eat except as a punishment so if they went into a restaurant together she would order what she likes unless she is being punished.

I don't just want to have the same old things either like just spanking her or making her fuck him as a punishment, I want to be a little more creative using the kinks of my partner against their character. For example if you character likes saying rimming but gets easily embarrassed, tease and humiliate them by calling them a nasty little thing etc etc while of course teasing their body at the same time. Or perhaps they hate being teased so they have a small vibrator locked within them and of course my character is holding the remote and can induce lovely pleasure but no release unless he is feeling generous.

All in all I want an arousing adventure of a new sub being taught how to be the perfect sub over time, ideas or suggestions to make the rp better are always welcome and I look forward to any takers ^^.

Craving: I want something a bit different whether it is dyed hair color, gothic girl, sensual asian, exotic ebony, spicy latina. I want something different than the usual white woman character, no hate to those that wanna play them it just gets a bit boring having something similar every time.

While I would prefer a consensual dom x sub it doesn't mean I'm not open to other ways, you want a blackmailing dominant that humiliates YC in every way, making her walk from the restaurant with cum covering her beautiful face for all to see, being made to crawl on all fours in the middle of her neighborhood as he leads her around on a leash?.

Or perhaps a powerful forceful man that takes her when he wants her regardless of where they are, forcing her to bend over and taking her in public as she cries out, grabbing a handful of her hair without warning and bringing her face to his crotch no words spoken as she can already feel the hot bulge pressed against her cheek?.

Maybe one that enjoys watching her struggle against her restraints as he forces his cock inside of her tight holes, her biting down upon her gag, her muscles clenching trying to deny entrance to the invading cock only to feel it slip inside of her, tears spilling down her cheeks as she is torn between pain and pleasure, helpless as he continues to take her?.

I can do all of that and more happily :3

These plots will be more focused on a reluctant/consensual dom x sub relationship.

Plot 1: YC is a young woman (as young as you like and the rules allow) who has never experienced sex, almost all of her friends have already and they are urging her to try it as well but she isn't really sure she wants to. YC is a good girl that is trying to save herself for the right guy or at least that's the excuse she makes very often to her friends, but peer pressure and a desire to try it have her giving in finally. But YC doesn't want an inexperienced boy she wants a man who knows what he is doing, she decides to go to an older male that she knows. Now of course MC who is the older male is extremely hesitant to do anything like this with her but she has a bit of dirt on him like him cheating on his wife, knowing who he slept with where etc etc. With that MC agrees but only on the condition that she listens to everything he says, there will be a safe word for any time she feels uncomfortable and they will explore her sexuality bit by bit.

I'm thinking that it could be her dad's friend, could be a teacher, could be any older male figure. Depending on the partner I'm thinking that this may start with just anal play/sex and oral as she is trying to be a 'good' girl, in time she will give him her virginity as a sign of submission.

The kinks that can be included in this are almost endless because I'm open to a lot and I enjoy accommodating my partners.

Plot 2: She has always been watching him when she thought he wasn't looking, they couldn't be together it isn't allowed by the rules, he has noticed her watching him and waits for her to act. But it becomes very apparent that she is too afraid to act upon her feelings, he tracks her down in a secluded area and makes his feelings known. he doesn't say anything as he presses himself against her from behind. Those arms she has always wanted around her holding her close, she tries to resist barely talking about how they shouldn't, how it's against the rules, how people would look at them if they found out. He doesn't listen, his hot breath against her neck, his lips kissing up to her ear before nibbling on it softly, she feels the growing bulge pressing against her plump cheeks hot even through their clothing.

I'm thinking a very wanting but also very hesitant woman for this idea, she is shy but with the right coaxing she will give in, mild resisting each time but of course she actually wants him.

Kinks vary depending on the partner for this one.

Plot 3: Not really an original plot but still could be quite fun, YC and MC have been dating for some time and the sex is okay, it isn't amazing but neither of you is really complaining. YC has naughty fantasies though that most men would find well a bit much, she likes it rough, likes to be choked, tied up, slapped around, degraded, treated like a whore, in the bedroom. Now she wants this in the sexual area but she still wants to be treated with care and love outside of the sexual situations, so she asks MC if he would be willing to go that extra mile for her in the bedroom. MC is hesitant as he has never had a woman ask this of him and he is not an experienced dominant, but he cares for YC and does find the idea somewhat appealing so he agrees.

For this one it isn't going to be a well groomed experienced dominant that knows exactly what to do, he is going to ask questions, he is going to worry about her at first, it will take time for him to adjust to the role of a dominant but eventually he will and she will love it :3

These plots are for those that would rather have a non-consensual dom x sub relationship.

Plot 1: YC is daddy's spoiled little girl as he is a multimillionaire that has given her whatever she wants whenever she wants it, she is beautiful in every way, men obey her commands because of her beauty and money until she meets him. She has to have dinner with MC in her father's place because he was busy with a deal, MC is a billionaire and the seventh richest man in the world. YC thinks she can flatter him and manipulate him like she has every other man, but as they eat dinner it's as if he is completely ignoring her deciding to talk with the other guests, he doesn't comment on her beauty or offer her compliments on her very expensive dress. YC becomes infuriated with him waiting until she sees him depart for the bathroom to confront him with a drink in hand, she attempts to seduce him as he comes out but instead finds herself denied and insulted by her pathetic attempt. In a rage she tosses her drink into his face, the calm demeanor slips away as the liquid drips down his face, his eyes cold as steel as he suddenly backhands her. The strike unexpected and painful sending her into the wall but he's not done, he presses himself against her suddenly his hand tangling into her hair as he pins her against the wall. Right there only fifty feet from the rest of the dinner guests in the secluded hall he tears open the back of her expensive dress and forces himself on her, when he is done he takes a few pictures and returns to dinner as if nothing happened.

For this one I'm thinking older male, rough forceful domination, blackmail.
He will not be nice and he will not be gentle he will force her throat open with his cock even as she gags around it and can't breathe, he will press deeper and deeper inside of her even as she clenches and cries out in pain because he pleasure means nothing to him. He is in control his pleasure is all that matters, he will parade her around like the trophy that she is whether it is in skimpy clothing, no clothing, or a facial for all to see.

Plot 2: YC will be a powerful business woman perhaps older 35-40 age range no children no husband to speak of because she has always been devoted to the job. YC is cold, harsh, and well to be honest a straight up bitch to everyone, but the person she is the worst to is her assistant (MC) who is a younger man at 23-28 age range who has been working here for close to two years but he only recently became her assistant. She insults him, she sends him on useless jobs, she makes him do things over and over because she demands they are 'perfect' it has been going on for weeks now and it's unbearable for MC. It isn't until she gives him the useless job of going over the company's earnings for the year, her current demand for him to make sure it's all correct even though the finances department already did. Her arrogance is her downfall as MC finds inconsistencies within the earnings reported and the actual earnings, with more digging MC learns she has been embezzling money from the company. With this information MC could have YC fired, blacklisted, and thrown in jail but that wouldn't be enough no instead he decides to use this information to make her obey him as he had to obey her but in a completely different way.

This will focus more on humiliation, degradation, name calling (bitch, slut, whore, cum dumpster, fuck toy, cock sleeve etc etc), I see him constantly using her without warning because he can.

Plot: 3 The idea is a control over YC, now this could be in almost any situation, my idea was YC is a prudish lover very vanilla and never wishing to get even a little kinky. One day MC finds a way to control her (nano machines in her body, magic spell, cursed object, who cares lol), without realizing it she has begun to obey him. It starts off slowly as he doesn't want to tip her off, the controlling object makes her think she is the one doing what she wants when in reality it is making her obey him. He tells her to spin around in a sexy dress she does thinking she wants to do it because she is sexy or because she likes to show off. Now slowly things become more sexual and she begins to realize that she can't stop herself from doing what he has ordered, her mind realizes it and she tries to fight but she can't so trapped within her own body she can only do whatever he wants.

I see this becoming a long term mind break, she resists of course not physically but mentally perhaps even verbally, she could have could have control of her mouth sometimes and argue as she is on all fours only to have him order her not to bite down, she would be confused until he silences her by shoving his cock into her mouth. I can see a lot of kinks being used in this so if you're interested feel free to throw some favorites at me.

RE: New craving long term, Dom x Sub.

I could play sub for you- I like long term too- develop the tension, create the dynamics so the smut is more intense- because of what it symbolizes. If your interested in chatting more let know! Best!

Jacob Winters said:
My new specific craving is Master/Dominant x Slave/Pet/Sub.

Couple of things, average post length is usually 1-3 paragraphs with five or six sentences, I like anal sex and play it will be in my rps so if it isn't for you don't contact me please, I am male and dominant always, I only rp on site no ims, emails, or chats.

I really want something long term here not just oh she is automatically submissive to him because he did a couple of things, I want to explore all the angles of this that I can. This will be heavier in the smut department but that does not mean there needs to be sex constantly, for example he could exploit an embarrassing kink of theirs something like being dressed extremely slutty/skimpy by parading her around in a club where everyone watches them with lustful eyes. He could punish them in public by making them crawl on all fours towards him and bark like a dog or meow like a cat, maybe he bends them over in public and spanks them depends on what you like.

I'd prefer a consensual sub for this as I want them to want to explore this maybe a bit reluctant in some points but it's their choice to stay or go, I want to guide the sub into being a true submissive to the master breaking/brainwashing their mind until they come to know that their purpose is to serve their dominant/master when they are under his control. Now this doesn't mean everything will be controlled by him just the sexual situations unless you want to give me complete control, like for example he wouldn't tell her what she can and can't eat except as a punishment so if they went into a restaurant together she would order what she likes unless she is being punished.

I don't just want to have the same old things either like just spanking her or making her fuck him as a punishment, I want to be a little more creative using the kinks of my partner against their character. For example if you character likes saying rimming but gets easily embarrassed, tease and humiliate them by calling them a nasty little thing etc etc while of course teasing their body at the same time. Or perhaps they hate being teased so they have a small vibrator locked within them and of course my character is holding the remote and can induce lovely pleasure but no release unless he is feeling generous.

All in all I want an arousing adventure of a new sub being taught how to be the perfect sub over time, ideas or suggestions to make the rp better are always welcome and I look forward to any takers ^^.

RE: New craving long term, Dom x Sub.

That is unfortunate, I do wish you luck in your search though.

The girls I play would fit pretty perfect here except for the Anal part. I do apologize as I think we would have boded well. Naturally I do hope you find what you are looking for! IF you will ever exclude that please drop me a line!

Bumping after some time away, scenarios are up for change and I do enjoy hearing other suggestions so feel free to give me some, not sure how many I shall be accepting so if interested pm soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom