Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a busty, dominant woman for roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinefox

Dust
Hi! I'm looking for a private role play containing both story and smut. Long or short term is fine. I do ask that you be literate and are able to reply with a paragraph with correct grammar. I only play with female characters, but I can play male or female. That can be up to you.

Cravings:

-Large breasts
-Lactation
-Breast growth
-Breast play
-Domination (When I say this, I don't mean anything with whips or bondage. This will be a scenario where the woman is assertive and makes most of the moves. E.g. Forces my face into her cleavage, forces me to drink from her breast, etc...)
-Woman who's breast-obsessed

I have a couple fantasy stories I would like to play. Certain details can be altered if desired. Just ask nicely Smile

WarriorxMage:
(This will be long term)
Our characters have been friends since childhood and live in a secluded village by a forest. My character is a warrior-in-training and is very adept at archery and the use of a sword. Being a warrior, he is a very physical person and will often invade personal space or inappropriately touch someone without realizing he shouldn't. Your character is an apprentice mage and a rather skillful one. She's already naturally generously endowed before the adventure begins. Other than that, I'll give you free reign on developing this character. I'm off training in the forest when a witch tricks me into taking a pendant on a choker. The pendant is cursed, and its magic slowly kills me. It's also impossible to remove unless the witch removes it herself or dies. The only thing that can keep me alive is the breast milk of a powerful mage. While I'm off in the forest training, a dragon burns down the village, leaving you as the only survivor. You seek to either find the dragon or find out why it came or something. You can decide on a motivation from that experience. However, you do want to help your best friend find the witch so you can save his life. We obviously don't immediately know that your breast milk is the cure, but you cast a spell to begin lactating so that we have some source of nutrients. The side effect of the spell causes your breasts to grow.

Genie story:
(Can be long or short term)
My character finds a magic lamp that contains a genie. Possibilities here include:
-Only grants 3 wishes, but I find a way around that rule
-Grants unlimited wishes as long as they're sexually based
Genie can appear looking like my character desires (which we can discuss) or my character can wish her to look like he wishes. What I want for the plot here is for the genie to take control of her master with her sexual aids.

I'm good with most pairings as long as characters are 18+ and isn't incest. I'd rather play the more passive role, but I will still develop the story. If you have any ideas concerning pairings/setting/plot, don't hesitate to make suggestions. We can work something out Smile

If you are interested, please send me a PM. That is where all my rps take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom