Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aiden's Craving Thread. MxF ~Harry Potter~

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveraiden

Supernova
Well hello everybody, I am loveraiden, but I have also gone by the name of urowen. Mainly on my Youtube channel anyway. Anyway, I have been getting back into the swing of Rping again, and have been finding myself with some cravings. I do have a normal request thread. There you can find most of what I am up to and what I am willing to do. It is a little out of date and I do plan on updating it soon. However, I decided I would send out a craving thread as well. But before that, let's get down to some ground rules.

Rules:
1)Please don't just up and leave me without saying something. If you don't have any interest in the story or you lost the spark, or you don't think we work well together. Let me know. It is just a nice thing to do.
2)I love plot. I love smut. I love mixing the two. But it is hard for me to get into a story if it is just constantly filled with one or two line responses. I don't write novels and sometimes find myself stuck with only one or two lines of responses. But if it seems like that is all the story is going to become, either we need to twist the plot, or find a new story.
3)Whether we are using threads, PM or YIM, I would like to have a separate place for OOC and I would like to use it to help discuss the plot and maybe even playful conversation. I love meeting new people, and am very easy to talk to.
4) Have fun. If you are pushing yourself to get into the story, then tell me. I would rather do something we both enjoy than have one of us feel stuck into it. That's why these are called games and not homework.

The order in which I prefer to play is YIM, PM, and then thread. But the difference between the three is so small that it isn't that big of a deal for me.

Now that those are out of the way, onto my cravings. Everything below here will change as my cravings do. So feel free to check here to see what I would really like.

Alright, same old Harry Potter bug, but with an interesting plot idea. This would be either a Harry/Tonks or OC/Tonks. I want to explore a version of Tonks that isn't portrayed much in the books/movies. I see a little bit of this in fanfictions, but I would like to expand on it. Depending on what character you would like me to play as would change the hook. I could be Harry when she is supposed to protect him (A little cliche so if you can find a better hook for that than shot it to me.) Or I can be a fellow young auror, or even one of her higher ups. Maybe a squad leader so one.

I would like to see the spunky feisty Tonks find someone who will love her for her true self, not the self other guys have asked her to be. Maybe she has a side of her that craves someone to contain her fire. Maybe a reserved strong type that when pushed his can be a little rough.

If you would like to play this story, or have one of your own that you want to play send me a PM. I would love to hear from you and see where we can take our story. Hope to here from you soon. And as always, Happy Gaming.

Aww hey you. It's been forever! Glad to see your role-playing again :) I'd be willing to do some sometime if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom