Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving some specific plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadiann731

Meteorite
Hi! Call me Cadi.

I'm not going to bother making this pretty or anything. I'm craving roleplays, so here I am. I roleplay primarily through PMs or emails. I like to chat through Skype, too, but not roleplay. Generally, I can post anywhere from one paragraph to a novel, though I prefer to stay away from the latter. I get carried away sometimes, and it just... kind of turns into one. I'm cool with M/F or M//, but I prefer M/F. I can play dom or sub, but I tend to play a not so submissive sub. She's a sub, but doesn't act like one. Anyway, I have some pretty specific cravings right now. Plots/ideas can be tweaked, but I'm just giving the general idea.

1.) Medieval setting. My character is an elven princess, who had been kidnapped at a young age and brought up in a brothel. She doesn't know she's a princess, but she does know that she doesn't belong where she is, and she isn't happy about it at all. There's an underground black market, where all of the not so friendlies go to buy and sell illegal goods, which happens to include slaves. The slaves are typically human, born into poor families that traded their daughters for more prosperous lives. Slaves that happen to be of different races (elves, for example) tend to be more popular amongst the customers. My character has finally come of age and is sent off to the black market auction, where the highest bidder could take her home and have his way with her.

Your character can be whoever you want him to be. He could be her master or her savior. He would be the highest bidder, obviously. From here, we can decide what happens. Ultimately, the idea is to have her be returned home, to her parents and her kingdom, and your character would be revered as a hero, although it doesn't have to turn out that way. We can discuss it.

2.) Can be set pretty much whenever. Got an idea from the show Pushing Daisies. (Super cute, everyone needs to go watch it, like, right now.) This idea is really vague. I'd also be willing to play either male or female for this one. My character is cursed. S/he brings death to anything s/he touches. Which means, when s/he finds someone s/he likes, s/he can't touch them, or they'll die. It's a sad existence, but there isn't anything s/he can do about it. Soon, s/he finds someone to love, be it a childhood sweetheart or something. They can't touch or s/he'll kill their newfound love, but together, they can find ways to work around his/her curse.

3.) Modern times. Pureblood Vampire x Halfblood Vampire.

There's a community of vampires living in the outskirts of a not so tiny town. They have a leader, who is married to the previously human love of his life. Before he had turned her, they had a son (your character). He's a halfblooded vampire, which unfortunately lacks all of the perks of being a vampire. The sun burns him more than it burns the others, he craves blood more than the others, he's weaker than most, and he's pretty fragile. Not fun. After he was born, his mother was turned and had given birth to twins, a boy and a girl. Pureblooded vampires, better than their older brother in every single way, other than personality. They were much more mean than their older brother. Being part human, he still had some humanity.

My character is a pureblooded vampire, daughter of two also pureblooded vampires, is his love interest. Her parents are doctors, who supply the community with blood bags to live on, allowing them to stay hidden from the humans in the town. Because of this, their children are able to go to school, have jobs, and live relatively normal lives. Our characters meet in school and become fast friends, though your character keeps a lot of secrets from mine. Gradually, he opens up and tells her about how his family treats him.

Your character and his family are basically vampire royalty, in the eyes of the others in their community. While your character should technically be the "heir," his younger brother is instead. Your parents baby you and don't believe that you are strong enough to lead, when the time comes. Your siblings are spoiled and get whatever they want.

When my character comes over to confront your character's parents, your little brother falls for her on the spot. And of course, he gets what he wants.

We can go from here. You can tweak what you want. This is a roleplay I had done in the past, but this was about as far as we got before my partner ditched. I'd love to give it another go.

--

Now, none of these roleplays really involve smut, except for the master/slave one. We can totally add it into the vampire one, no problem. Though, with the death touch one, it might be best to avoid it, for now. xDD Wouldn't end well, you know?

Shoot me a PM. I think these ideas give you a general idea of what I like, so if you don't really want to do them but have something else in mind, feel free to let me know.

Here is my F-List, if you'd like to look. I just threw it together a bit ago, so it's not really finished... Some things probably need to be switched around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom