Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sammy's cravings (seeking F or M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyKon

Dust
Below is a list of my current cravings. I'll try and keep the list updates as much as possible. However, I am always open to suggestions too.

I prefer looking for one or more long-term role play partners. Don't like to rush the story line too much.

I would prefer to play through PM, Email or Posts, However, on a limited and non-frequent base it might also be an option to choose for IM. Aim is for me to post at least once a day, but in some weeks it might be a little less and in other weeks a little more.

Anyway, on to my list. It's given in no specific order, just what came to mind first.

• Eyewitness
    Lucy is an important witness in a murder case. The murderer finds out where Lucy lives, and breaks into her apartment and abducts her from her home. The easiest for the murderer would be to kill Lucy, but he / she wants to take Lucy as a price, and make Lucy testify for him / her, by lying and giving a perfect alibi. To achieve this, the murderer will not avoid any means he / she sees fit to break Lucy and make her completely submit.
  • The Blackmailed Cop
    Linda is a uniformed police officer, who gets blackmailed for her criminal past by a criminal organization. The leader of the organization, rules with an iron fist, and uses Linda to tamper with evidence at the police office. At the same time, either the son/daughter of the leader, or one of Linda's colleagues find out, and this person or these persons, start by giving small tasks to Linda, but eventually it leads to Linda being given orders to perform certain sexual activities.
  • Maid to serve
    I think this one will be quite obvious. A girl is working as a maid in a huge mansion, for an extermely wealthy family. The family thinks they own the world, and use the girl for their own pleasures, as well as entertainment for their guests.

Other possible plays:

* Family play
* Nurse/doctor/patient
* Secretary/boss
* any suggestion will be welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom