Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's for survival (Heaven x Assume)

Amanda wore what her father told her would look best to bring in a customer. The cut off denim shirt was short and tight fitting, hugging her ass and thighs nicely. The pale pink tank top her father had cut low for her to show of her soft young breasts. It too was very form fitting, hugging her young curves. Dark hair was left to cascade down her back, stopping just at the swell of her ass. Some how he had managed to find her a pair of while heels, adding length to her legs, and accentuating her ass even more.

While at first they wouldn't be paid in anything but protection, she knew what she was doing was important. It's for survival, if she didn't do this both her father and herself were as good as dead. She was a little frightened about her first experience, her barrier had yet to be breached. She silently wondered if her father had forgotten this bit of information, or if he just chose to ignore it.

Three years ago she knew he would never have dreamed of selling her. Three years ago there wouldn't have been a need to though. He was a successful man, happily married to her mother with three children, Amanda being the youngest and only daughter. When the virus came it took her mother first, the fever had spread through her quickly. Leaving the family at a loss of what they could do. Her oldest brother had been home from college, when everything happened. The other brother was somewhere in Africa helping with the sick and poverty stricken there. They lost her oldest brother but a month after her mother. He was dragged off down a dark alley by one of those things.

So yes, they needed this protection, their very lives literally depended on it. She would have to endure, if they were to eat and have the protection from any group they came across.

Within the three years since Randy had lost almost everything and the plague had started, he changed dramatically. For the worse one could say. All he could think about was surviving he didn't want to die, and he didn't want his daughter to die either. And for that, it meant that he would have to use the closet thing to him, his daughter. Amanda by no means was a ugly girl, she was flowering to a lovely woman, something that he knew men would prey on. So why not use that? Being a man himself he knew what it felt like seeing a young fresh girl. Men would pounce on her, whether she liked it or not. So instead of just raping her, why not have her willing do it with them? In turn all they had to do was protect them.

Rumors had started to come about; about their being a special refuge in the state over. From the information that Randy had gathered, it was like a huge safe haven. The size of almost a dozen football fields even more! There was food and supplies that were shipped weekly, and doctors were working on a cure for this dreaded disease! The place seemed like heaven...and it would become Randy's main goal. To make sure that him and his daughter would make it there safely.

Right now they had stumbled upon a rather dark place. It seemed zombies weren't the only thing that would block their route. Apparently there were a group of survivors, a small trio that were armed to the bone. The trio had owned a gun shop, before this chaos had happened. The group would go around and kill other survivors taking what little values their had, that mostly being food and gear. Randy had came up with an idea, to offer them his daughter in hope that they would keep them safe as well as feed them. Their based was said to be half way into the city.

"Are you ready Amanda?" Randy said to his daughter as they soon approached the hang out of the group of men. "I'm sorry i'm making you do this..but its the only choice.." he said as his tone shifted to a sad one. "We can't die..we have to survive...for your brothers..." he said pausing as he moved his hand onto her hips. "And for your mother.." slowly his hand managed to move onto her ass as he grabbed it squeezing it as he brought her into his chest. It seemed Randy had started to touch her more and more like this, groping her rather sexually. She reminded him, so much of her mother and she was filling that void for him. "Do you remember what I told you? Do whatever they say...make sure you make them like you...A woman can make a man do almost anything..if she knows what to do.." he said forcing a smile.

Randy had informed her of the group they would be approaching now. They had a large cash of weapons and ammo, as well as food. If she played her cards right they would have a safe place to sleep for a few days, with food in their bellies. All she had to do was offer herself to these men. If they wanted to get to the refuge safely, and in one piece this would have to be done. She would push thoughts of her mother aside, they only made her sad. She couldn't afford to show hesitation, it might turn the men off.

She almost missed her fathers words, as he mind nervously thought about what he told her to do. Shaking her head quickly she answer, "yes daddy, I'm ready." She knew he hated to do this, she knew that if there was another way he would take it gladly. She didn't blame him, how could she, this was the way life was now. The sooner she accepted that the easier this would be. "I know daddy, please don't worry anymore," she felt a little uneasy as his hand moved to squeeze her ass. He had gotten bolder in his actions towards her lately, though she tried to pretend she hadn't noticed. "Yes daddy I remember, move slowly, and sway my hips when I walk. Compliment them, even if I don't believe my own words." They had been over these instructions many times in the last month.

He assured her the first time would be easy, her virtue would be desired more so then her body. Though she didn't have the body of most 17 year olds, it still showed signs of her adolescence.

Forcing one more smile at her, he reluctantly had to rip his hands off of her body. It seemed forcing her to do this not only hurt him as a father, but it also made him jealous. Jealous that these savages were going to have her first. But it needed to be done, her innocence would score a lot of points with them. Randy figured that she was a virgin, mostly from the way she acted and seeing that she didn't really have a boyfriend when things were normal three years ago. As they walked the dark long road, they passed by a few abandoned cars. Soon they would see a huge parking lot of a Wal-Mart. "There.." randy said. The trio would move from hideout to hideout, and this time they were occupying a Wal-Mart. Sometimes these old stores had food, though the food was probably expired it was still something. On an empty stomach it would taste like a feast.

Carl, Andy, and Kevin pulled up into the parking lot in their all black SUV. It seemed they had been on another raid, stepping out of the car, they held some suit cases as well as bags that seemed to have been full of food and water. Chuckling at each other the men seemed to have a lot of fun in this new world. "I can't believe those assholes tried to put up a fight!" Carl, the leader of the group, laughed with his two friends. "Yea! even that woman..I can't believe she slapped me! Humph I really wanted her too!" Andy said as he spat on the ground. The three men were dress in all black like a swat team, they had bullet proof vest, and carried around huge shout guns around their backs, and hand guns strapped to their waist.

As the men spoke, Randy instantly saw them, and the fear could be seen on his face as he turned a bit pale. "Okay...its time to do this.." he whispered to Amanda. "Hello...!" Randy yelled as he approached the men from the entrance of the parking lot. Instantly the men quickly pointed their weapons at Randy. "No..I don't mean any harm.." Randy said raising his hands in the air. The trio chuckle. "You think you can harm us?" Carl said laughing as he pointed his hand gun right at Randy. "Mmm..who's the babe next to you...?"Andy said with a lustful smile.

Turning to his daughter Randy gave a slight nod. "Please..we have an offer to make..I'm sure it will be worth your wild.."

The three men looked at each other, they wasn't sure what to think, but it couldn't help. Offering a slight nod they place their weapons down. "Okay come old man..you better be sure this is worth our wild..cause if it's not..i'm putting a bullet in the two of you.." Carl said as he closed the car door. "Let's go inside.." It was getting a bit dark soon, and because of the car ride the zombies would soon come. The three men headed inside, as Randy held onto his daughter and followed.

Amanda laced her own fingers together, trying anything to keep her nerves in check. As time ticked by she felt her reluctance taking over once again. She had argued with her father just three weeks ago about this subject. He used her brothers and her mother against her at the time. Telling her they had to do this for them, they had to survive for them. This was the only way they would. Her heart skipped when her father pointed out the Wal-Mart, where a black SUV had pulled up. There were three of them, this meant Amanda and Randy were out numbered. With no weapons themselves, if these men decided they didn't want what was offered they could be killed quickly.

Randy didn't hesitate much though, instead he kept walking closer. The men were unloading their haul, suitcases and bags full of goods. Strapped to the nines, with shot guns and hand guns. Amanda couldn't help the trembling that took hold of her body. Looking to her father when he spoke, "okay daddy," she whispered back. Remembering his instructions, she began to sway her hips gently as they got closer to the trio of men. Her father called out to them. Then men turned with guns drawn.

Keeping quiet for now, as was her instructions from her father. The young girl would tilt her hips to one side, legs parted slightly. Listening as the men talked, the negotiations would begin soon, she hoped they would agree. The conversation was quick for now, as they were invited inside. Again her eyes traveled to the guns the men carried. Stepping closer to Randy, she used her father as comfort. Soon she would either be laying beneath one of them, or both of them would be killed. They had to roll the dice however, too late to back out now.

Randy was extremely nervous now, he knew these men were dangerous, but he had no idea how dangerous they actually were. Watching their guns, he slowly walked behind them as they soon entered inside. "Enjoy our little hide out?.." Carl said chuckling when everyone was inside. Inside of the Wal-Mart, it looked like a hurricane had hit it. Everyone on the ground, shelves, clothes, magazines, and various items. Racks were destroyed as well as cash registers and old signs. Making their way to the middle of the store it seemed that the trio had made a little camp out section. There were couches and a few bed in a circular area, not only that the men had managed to use some old generators that still had power to light up the area. "Andy Kevin.." Carl said as he turned around. "Go lock up the exit and close down the shutters...it's going to be dark soon.." With that order the two men instantly left, making their way back to the front of the store. "Now what is this deal? You have five minutes to make me happy..or else you'll be zombie food.." Carl said as he pulled out his gun.

Randy stood there nervously as he started to sweat. Sighing, he took a deep breath and began to speak. "Yes..okay..well.." he started to stumble on his words. "I was thinking you could house us here for a little bit offer us some protect..." Randy started, to which he was quickly interrupted, as Carl raised his gun towards his head. "Heh..you're stupid.." Carl laughed. "Wait no no..in return my daughter.." Randy said grabbing Amanda's hand. "She'll do anything whatever you guys want...she's...she's a virgin...!!" he said quickly.

Carl paused as he let out a long drawn whistle. "Anything we want? huh? Heh...your deal sounds interesting. But i'm done talking with you for now.." Carl said as he turned towards Amanda. "What's your name cutie? Come over here.." he called her over. "So..you'll really do whatever we want? Prove it..." It seemed now was her time to actually show what she had, her and her fathers life rested in her hands.

Amanda stayed close to her father, they were now descending into the lions den. These men and their people could so easily be set off, and that would surely be the end of them. The interior of the store was in chaos, with over turned shelves, spilling clothes, books, and other items on to the floor. The chaos in itself was a stupid move on their part. If they had to run, they would have to stumbled over objects on their way out. If it was possible for her to get closer to Randy, she found it. Pressing up against him in her fear of these men, she knew she looked vulnerable, maybe it would work in her favor....she doubted it. Watching as the other two were ordered to lock the doors, this would trap them inside.

Her father began his proposal then, though he sounded just as nervous as she was. He stumbled on his words, and she could see the man named Carl was growing impatient. Amanda's eyes darted from her father to the man that would be her death or salvation. Squeaking suddenly when that very man leveled the gun at her father. Her wrist was suddenly grabbed and she was yanked forward. The proverbial sacrificial lamb, offered to the one in charge. Taking a deep breath herself, she managed to straighten her spine. It felt as if her resolve would leave her quickly if she didn't keep it in check.

One last glance towards Randy, as she was called forward. After this she would no longer be a child. Another deep breath, "A-Amanda," she hated how her voice hitched on only saying her name. She almost forgot to sway her hips as she walked towards him. Licking her bottom lip she let her hand glide down her young body. "What would you have me do," she asked looking at the man with half lidded eyes. Coming to a stop a half foot away from him. A part of her knew what he would want, but she wanted her actions to be his choice.

((Sorry hun, been sick the last few days. Should be back now though))

Carl gave another whistle as she ran a hand down her body. "Amanda? Beautiful name for a young beautiful girl!" Carl loved how young she looked, being only a teenager still. The look in his eyes already gave away that he wanted her and badly. "What would I have you do?" he said repeating her question, as he laughed. "Isn't it obvious?" he said reaching out to grab her hand. "I want you to fuck us." Carl said being and blunt as possible. "When ever we want, where ever we want." he said as he started to tell her the rules. "We'll fuck you one at at time, two at a time even three at a time. You'll give us handjobs, blowjobs, and whatever else you'll think that will keep us happy. And that means even doing it in front of daddy over here." Carl said pointing at Randy with the side of his gun.

"He'll watch you bounce on our cocks, and take them in every single hole that you have on your pretty little body..But in return, you'll have our protection, and we will keep you fed." Looking again at Randy, Carl gave a smile before setting his eyes back on Amanda. "You love your daddy don't you? I guess us keeping him alive means you'll obey and be our willing whore huh?" Carl said with a chuckle. "Humph I guess it will be better than taking you by force. Don't worry as long as you please us, you have nothing to worry about." Removing his hand from her, he gave a small stretch. "Now..enough of this small talk. Lets see what they body looks like under those slutty clothes of yours. Strip to your underwear..if you have any on." he laughed licking his lips. "It should take my boys a few minutes to close this place up so we can be safe. I guess I'll be taking a first go at you."

Back
Top Bottom