Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rescued [ Dimitri & Loneiysong ]

Monica groaned and leaned back shutting her eyes. She looked at him and smiled. "If you don't want me to speak, then you better gag me." She whispered back and smiled. She sighed and held his head. She enjoyed teh way he kissed, sucked, and nibbled down her neck and between her breasts. She shut her eyes and bit her lip as he fingered her body. She was getting so wet and juicy for him.

She wrapped her legs around him and then looked dwon at him and grinned. "Yes, perfectly clean. But you stroked it so it is a bit drooly." She smiled and gasped gripping the pillow as he tongue fucked her. Rolling her eyes, she groaned to him and panted rocking her hips. He was making her feel so good. She reached out and stroked down his back.

"Oh yes..." She bit her lip and groaned. "MMMMMmmmm"

"Oh, I like it being wet if it's my doing. Come on, baby. You can be wetter than this." Vladimir looked up at her and gave her a wink just before he inserted a finger inside. He started finger-fucking her so hard while his tongue continued to work its wonders. He felt her juices slipping inside his mouth which he welcomed warmly, taking each and every drop and swallowing it. He loved her taste so much.

"You don't only look good. You taste good, too," Vladimir told her as soon as he was done with his little foreplay. "Mind showing me how that mouth works?"

She panted and rocked her hips She moaned ohh he felt so good. When the finger slipped into her, she rolled her eyes. She smiled and looked at him and frowned. She groaned adn then rocked her hips up and sighed as he finished and tackled him adn began to kiss down the length of his cock.

Back
Top Bottom