Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rescued [ Dimitri & Loneiysong ]

dimitri-klyff

Super-Earth
At age 23 and being an executive vice president of a multi-national big-ass company, life's not exactly a fun thing for Vladimir. For the most part, his life revolved around paperwork, beer, coffee, and energy drinks. He did some social stuff too, but it was too rare of an occasion and more of a leisure for him. He was the object of so many eyes in the company, being a proud man standing up to 6'2" in height and consistently keeps an air of confidence around him. He was a typical adonis; toned muscles, blonde hair, deep blue eyes. Whether they envied or loved him for his money or looks, no one would ever know. Quite frankly, Vladimir didn't care. He mostly kept things to himself and had this invisible barrier around him. Not a lot of people personally see him in the company and during the rare times they do, he was completely unapproachable. Even his personal assistant was rarely called for in the office. Handling such a big company was such a big burden to bear and having a father as the CEO did not help at all. He had no freedom.

Little did everyone know, he hated it. He hated holding such a big position, he hated the life of seclusion. He never got to enjoy his teen years due to the heavy expectations and more often than not, he dreamed of being that badass guy who has a YOLO motto. But he knew that was impossible.

---

It was a warm night. Spring had just filled the air and everyone started getting rid of their coats and boots. With the perfect weather, Vladimir thought it would be such a waste to not enjoy the night. He packed up his things from the office and sent a text message to his personal assistant to bring his car back to his house. He'd be strolling and walking for the night. He knew his father wouldn't like it, and he knew he'd get some violent protests from his assistant but who cares. He wanted to enjoy the night. Vladimir had just finished a stressful paperwork and agreement between his company and another one from London so he knew he deserved a little break. It was a lovely evening, after all. It was late in the night and he knew there would only be a few people around the streets.

As he walked aimlessly around the city park, he saw a group of men crowding in one area. He didn't know what the commotion was about but it surely piqued his curiosity. Slowly, he approached the group to see what was going on.

Monica was sold into a hard life. A very hard life. Her husband got drunk one night came home told her that he lost her in a bad game of poker. But he would win her back. That was about two years ago. She never saw the man who owned her. She knew his name was "The Shadow" and he always demanded a high rent. No one tried to escape, because those that did were rumored to go to a worse fate. Their job was simple, to walk up and down the street. The Shadow always knew what and how they were dressed. If rent was not paid, The Shadow would send threats that scared the girls.

Monica had recieved such a threat. Everytime a girl displeased him, they were pierced. She knew that the only way to meet her Rent and have money to eat, she would have to go out naked. She walked out wearing some fuck me heels in peep towed black heels. She walked down the hall and it wasn't long before someone grabbed her from behind and delved his fingers into her bare pussy and whispered into her ear. She was pulled back against a hard on and blushed.

Monica was a beautiful girl. She stood at 5'7 and was curvy. Her hair was long and black and curly. Her blue eyes shut and red lips were bit. She hated this job, being passed from one arms to another. It was like she was just property. She felt a cock slide into her ass as a man that was seriously overweight grabbed her from the front and pressed into her and began to fuck her. The crowd started and she moaned arching her back and bit her lip as she was fucked hard and fast.

When one man was done, another took their place. Another man took her hand and begna to have her stroke them and groaned softly looking forward moaning genetly.

As he neared the group of men, he saw some of them with their pants down. Some of them went to extents of being completely bottom-less just so they can jerk off. It disgusted Vladimir so much but somehow, something drew him closer to the whole thing. A part of him wanted to call the police to arrest the bastards yet a part of him wanted to know what everything was about.

"Hey man, come here. This is some bitch right here," one teenage guy said as he motioned Vladimir to come closer. He walked towards the group and what he saw shocked him.

Partially, he must admit, it was such an arousing sight. The woman was goddamn sexy. Her body was such a sight. So much curves in the right places that Vladimir might not believe her if she says those are natural.

In a swift and sudden unknown motion, Vladimir broke through the group of men and wrapped his blazer around the girl. It wasn't long enough to cover everything, but at least it was a piece of clothing to cover her up. He heard the men calling out to him (some even chased him) but he ran aimlessly towards a more deserted part of the park until he was sure the men gave up their chase.

With his hand still tightly gripping the woman's wrist, he called his assistant. "Listen, I need you to bring my car to the south gate of the city park. No questions asked. I need you to leave my car there now and I'll give you an extra paycheck tomorrow," Vladimir demanded.

As they waited, he remained silent. The suddenness of his actions finally dawned on him.

Monica was doing this for about an hour and was dripping from various cum when she looked up seeing a handsome man come forward. She bit her lip and looked down ashamed of the position she found herself in for some reason. Especially in front of this man. She gasped as he pushed the man away and covered her with his blazer. She blushed. It happened so fast, she was not sure what was happening when he grabbed her around the waist and puleld her into the park.

"Wait, wait, you c-can't." SHe bit her lip and then became quiet immediately as he brought his phone and looked down and then when he hung up his phone.

"I can't go with you." SHe blushed and shivered in the blazer and looked at him. "He will come and find me."

"You can't"

"I can't come with you"

"He will come and find me"

The words echoed in his mind over and over. He didn't know why she can't come with him, and more importantly, he didn't know who "he" is. An abusive husband? A weird-ass boss? Right now, his mind was too preoccupied to think. He had his father and his assistant to worry about. What if his assistant sees him with a barely clothed woman? What if his actions reach his father?

Vladimir shook his head.

Just on cue, he saw his car being parked at the south gate. He saw his assistant get out of the car before he grabbed her again and nudged her to follow him. He pressed the mechanism on his spare key to allow his car open. It was the cue for his assistant to leave. Vladimir waited until he was out of sight before he ushered her in.

"Get in," he said. He reached out and strapped the seatbelt before proceeding to his seat.

Throughout the drive, Vladimir was silent.

She wondered what was going on. But this man refused to talk to her. She looked down. Maybe this was a punishment for being a little close to the deadline on rent. She bit her lip and looked down. "I am working hard for the rent if you work for him. I don't want to be scared." She then bit her lip and swallowed. She considered the other options. Monica bit her lip.

"But if you are just someone kidnapping me, your ransom will not be paid. My boss will just pay get another girl." She looked down and bit her lip and then shifted a bit as she was pulled forward to teh car. She followed him and got in the car and looked down and held his blazer close and shifted and looked down biting her lip and smiled.

"First of all, I don't know who this 'he' is," Vladimir explained. He was calm yet his voice was stern as he kept his eyes on the road.

"I am not affiliated to whoever this man is and I am not, in any way, a kidnapper. A kidnapper, or anyone with an ill deed, will not give you that one," He said, pointing out to the blazer that barely covered her. "A kidnapper, or someone bad, would've...." The images of the guys playing with her flashed in his mind and then, without warning, his mind tortured her with thoughts about him being the one doing all those things to her. It almost made him groan. "...would've done the same thing those guys did."

Vladimir's eyes were fixed on the road. Eventually, they pulled up inside a gate that opened on its own and then the car moved all the way to an indoor garage. He stopped the car's engine with a sigh, yet he didn't move down.

"I'm Vladimir," he said. For the first time, he smiled at her as he extended out his hand. His eyes desperately kept away from the parts he badly wanted to see.

"Alright, I guess it would not hurt to believe you." She whispered and got quiet. When he changed, she decided to go with it even though she was incredibly confused.

"My name is Monica." She moved her hand out of the coat and looked at him and frowned. "Now if you weren't planning anything, why did you rescue me?" SHe looked at him and bit her lip and swallowed. She looked at him and watched him closely.

"You looked like you needed rescuing," Vladimir bluntly said as he gave her a quick, firm handshake. "I know you lot hate hearing such an accusation about you needing saving, and pardon me if my impression was wrong, but it looked like you didn't like what you were doing."

Vladimir got out of the car, held the door open for her, and then he pressed another mechanism to open up the garage door again.

"If you truly did not need rescuing, then feel free to leave my house. Sorry to have bothered you tonight." Vladimir's tone was firm yet his expression held such gentleness in them.

"I did need saving and I liked how you saved my life." She smiled adn looked at him. She got out and then looked at him and bit her lip. She held her hand. "I want to stay, but I honestly don't want to get you in trouble." She whispered to him.

She smiled adn walked with him. He was a hero. Like a knight in a fairy tale. She walked with him and then bit her lip and looked at him and continued to follow him with a soft smile.

"Whoever's doing this is the one getting in trouble," Vladimir told her. He saw her smile and right at that moment, he could've sworn his heart skipped a beat. He could've sworn he felt hot inside and not because of her body, but because of that other lovely curve... the smile on her lips. Unconsciously, Vladimir smiled at her words.

"Well then, let's get you warm inside. I have the servants coming in tomorrow morning so I really don't have much food to offer now, but grab anything you like."

He took her hand once more and led her to his room. He took out a towel and bathrobe from his closet and handed it over to Monica. "Here, I figured you'd want a bath. Meet me downstairs at the kitchen once you're done."

He smiled at her and stole a quick glance at what was exposed before heading out of the room with his mind still torturing him with impure thoughts.

She smiled and looked at him. She walked with him and reached out and held his hand as he lead her inside. Monica was glad that she met Vladimir. He was handsome, and had an exotic name. She continued to walk with him and then looked around and bit her lip as she was handed a towel and bathrobe. She then nodded. "Thank you, Vlad." She said before he could leave. She stood up laid down his blazer. Walking with her towel and bathrobe, she started the water on the hot side. She slid in and begna to bathe and made sure to get her holes that were used. Monica got up after she was clean and smelled good.

Monica stepped out after pulling the plug and drying herself and put on the bathrobe. She walked down to teh kitchen and then looekd at him and smiled and sat down and watched him in his kitchen.

Vladimir was still in his white shirt and slacks when he went to the kitchen. First, he watched his face to try to clear his thoughts from the torture. Afterwards, he looked at his refrigerator to see what can be cooked. He wasn't a good cook himself because he had grown dependent on a servant but he can, at least, cook something up. His refrigerator revealed some beef and pork but it would take too long for it to soften. In the end, he had to make do with eggs and bacon. He made some toast and a 2 cups of coffee. It was breakfast time for dinner.

He was still setting the table when Monica came in. Beads of sweat had formed on his forehead while the sweat made his white shirt cling on to his toned torso.

"Sorry, I didn't see you come in. Come, take a seat," Vladimir ushered as he wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. "I'm sorry I don't have some female clothes lying around. Let's go get some tomorrow morning," He followed up. There was this weird pull towards her and for some reason, there was this sudden urge to help her to gain a new life.

He took his seat at the opposite side of the table. "So... do you want to tell me about... this whole thing? You know, why on earth were you doing such things?"

She bit her lip and smiled seeing him sweat. She walked to the table and sat down and poured herself some coffee and fixed herself a plate and then began to eat and then looked up as he asked the question. She winced and bit her lip but took a sip of coffee.

"Well, you see, I was married before, but my husband lost me in a poker game. I was taken by men to a house where I was told I would have to work for the boss and pay him rent but supply everything." She looked down and bit herl ip and looked at him and smiled sadly. "So I was getting paid a lot to go out naked and pleasure men. I was never so bare." She continued to eat breakfast.

"So, you mentioned about some boss... and you kept on saying this 'he' person awhile ago. Is it the same person? Who is this ass? What he's doing is completely illegal. I can have him sued," Vladimir said as he took a sip of his cup and watched the girl intently. A part of the robe has already opened and her cleavage peeped out for hi eyes. It was such a sight and Vladimir took the risk of staring for a while before resuming his meal

"Anyway, don't worry about anything tonight. You can spend the night here. Just pick a room and all. They're all unoccupied."

With that, he took his plate and placed it in the sink before exiting the kitchen while silently cursing to himself for his libido acting up. For all he knew, Monica was older than him and might see him as a stupid child.

She looked at him and smiled watching him. She then bit her lip and knew he liked her. The way he was looking at her clevage. She dropped her robe and moved behind him and wrapped her arms around him and smiled adn kissed his neck.

"He is the same person, and you have rescued me from him, I want to serve you in every way you want." She smiled and looekd at him and chuckled softly.

Vladimir waved his hand to dismiss the idea of "serving him in any way he wanted" because he knew that would completely defeat the purpose of saving her. Right now, what Vladimir wanted was to just take those damn robes off and have his way with her. It had been so long since he goofed around with a female and, yes, there had been instances of him hiring some sort of prostitute from a high society just so he can release some stress. He felt it was wrong to do that to Monica. He didn't see her as someone he could simply pay for a one-night stand. He wanted to wake up tomorrow and still have her there and maybe, just maybe, they can have this some sort of friendship between them. Vladimir smiled at the thought. "A friend who expects nothing from me, huh. That'd be nice," he muttered to himself.

Vladimir collapsed on the sofa with a deep sigh. Somewhere below him, he felt the effects of his dirty thoughts.

She smiled realizing he had not noticed she took off her robe. Shemoved around in front of him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his face and neck. She shut her eyes and groaned to his ear. "Yes, nothing, no expectations." She watched him move to collapse on the sofa and then walked over and put her hands on her hips and looked ath im with a broad smile.

"So where are you going to be sleeping?" She whispered.

The kiss made him shiver inside and made him in heat all the more. He made sure to keep his eyes closed but the moment he heard her seductive voice asking him where he'd be sleeping, he glared at her. "Oh woman, you are driving me crazy," he told her. He stole another glance before standing up and stomping back to his room where he allowed her to take a bath.

Once he was in his room, he stripped off down to his boxers and plopped down on the bed with a heavy sigh. His manhood still begged for attention.

She smiled and followed him. SHe bounced after him and grinned wider. She watched him move to the room that he had taken her to. She watched him undress and grinned. When he was done, she moved over to the bed and sat squarely on his cock and smiled at him. She then looked at him.

"I mean to drive you crazy." She kissed his lips adn moved her hips in a pleasing motion for him.

That motion broke the chains inside him. Vladimir kissed her back as fiercely and as lustfully as she did while his hands traveled upwards to pinch her perky nipples. Oh, it was heaven to finally feel those lovely nubs. His hands cupped her breasts which he had longed to touch the moment he laid eyes on her body. It may not be a pleasing situation then, but this time, she was all his. Her body was all his.

"Tell me, Monica," he said as he smirked up at her. "How does my hands feel compared to those wretched ones? Hm?"

His hands traveled at her sides until they found her butt cheeks which he squeezed so intensely before parting them a bit to touch her ass hole in a very teasing manner.

She smiled and looked at him. She kissed back groaning as she shut her eyes. Shse gasped feeling him pinch her now hard nipples. She groaned adn panted She arched her back and then looked at him and grinned wider. She canted her head and listened to him.

"Your hands are warm and promising, those are just grasping and make me feel like a whore." She whispered adn gasped arched her hips forward as he gripped her ass and rolled her eyes with a moan.

Her sounds of pleasure almost brought him to the edge. He didn't know if they were sincere sounds, but regardless, Vladimir loved hearing them. He wanted to hear more. "Let me show you how things are done, Monica," he said.

Slowly, he moved away from her to top her down. Once she laid on the bed, he smiled sincerely at her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Has anyone told you you're so pretty?" Vladimir uttered as he caressed her face. He kissed her again before petting her pussy which already started to get wet. It aroused him even more.

She giggled as he moved on top of her and smiled and kissed back and then her heart skipped a beat as he told her she was pretty. She shut her eyes and leaned into his hand and blushed. She gasped as he began to stroke her pussy. She arched her hips and moaned leaning back. She held onto his shoulders and moaned.

"Ohh yes." She sighed and bit her lip and looked at him.

It was at that very moment, in her reaction, that Vladimir saw she rarely experienced sex like this. It was at that very moment that Vladimir made it a point to take her the way a lover would tonight. He would make her feel pleasured and not abused. He would make her feel loved and not used.

He kissed her lips. "Shh, don't speak," he teased her with a smirk.

With that, he resumed trailing kisses from her jaw, down to her neck, and towards the middle of her breasts. He sucked and licked her neck and chest to make his mark in so many places while, all the while, fingering her pussy. His fingers moved further inside until he found her clitoris which he teased slowly. Vladimir continued trailing his downwards until his lips rested on the top of her pussy.

"You took a bath, so this pussy should be clean for me," He spoke calmly. Without further ado, he fully licked in between those lovely pussy lips before tongue-fucking his new lovely girl.

Back
Top Bottom