Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Velvet's Request Thread (FxM, FxF)

VelvetBlossom

Super-Earth
Hey there!
First things first: I don't care about your gender, if you're a guy who wants to play a female (or the other way around) I'm fine perfectly fine with that.

My rules:
- I highly prefer to play as (and against) Furry, however it doesn't mean I wouldn't play as (or against) something else at all.
- Usually I do my best to match your post lenght. All I ask you for is not giving me any one-liners!
- I'm most comfortable writing 2-3 paragraphs.
- I only RP on the forum. No IM or Email!
- I'm okay with Threads, but I prefer PMs. I just don't check threads as regularly.
- Story is more important to me than smut.

Current pairings/Roles I'd like to play:
Dryad 1 2 3
Kitsune 1
Neko
Maid 1 2
Angels or Angel/Demon
Pirates
Princess/Knight

Plot ideas:

Training on the Fields
MC is a rich girl. More precisely, her parents are rich and with the girl's recent uppity and prude behavior they want her to remind her of just that by sending her to a barnyard so she can get away from her phone, credit cards and so on for her to learn what it means to work for once in her life.
(I admit this is probably the least creative and classic of my ideas, but I'm sure we can find something to spice it up if you like)

3 Wishes
You know the story: YC/MC finds an ancient lamp, cleans it, Djinn appears and grants 3 wishes that might or might not go as planned. I have a thing for tricky Djinns that interpret wishes their own way.

A-Student
MC is great at sports, everyone in school knows her. However, everyone also thinks she's "too good for them", so no one really dares to ask her out for a date. The fact that she brushes off all the other ones from her team only adds to that reputation. Of course no one knows the reason she doesn't go out with them (or most of them) is because they're rude jerks. So now it's YC's turn to gather his courage and ask her out. (Preferably I'd like her to be paired with a cute nerdy, or a teacher perhaps, but it can be whatever you'd like to play and see fit!)

Alternatively: YC is a beast of a man: big, muscular, smart. A dream for any girl... or so it would seem. But in fact he didn't had a girlfriend for a long time now because of a few rumors about him in the bedroom that scared the girls: he's simply "too big" for most girls to take him or even fit in. Once MC learns about that, she get curious wheter this is just a rumor or the actual truth.

Short & Smutty:

Feel free to suggest if you have something in mind you'd like to try!
Also I'd love to hear your ideas and thoughts to the plots if you're interested in one!

Kinks:
- I love romance and drama and I love a good story. However, when it comes to the smut part, I also adore some well-endowed guys, large cock
(10 inch at max, please!) and excessive cum.
- For the max. cock size I'd make an exception for Hyper-cocks every now and then (but please ask beforehand).
- (Light to medium) cum inflation and/or bondage.
- Non-con or non-con to con, dirty talk, force and a bit of humiliation and the likes of that also count to the things I tend to enjoy.

[Furry]
as well as all sorts of monsters, demons, mythological creatures are always welcome!

[Size difference]
I'm mostly looking for a tall male. I'd be very curious to play against someone like twice MC's size!

[Rough Play]
Pull her hair, spank her, choke her(?), anything really. Have YC blow off some steam, after a stressful day, perhaps?

I hope we can think of something! Pm me if interested!

Last edited:
RE: Velvet's Request Thread

would love to give the sister brother role a try. if you want a story or lead in let me know. If your looking for ideas we can start there. I love to play the older brother not usually much older but that is up to you. Sub sisters can be fun in the right setting. Would love to chat with you about her character and style of play.

Thanks hope to chat with you soon.

Mini-bump.

I'm looking for 1 more specific RPs:

- FxF or FxFuta one

- A dark , smut-based one. I usually prefer love, romance and story. But lately I've been in the mood for the opposite: Crul, abusive guys or girls who'd drag her in a dark alley and fuck her senseless against a wall, break and turn her into their little cum-bucket. I hope I made it clear :p
Con or non-con, both would be fine and are to be discussed~

I'm interested in trying your brother x sister plot with you.

RE: Velvet's Request Thread (looking for sub; see lastest post)

Since I play mostly sub, it's also fun for me to play the opposite occassionally, so I'd love to play some Mistress x slave/pet/servant/maid/whatever lately.

I still prefer romantic pairings but wouldn't mind to talk about it if you're rather into some rough times.

And just for the fun of it, indulge me~
If you're interested and send me a pm, end it with "- your new pet (or slave or whatever you'd like to)" or something like that.

2/2 taken / No Interest in taking any more for now.

VelvetBlossom said:
bump.

Also I'd be curious to play a dom futa for an rp or two because I haven't done that in a while.

Ill take you up on that offer

interested in a brother sister rp with you, i'd be younger brother, who was adopted into a Anthro wolf family that leaves him alone with his step big sister, who just loves tease, and hang with him

pm me if interested and we can flesh out the characters and story as well :)

RE: Mistress wants a boytoy! (see latest post)

Since I play mostly sub, it's also fun for me to play the opposite occassionally, so I'd love to play some Mistress.
Maybe as futa as well, though if you're not into that feel free to say so of course!

Most likely this would be a short and smut driven one, so probably not much discussion will be needed I'd suppose?
If you however would like to focus on the story I would love talking about it with you!

Currently not much interested in new stories, just some short smut, thanks!

RE: Mistress wants a boytoy! (see latest post)

Want to give it another try. Taking one more! Though, unless you have a good plot in mind where it would fit in, I'd Play as female instead of futa.
Taken

A bump just for suggesting Doctor Who... I don't think I could play it out in a RP because I love the show so much.. but you go girl! :)

Back
Top Bottom