Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Search for Smut! NEW PICS NSFW MxF

Which is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archmagos Issac

Sir Ser Issac of Clarke of Chad the II
Greetings one and all! My name is Ser Issac of Clarke, and I'm addicted to RPing. I absolutely love to write, I love to create characters and make interesting stories but currently I'm craving something on the smuttier side. I don't have moments like these often but when I do.....well let's just say I turn into a bit of a ravenous beast haha. Before I go on any further I suppose you'll want to know some things about me.

About me

I started RPing when I was about 13 or 14, making me a roughly 5-6 year veteran. I tend to post anywhere between 3-8 paragraphs. Really though it all comes down to the kind of mood I'm in. You give me a novel and I'll write you a novel, you give me 1 line and I'll give you 1 line. However, I do try my best to post at least a paragraph.

What to Consider before PMing me

I tend to ask that my partner try and post at least once every few days or so. If you could post every day then that would be lovely. However though it isn't a big deal for me. I also ask that you be able to post a paragraph minimum. It isn't a big deal if you don't but I just prefer you do. Proper grammar is always a must but I'm no Grammar Nazi, lord knows we all make the occasional goof when we write. I play male characters exclusively, some times only one character, other times a couple. Honestly I'm bound to have a few extra side characters. Also, while I'm thinking about it, I only do Male on Female pairings. Nothing against other pairings, their just not my cup of tea. Sorry to those who were looking for something other than that.

For now, that is all I have but if I can think of anything else I will let you know. Now we get to the juicy bits and pieces

Kinks

These are just a few that I can think of currently. I'm sure I can think of more as time goes on.

Consensual
Romance
Incest
Flirting
Teasing
Hair Pulling
Biting
Intelligence
Threesomes/Group Sex
Sex in Unlikely Places
Large Breasts
Curvaceous Females
Long Legs
Clothed Sex
Shower Sex
Anthros
Masturbation

Honestly I keep things pretty vanilla and most stuff is up for debate. There's however of list of things I will never do:

Heavy Bondage
S&M
Scat (Basically anything involving the toilet)
Vomit
Blood
Blackmail (In a sexual setting)

There are a few things but not much I can think of at the moment

Plots

These are just a few and I'm willing to discuss more plots if your interested, just hit me with an idea you have but be mindful of my limits.

Sun, Surf, and Seductive Women
Pics that Inspired Me:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

There are two kinds of people in this world, those who are lucky, and those who aren't. The people who find a 20 dollar way on the way to work and the people who step in dog shit on the way to work. David had been lucky for a long time, it was a gift. Though he wouldn't exactly call a plane going down in the middle of the Pacific lucky. However, despite being in a plane crash, David had managed to survive despite every other passenger perishing in the crash. David had just wanted to go on vacation and enjoy life. He had gotten something far more......interesting. One might consider what he got to be a vacation of a life time. David had washed onto the shores of an uncharted island in the Pacific, but he wasn't alone. For on the island lived a village of elven woman. Woman who have lived alone on the island for almost a hundred years. They took him in, helping him heal and helping him survive. Their methods are a bit.....unorthodox. Most of it involving a sexual act. It's from here that the story unfolds

---------------

A Family Affair
How far would you go to save someone you love? What would you be willing to do? It's been a long time since David has been home, a long time since he saw his family. College tends to do that some times. With summer finally here, David was able to come home and finally see his family and his friends. But not all is well for David. David has discovered that his (this one is up for debate, it could be his sister, sisters, and/or his mother) has been diagnosed with a terminal illness. They've been diagnosed with a disease that causes sexual arousal at random intervals. If they don't get the sexual release they crave, they gradually become sicker and sicker. If they go too long without it, they could die. So for convenience sake, you look to David. Better to be with someone you love then a complete stranger

---------------

Don't Forget to Breathe
Dante's always been a bit of a nerd. He's always been the scrawny guy that people like to tease and pick on. He decides that it's perhaps time he got into shape. There he meets one of his campus mates. She's a goddess and decides to take pity on the poor guy, helping him get into shape and perhaps become something more then a gym buddy. She decides to help him, to be his personal trainer. He struggles but she has the perfect way of keeping him going. Every time he does well, completes a rep, she gives him a "reward". This reward can be a flash, a handjob, a blow job, or perhaps she let's him have her because she craves attention.

---------------

Old Flames Burn Bright
We don't meet someone we truly love often. Sometimes when we do it's only for an instance but it's an instance that lives with us forever. The RP would follow our characters, once a pair of high-school sweethearts if there ever was a pair. We were inseparable, together every second of every day. When graduation came, we went our separate ways despite the fact we tried to stay together. I went to college and explored the world. You stayed behind and got married. Married to a man that doesn't appreciate you. You remained complacent. You just lived and tried to make the best of it. Then the past came back to haunt you

---------------

A Wondrous Inheritance
Issac's parents died when he had been exceptionally young. He was raised by his rather eccentric but exceptionally wealthy grandfather. Issac loved his grandfather, he'd raised him like a son, always keeping in touch despite going off to college. When he'd discovered his grandfather was dying, he rushed straight home to be by his elder's side. His grandfather was the owner of the one of the largest corporations in the world. Now Issac was the owner. While he wouldn't participate directly in the business, he was the largest share holder and therefore, the owner. Not only did Issac inherit a company and millions of dollars, Issac had inherited another gift. Issac was given a harem full of beautiful woman as a thank you for taking care of his grandfather

---------------​

Pairings

Teacher on Student
Teacher on Principal
Teacher on Teacher
Boss on Secretary/Assistant
Stepson on Stepmother
Stepson on Stepsister
Stepson on Stepmother AND Stepsister
Friend on Friend's Mom
Photographer on Model
Ranch Hand on Rancher's Wife
Ranch Hand on Rancher's Daughter
Nerd on Popular Girl
New Neighbor on Trophy Wife
Old Friends

I've recently made a Kik page as well. If you wish to RP through Kik you may message me through the user: SerIssacOfClarke

I also have a YIM you can contact me at: serissacofclarke@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom