Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camp Counciling (P) [Ladydark/Katnip]

He watches her lose herself as the toy got stronger and smirks, he then turns to start the bath. "It will be a few minutes..." He didn't think she could hear him right now but he said it anyway, he makes the water warm and adds the bubbles. It took about 10 minutes to fill the large bathtub, he turns back to her and grins, she looked so happy. "Ok... Time for a bath..." He wondered how she'd react, he moves before her and starts to remove her clothes and the toys.

“Nooooo…” Mitsuki whines as she realizes the loss of her toys, stretching to try and reach the vibrator before it was too out of reach. She could still feel the after effects of the toys, her body humming with pleasure, but the emptiness she felt threatened to drive her insane. Gripping Satchi to steady herself, the fluffiness of the bubbles out of the corner of her eyes and a huge grin split her face. “I should be able to have toys in the bath!” Walking over to lower herself in the bubble bath, her sore muscles loosened almost instantly. It wasn’t even a minute before one of her hands wandered down to her neglected pussy and rubbed her sensitive clit. Sighing in relief, her other hand fluffed a few bubbles here and there, waiting for Satchi to join her.

"Yes... Sorry Mitsuki... No toys in the bath..." He watches her slip into the tub and her body relaxing "But you can..." He chuckles softly as she starts to tease herself before he tells her to. "Does Mitsuki really miss her toys..." He strips his clothes and slowly enters the tub with her, he then pulls her into his lap, allowing her to continue playing with herself. "Mitsuki..." When she gets herself close, he stops her hands, holding them back. "I can make you feel better Mitsuki... Do you want me Mitsuki..." His hard cock was rubbing between her thighs slowly.

Gripping his hands in return, the young woman felt unimaginable excitement she felt his length against her skin. Her pussy throbbed in anticipation at the very thought, and she was able to put aside her own need to touch herself. "Satchi..." His name left her lips as though it were a gift. In this moment, it would even seem as though she were an ordinary girl with her lover. "Please...please put it inside me...make it feel good again!" She was wrapping her legs around his body in attempt to bring them together.

He smirks at her and kisses her softly "Alright... Because you're such a good girl..." He spreads her legs slightly and teases his head along her sensitive pussy lips. "You belong to me now Mitsuki..." He slips into her slowly, holding her hips as he moves her slowly along his length. "Nice and slow... See, that feels good... Mmm..." He leans closer and starts to lick and suckle her nipples, even nipping them lightly. "Does Mitsuki remember her family..." He starts to move just a bit faster as he asks her, wanting to see what she remembered.

“Ahh!” Her mouth seemed to form in a permanent moan as his length filled her. The unending pleasure made her muscles clench tightly around him each time he pushed into her. “Yes! I need…more…” Her fingers clenched his arms for support as her head tilted backwards, lost in the sweet torture. She barely registered his next question but forced herself to consider it. “Family...? Hahh…” Her hips ached to match his pace, and she found herself struggling against his grip more than once. Mitsuki understood the meaning of family. Mother, father, and siblings…but she could remember nothing of her own origins. “No…I…can’t right now.” Her speech slurred together as warm pressure built in her system.

He groans softly and continues to hold her hips, "Look at me Mitsuki..." He makes her look at him every time she tries to fight his hold. "You belong to me Mitsuki... Which means I say when you get more..." He holds her tighter, slowing his movements even more "And if you keep being a bad girl like this... I will stop making you feel good..." He holds her right and stops for a few seconds to prove himself. When she finally stops and listens to him, he starts to move again, still slow and steady. "That's it... Just look at me Mitsuki... Good girl..." He gets her to stare at him as he slowly fucks her, he keeps it slow the whole time, even as she starts to orgasm around him "Good girl..." He would start to teach her now and over the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom