Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camp Counciling (P) [Ladydark/Katnip]

"Okay..." A shred of doubt lanced through the woman and her cheeks heated yet again. She was so unsure about everything, all the answers were gone before they were conscious thoughts. "It's a vacation." Her hand slapped the table in exasperation, but she couldn't look away from his beautiful facial features. "I mean, it's sort of a working vacation. You know, how it doesn't really feel like work?" But she knew she had answered incorrectly and brought the drink to her lips, downing half the glass easily and welcoming the warmth it brought.

He laughs when she yells out the first thing she thought of, "I guess you could say that... But this is work... Alright, you ask me a question..." While she thinks about it he fills her glass again and watches her, still holding her hand, softly rubbing it. Her thought process was getting very slow, and she was starting to giggle more, he had also noticed her shifting in her seat. "Ask me anything..." He wondered how long it'd be until she wanted to touch herself.

Anything...she laughed at his smiles. He certainly was a friendly guy, not that she was complaining. He was attractive, but she hadn't paid much attention to that until now. Now, when she was wondering if he'd like to touch more than her hand. She could physically feel how her breasts were pressing against the confines of her tight bra, wishing to be freed. Her mind wandered to his hands again, ever stroking her left hand. How could it would feel squeezing them instead. "Do you prefer large breasts, or small ones?" Mitsuki didn't even have it in her to be embarrassed by the question, as it was said as soon as it came to mind. She reminded herself that they were supposed to be playing a game. This wasn't really a right or wrong answer...or was there? She stared him down, hoping that he would back down, but images of him fondling her aching chest made her mouth water.

He smiles yet again "Hmm... I'm not sure... I've never really seen a large pair up close... My girlfriends were all smaller then you... So I'll take a drink..." He takes a small sip, then thinks a moment. "Can you... Rub your chest and count to 20?" He finally lets her hand go, so she has both free for his 'question', he could see her shifting more and her eyes getting a bit glossy.

There was a small sense of victory as she saw him take a drink. As soon as her hand was free, she nodded absentmindedly, consumed by the relief that she had a reason to alleviate the ache in her chest. Her fingers groped her breasts and kneaded lightly at first, and a low whimper escaped her lips at the bliss. The young woman’s body responded almost immediately, but she fought to take it slow…she was supposed to be doing something. Her eyes found the man sitting next to her and she could hear his words echo in her mind. Count. “1, 2…t-three!” Her counting eventually synced with her tempo, and a heavy blush coated her cheeks. She felt as though she was going well, but got stuck on eight at least four times. “This feels, so good!” Her voice was a groan in itself, so caught up in the pleasure as she pinched and tweaked her hard nipples, she completely ceased counting altogether. Her pulse danced higher each second, until she was sure she could orgasm on this sensation alone.

He openly grins at her as she starts to tease herself, soon forgetting to count all together, "It does look that way..." He speaks softly, she was almost in a pleasure induced fog and he wasn't about to break her from it, he needed her to orgasm. "I bet your panties are a bit damp... Why not rub that too... I don't mind..." Once her over sensitive body got the jolt of a strong orgasm, she'd be hooked and do almost anything to get that feeling again. Of course the drugs he had her now addicted to would only strengthen those urges. "And you look hot..." Again speaking softly and slowly, soon phase one of her treatment would be complete.

“It’s soooo hot…” She breathed, blinding swiping the hair from her eyes. Her hand curled against the cool cup of lemonade – once again full – and she drank it, reveling in the way it felt as it slid down towards her stomach. Unfortunately, the intensity of heat in her body only seemed to worsen her situation. “Too warm…” She moaned as she tore the buttons of her black button down shirt and ripped the cups of her bra downward, her breasts bouncing free from their confinement. As left hand continued to fondle the orb, her right drifted down to her soaked panties. Leaning back in the chair, her legs spread automatically. Her fingers were quickly slick from her juices as she curled two fingers in and out of her throbbing pussy. “Ahhhnnhh!” Amidst the pleasure of her first orgasm, wordless cries escaped her, as she was no longer capable of forming her own words. Never in her life had she orgasmed from so little attention…but it wasn’t possible to stop with just that. Mitsuki breathed heavily, her dazed gaze turned to the man as she continued to fondle herself.

He grins at her and stands "I guess the formula was a complete success..." He moves over to her and pulls her hands from herself and helps her stand. "Tell me my horny little idiot... What is your name..." He keeps her from touching herself and slowly leads her to her room and starts to remove the rest of her clothes. "Now... If you be a good girl... I'll let you feel like that again..." He helps her lay down and lightly ties her hands above her head so she can't touch. "Do you want to feel like that again..." He watched her, she was twitching madly to get some relief from her over heated body, her need to orgasm again only growing stronger.

"Formula?" Mitsuki was whining and moaning at the man the whole way, her body throbbing at the loss of physical stimulation. “N-name? I don’t…” It was maddening, how badly she wished he would just let her finger herself…but he was too strong. She knew it, but it wasn’t important enough at the moment. Her lips refused to form around the name she knew all her life. “I c-ant’t!” Even the mattress under her naked body felt heavenly. Pulling at the ties on her wrists, she didn’t have enough strength to fight them. “Yes! Please!” Squeezing her thighs together in order to dull the ache, she turned her fevered attention to the man above her. “I want it again – please.” Her voice gave way to a breathy quality as each passing moment was agony to her.

He smirks at her and runs his fingers over her breasts slowly "Good... Then spread your legs... And say pretty please..." Once her thighs open again he trails his hand down her stomach and into her pussy. "That's a good girl... Does it feel better now..." He slowly rubs along her slit and lightly pinches her clit. "Oh... Is someone gonna cum again..." She was so overly sensitive now, it wouldn't take more then this. He grins at her, the look on her face was priceless "That's it Mitsuki... Just let it all go..."

Mitsuki was beyond hope of returning as Satchi’s fingers worked into her body. The fire inside her had transformed into something more basic, the drug poisoning her mind had completely worked its way into every part of her being.The waves of pleasure coursing through her had Mitsuki arching her back and pushing her hips against his fingers. “Yes!” Her words were a scream in answer to everything the man was saying to her. Sparks radiated through her body as she orgasmed once more, spilling more of her fluids onto his fingers. She couldn’t withhold the silly grin that plastered itself on her face, moaning as the feelings came back to her. “Do it again! Pretty please…”

He smirks and pulls his hands away "I have a gift for you..." He steps away "I'll be right back..." He steps out of the room and into his, he grabs a vibrator and quickly returns to her room. "This is for you..." He frees her hands and gives her the toy "So me how you play with toys..." He steps back and grins at her, she was completely taken by the drug now. "Be a good girl... And play with your toy..."

Mitsuki's dainty fingers wrapped around the toy with obvious delight. She made no hesitation whatsoever as she rubbed the toy along the length of her slit. "Thank you!" She felt undying gratitude for Satchi, locking gazes with him as she shoved the whole length into her greedy folds. The feeling of the object alone was enough to make her shake. Letting out a loud moan, her fingers nudged the button that turned the device on. Supporting herself on her free hand, Mitsuki ground her hips into the toy, groaning as it rubbed her most sensitive areas. This time, when her orgasm came, she splayed across the bed, still pumping the little blue toy in and out of her body. "Ahhh-! I....dont kn..know how much I can take..." Though soon she was ripping another orgasm from her body, feeling as though she was coming apart at the seams.

He takes a step back so as not to get sprayed and smiles at her "Very good... Now you just keep going... Why not try it on the max setting..." If she was to set it to max, she'd find that the toy would twist and wiggle inside her, and the clit tickler will also start to vibrate. "Here... I'll help you..." He sits by her and pushes her hand aside, soon he's pumping and twisting the vibrator into her dripping pussy. "That's it... Just relax... Is this what you want Mitsuki..." He speeds up his hand, this first stage was proving quite entertaining. He hoped once the initial build up of the drug levelled out she wouldn't be so needy, then he wouldn't be able to train her, but it would be fun while it lasted.

As Satchi took over, it was all Mitsuki could do not to jump out of her skin. Clutching at the sheets until her fingers were numb her cries turned higher by the second. “Y-yes…ohhhh…” She closed her eyes as another orgasm wracked her body. “This is…this is all I w-want.” Groaning, her hands found her aching nipples and pinched every time the toy was thrust into her. The would-be counselor had no grasp of time as their game went on, ending abruptly in a scream that might have been heard miles away. Collapsing in a mess, she could still feel the toy inside her, sending sharp waves of pleasure up her spine that caused her to moan every now and then. There was simply nothing else to give. Her head lolled to the side as she struggled to keep up with her labored breathing.

He keeps it up, twisting and thrusting it until she collapses on the bed, too weak to move. "That's my girl... Now you can rest... But don't worry... I won't take your toy away..." He turns it down to low and pushes it as far in as it could go, he then slips her panties back on to help hold it in. "You rest for a while... I'm going to make you something to eat... I'll be back later..." He leans down and kisses her cheek softly, she wouldn't be going anywhere. Her body needed to burn off the high build up of the drug off, her orgasms would do that, that didn't mean she'd return to normal though, no, she'd forever be like this. He watches her twitch and moan as he moves to the bedroom door, the only thing that would change would be the intensity of her need, but she'd forever crave pleasure.

He leaves the room and goes to his paperwork, also grabbing hers, to see wen the girls would start arriving and who would be first, he wanted to know how many free days he had with his new toy.

Mitsuki managed to stare at the ceiling for a good ten or twenty minutes. Her dark hair formed a curtain around her head, and the way her fingers idly toyed with her nipples made her look incredibly normal. To an outsider, she might have passed as normal…but her mind had completely forfeited all unique thought. Who would guess that this woman was now a doll created by a simple drug? She couldn’t tell when the pleasure output had died down to a minimum, but she was finally able to close her eyes and rest her hands on her stomach. The delicious waves of pleasure occasionally drew out more intense orgasms and her cries bounced off of the cabin walls. She itched for more and yet could not will her body to make the movements. Waiting. She was waiting for Satchi to return to her as he said he would.

Satchi did return about an hour later, setting a bowl on the side table. "Alright Mitsuki... Time for food..." He slowly helps her to sit up, pushing the vibrator a bit deeper into her, and makes her look at him. "First... A few lessons..." He waits for her next orgasm to pass "Alright Sweety... Do you remember your name now..." He tips her chin up again, keeping her looking at him, he wanted to see how far gone her brain was, could he teach her anything.

The woman’s gaze found Satchi easy, naturally. Her lips were parted as she panted to the rhythm of the toy inside of her. It was so much easier to concentrate now… “My name…” Intense giggling followed, and her returning grin was almost innocent as she gazed up at him. “You just said it was Mitsuki. That’s my name.” She hadn’t forgotten It per se, it just sounded more identifiable when he said it first.

He smiles "Such a good girl... That deserves a reward..." He then helps her put her bra on and slips a bullet vibrator into each cup, resting over her nipples. "How's that feel..." He sets them to low as well, he was giving her body the pleasure it now craved, allowing what was left of her mind to function. "Alright Mitsuki... Let's see how high you can count... Can you count to 10? If you can, I'll give you your dinner..." He smiles at her.

“Ahhh..!” A high moan escapes her lips at the sweet torture. A small orgasm courses through her, but it is a natural feeling that has her curling her toes with the after effect. “It’s so amazing!” Now that her attention was focused on the plate in his hand, she discovered how hungry she really was. Her body was burning so much energy this way. She nodded eagerly, “1, 2, 3, 4…” Giggling, she brought up her hands in order to clearly count the numbers of her fingers. One finger after another she counted, reduced to relying on skills learned by children. “…10! See? That was super simple!”

He smiles "Very good.... I brought you some pasta... Now eat slowly..." He hands her the plate and the fork, there was very little sauce, he didn't want to have to clean up that mess. "Maybe after you eat... We can go have a bath... With lots of bubbles... Would Mitsuki like that?" He watches her eat, helping her when she needed it, the toys still set to low to keep her focused.

Eating slowly was the challenge, but Mitsuki managed pretty well. Her hands shook only when a rather pleasant orgasm snuck up on her, but other than that, she was able to finish the plate with the least amount of damage. "Bubbles! Of course!" The image of them floating around in a giant sea of bubbles had her hopping off the bed. Groaning as the toy attempted to slide out of her soaked pussy, her fingers were instantly there to push it back in. Sheepishly, she flashed a small smile at her companion. "Can we go right now?"

He smiles at her, the bath wasn't ready just yet so he'd had to distract her while he ran it "We can go over there... But I need you to sit there while I make the bubbles..." He takes her hand and helps her walk out of the room, then the cabin. The walking he was making her do was causing the vibrator to twist and shift inside her pussy. "You're doing very good..." He leads her to the bath house across the camp, making her walk through her orgasms, then making her sit as he readied the bath. "You sit there and relax..." He turns all her toys up to medium to distract her.

Mitsuki leans back on her hands and tosses her head back as the new build of pleasure assaults her, quickly finding another orgasm weakening her body. She was grateful to be off her feet this time, feeling her knees wobble and grow unsteady every time the pleasure became too much. She heard the water start and heat began to fill the room, but she didn't care to look up. Her fingers curled around the toy twisting inside her and slowly pumped it in and out.

Back
Top Bottom