Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Casual Story-Driven [new crave: "She's the Man" (genderswap)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIX

Planetoid
A few things about me:

I am VIX.
I live in Eastern timezone.
I am a lazy literate roleplayer.
I am a perfectionist.
My imagination is my tool.

I tend to play male roles because I prefer a variety and like the change. No, that isn't such a strange thing. More than that I am looking for a partner who I can chat with, who will take an interest and help develop the plot. Who will come up with ideas and collaborate. As far as length, it doesn't matter how much you give me if there is no content. Elaboration and description, but please, minimum of two paragraphs at least.

What I am looking for in a character, a creative, headstrong woman who challenges my male, and is not afraid to take control. The boundary line of submissive and dominant is gray to me. I'm not looking for a strictly submissive mistress to pillage, I'm looking for equal-opportunity partner.

I feel like regular request threads don't get too much reception which is good for me right now. I'm just looking for something casual. Not gonna try to hard to find a partner. I won't be upset if I don't, if I do then awesome!

Let me just say this first:

I will not do any taboo stuff. Not interested in incest or BDSM. No demons or demon spawn. Nothing historic or horror related. Water sports, infantilism, all that junk.

I will do dark and serious but I'd prefer to keep things casual.

In the mood for:
LIGHT, CASUAL

+ "She's The Man" theme, casual. Satirical, lots of teen love and drama, mix in some angst and sexual tension. I guess because of the forum I'm posting here, most people arent looking to play the male role, so I will, along with other extraneous side characters. Details later.

+A casual story driven by exploration. A guy, heavily sheltered and homeschooled (possibly religious-influenced) throughout his childhood, leaving home for University. Soon to be educated in many ways by an adventurous young adult female with a rebellious tendency. (this does not mean that he is stupid, and she is a slut) He is open minded and self confident, for interest purposes, he will be on a scholarship for competative swimming and diving.
- I imagine them attending UCLA, her being a California(or Hawaiian)-born surfer or something where they can spend a lot of time at the beach and in the water (also see my f-list for kinks)
- Or perhaps the two attend at University of Miami, she a Cuban beauty to teach him desire through her rich, sensual culture.
- Open for suggestions*

+I have a request thread specially for this, I will link it below. But it is a roleplay driven by travel, leisure, and the exploration of the dynamic relationships between our characters. Love, alcohol, and partying. What is not to like. Characters vacation to the island thinking they are in for a blissful retreat by their lonesome, and are surprised when a realtor error has them sharing their house with a few strangers.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53438

+[possible IM] Anything can happen universe similar to Adventure Time but in a slightly darker universe. Looking for silliness and adventure that will take our characters on a journey. No cannon characters. Worlds and characters of structured pure imagination. (Slightly inspired by Coldplay's "Strawberry Swing" music video.).

+[possible IM] Gender swap. Two strangers meet at a party or bar one night and wake up in the others bed the next morning with a serious hangover. This could either be swapping places or complete gender/anatomy reversal. Kind of a twist on "Freaky Friday", the two must find each other and survive until they discover a solution, the two discover what it means to have a "gender role". Very lighthearted and comedic.

+Young Justice/DC U sidekicks - I have a plot based on a fifty page fan fic I wrote a while back that explores the houses of the Bats and the Supers with a crossover. A new twist with Power Girl.

That's about it. I kinda half-asses this. I might reform it later on. Let me know if you are interested in roleplaying!

If you have a plot you would like to try, by all means, I'd like to hear about it!

VIX

RE: Casual Story-Driven

I'd be interested in doing a Greek God roleplay with you. That's always been an interest of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom