Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hollows of the dark

daddys little slut

Super-Earth
Why in the nine hells am I being put on this stupid mission? wondered the young drow preistess known as Kilana. Her form was clad in incredibly simpy drow chain mail, armor designed to flaunt as much as protect her shapely body. Her C cup breasts (large for a drow) bulged in the armor, And it clung to her firm ass and legs. Grabbing one of her low ranking soldiers she asked "Why in hell are we out..." her growl turned to a smile however as she noticed the patrol's first victim, a foolish human explorer. "He's mine!" she signed, ordering her soldiers to stand down unless needed.

Argis struggles against his captors as he looks at her. His eyes glare at her as he presumed she was the leader, "Let me go at once or you'll wish you'd never met me!" He says to her even though he knew just how deadly they were. But, he figured maybe if he was threatening enough that they would, right? Though he wasn't accustom to the vicious torturing that only a drow could inflict.

Kiliana giggled disarmingly, then drawing her snake headed whip she stroked the hissing beasts calmly, letting one approach her captives face with a cackle. "Oh, we'll be sorry huh?" SHe said in accented common, the accent making her all the more enticing as she put the whip away and back hand slapped the offending human

He felt the hand smack his face as he limped for a second. Though his eyes glared at her for a moment, "Oh, you better be respectful and even thankful towards Kiliana you runt. She is the only one here that wouldn't gut you... yet but, maybe you should regret too.... She has done terrible things to her 'pets' if they misbehave." One of the drow says laughing as Argis gulps. His brown short hair hid his green eyes from her with his bangs. His gear was that of a simple adventurer.

Kiliana growled at the drow. "Leave, i can take him alone and your presence annoys me." She said this calmly but each drow ran away as fast as it could. THe ones holding him stuck around only long enough for kiliana to grab his arm with suprising strength and look with deceptive kindness into his eyes. "Now now little human, you're gonna be good so nothing bad happens right?"

Argis tugs against her arm to test her strength. Seeing how she could be dangerous he nods before looking at her. "Y...yes, ma'am." He says to her as he didn't know what she'd do to him. Though atleast it wasn't all bad. She was highly attractive but, the sound of losing his freedom just didn't sound all that good. Even so, he had to do this so he could survive and find a chance to escape if given one.

Kiliana giggled seductively and within a short while they were back at her cecent sized hom in the heart of the underground cities Preistess district. "Strip." she ordered simply when they arrived, her two house gaurds ready to enforce the order if needed.

Argis blinks as he looks at the guards, "Couldn't I...Ya know... do it someone more private?" He says looking away before removing his shirt and pants but, leaving his underwear on as he didn't want to humiliate himself anymore than he had to.

Back
Top Bottom