Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Explorations of Realism (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shovel

Supernova
re·al·ism noun \ˈrē-ə-ˌli-zəm\

: the quality of a person who understands what is real and possible in a particular situation and is able to deal with problems in an effective and practical way

: the quality of being very much like real life : the quality of seeming to be real

: a style of art or literature that shows or describes people and things as they are in real life

Welcome. :heart: Been awhile. I'm feeling rather experimental right now and am interested in a particular sort of roleplay. What I am interested in right now is having shared experiences with real people in realistic situations.

I know it's quite different than what most people are looking for on here. Most people want to play characters in fantastic settings, which is quite understandable! But what I desire most right now is playing with real people and exploring their sexuality as well as my own. I believe that the authentic unpredictable nature of reality is much more appealing and exciting than any outlandish fantasy anyone can come up with!

In these roleplays, I would be playing as myself...and you would be playing as yourself. These could be one-shot/hookup roleplays, short-term play-dates, or possibly long term explorations if things went in that direction. The goal is to keep things as realistic as possible while preserving a small amount of flexibility to make the best possible outcome for everyone involved.

I understand that these sorts of roleplays carry a certain amount of risk. Being so open about who you are can be exposing and make one feel vulnerable. But I believe it to be a worthwhile endeavor and could lead to some amazing experiences. :heart:

If you are interested, please PM me and we will set something up for sure. :blush:

Hello Shovel! I'm new to the site and am eager to start RP'ing. I noticed there was a request section and thought I'd start off there. Like you, I find joy in writing realistic pieces. It's easier to relate to characters and their situation. However, while the thought of writing as myself is appealing, I'm not open to giving away any locations or names, is that fine?

-I would like to add that I'm looking into a few other role plays.

That's nice to hear! I have a request seeing as this is a more personal RP topic, can this be made into a semiprivate RP? Anyway, feel free to P.M. me anytime.

-My responses might be slow tonight. I'm still exploring the site.

Yes, that is fine as well! We could either do it on threads or in a Private message if you like. Whatever is most convenient for you. :)

And no worries, I'm watching the latest episode of Cosmos right now so my responses will be slow for a bit as well haha.

I go crazy for it. XD Haven't missed an episode yet! And we can definitely do that. I will PM you in a moment so we can discuss details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom