Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Futa//f

Status
Not open for further replies.

T W I N K L E

Planetoid
Hello and welcome to my thread. I'm Ada and I'm an experienced roleplayer (I've bee roleplaying on various sites for around 4 years).

Before we begin, I have several rules I want to lay down first.
  • I don't rp with males. I just don't.
  • I play futa.
  • I can easily write about 1 or 2 paragraphs even when there isn't much to write about. (Like during the smut scenes where everything becomes repetitive) If the plot is amazingly nice, I can give you about 4-5 paragraphs, though that may vary depending on how I separate the sentences. Therefore, I expect a decent amount in a reply from you. If you give me 3 sentences with terrible grammar, consider our rp dead.
  • I don't like having to be the only one dominating and pushing the roleplay forward. I've seen this happen so many times it has gotten annoying. Just because I'm the one on top doesn't mean I'm going to move the rp forward on my own. You have to do your part too.
  • If you're going to stop the rp, tell me. The same goes for me. Usually, if I don't respond to you within a few days, then I probably lost the reply somewhere in my mailbox. If that happens, shoot me a pm. If I don't reply because I haven't been on at all, then it means something came up irl and I don't have the time to be on.
  • I prefer to RP via PMs.

Now that we're clear with the rules, let's move on:

To start off, here is my f-list
I have a general list of things that I love in my RPs and I will love you forever if you rp them with me:
  • Pregnancy/risk of getting pregnant
  • Age-play
  • Realistic body proportions
  • Anal and Oral
  • Virginity
  • Love/Hate relationships
  • Aaaaaangst
  • Quick and hard sex
  • Casual sex
  • Non-con
  • Affairs
  • Corruption

I also have a general list of things I will never do:
  • One-liners
  • A lack of punctuation
  • heavy BDSM
  • Pain
  • Killing/blood
  • Scat/Urine/Bathroom play

If I were to list pairings that I love, the list would be pretty long, but here are some that I enjoyed the most:
  • Good girl/bad girl
  • Officers
  • Co-workers
  • Student/teacher
  • field agent/intel agent
  • Gangster/police
  • police/commanding officer
  • Assassin/target
  • best friends

I'm terrible at coming up with plots from scrap, but I'm pretty darn good with compromises. If you have any ideas, feel free to send them to me and I'd be more than happy to take a look at them.
Below are some plots that I am really craving right now.

smut heavy plot(s):
(striked means that I'm currently engaged in that RP and I'm not going to rp that same plot with anyone else.)

Blue Moon
Two friends walked home together one night and found themselves looking at a blue moon (the second full moon of the month). The next day, they both discovered they had grown animal ears and a tail, though no one else other than the two of them seem to be able to see the ears and tail. Somewhere in the transformation, one of the girls seemed to have grown a penis between her legs, and fearing she may never be with her friend again, decides to attack her.

Mother...
A futanari mother raised her normal female daughter with love and care, the kind that exceeded the love of a mother. The mother, with her daughter's consent, had taken her daughter's virginity at a young age, but when the daughter became old enough to get pregnant, the mother suddenly cut off the intimate love they shared. The daughter took drastic measures to win her mother's love back and decided to make her mother jealous by getting a picture of herself giving a man a fellatio on her phone for her mother to find.

Stowaway
A village girl's home was pillaged by female pirates and went to live with her aunt in a distant town. Her aunt was a powerful woman but was cold towards the girl. The night the town was raided by bandits, the girl ran away and hid herself on a large ship, hoping it would take her somewhere far away. Little did she know, the ship belonged to the very pirates that pillaged her home. In addition, the ship's futanari captain seemed to have a very strong attraction towards young women.

Player
A young college graduate wanders into a club one night after a fight with a friend. She was approached by the only female bartender in the club who offers her a drink on the house. They have a nice little chat but little did the girl know, the bartender is a player who is famous for her thousands of one night stands and popularity with women. The girl can either go back to her life with another heartbreak, or make an attempt to tame the wild beast.

plot heavy plot(s):
Duty or Love:
Two police officers are in love with one another. One is a futa and the other is female. The two officers were considered the best in the police force and nothing could break the trust they share. One day, the Chief of the police department broke up their duo team and assigned the female officer to be a body guard for his daughter, a frail high school student who depends heavily on others. The futa officer quit the force after a while because no one could possibly replace her partner and that got to her pretty badly. She finds out that her grandfather is the head of a large underground mafia organization and that he had appointed her to be his heir. The futa and the female will have to choose whether to protect each other or to stay true to their duties.
This plot will have heartbreaks, misunderstandings, and some rape (when one gets pushed over the edge). It will also have affairs so you should be ready to play multiple characters. Just be sure to tell me who you will be playing or else I will get very lost.

The Princess and her Knight
In a kingdom a long time ago, a princess was born with the most innocent heart in the world. She grew up with all the love a person can possibly wish for. She is always accompanied by a young knight that was around her own age. The two, both being female, were allowed to be together and grew up closer than siblings. One day the princess fell sick and no doctor in the mortal world could heal her. The knight prayed for the first time to God to save the princess, but nothing happened. As the princess became sicker and sicker, the knight fell into despair. "If a devil is whom I must consult to save the princess, then a devil I shall find," the knight said. She spoke to one of the deadliest demons from Hell and begged the demon to save the princess, no matter the cost. The demon agreed and the princess was saved. The princess, having always been closest to her knight, had always loved her knight. The tale she heard of the knight's bravery only confirmed her love. However, little does the princess know that her beloved knight had sacrificed her ability to love in return for the princess's life.
This plot will involve magic and takes place in a medieval setting. This can actually be futa//f or f//f, though it's actually designed to lean more towards f//f. It doesn't matter to me though.

I would love to role play mother x daughter and may I be the futa daughter. if you do not want to do that we could also do teacher x student. I will right now apologize for any grammar mistakes I have never been good at grammar.

Oh and if you want we can do your long term duty or love if you don't want to make the other two long term

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom