Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissively Yours' Request Thread (F for M) Updated - 1/29/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

esielle

Submissively Yours
Hello, everyone! While it's been some time since I have participated in any roleplay/story here in Bluemoon, I decided to log back in and see how this particular forum is doing! Hopefully well!

Updates to what I am looking for have been highlighted with pink text.

-------------------------------------------

Since I have so many characters and the format I use is not conducive to having one entire thread with all of my character's present, I decided that it was time that I organized myself so all of my characters could be a click away for any potential roleplaying partners. So I put together a site with all my characters (available and unavailable for play, but I need to update because I have been gone long enough that ALL CHARACTERS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE), their bios, the picture associated with them, etc. This definitely makes it a lot easier for me to keep track of them and, hopefully, it makes it a lot easier for those interested in creating a story with me to see who I have available that they might like to play against. First thing is first, though!

Here is my F-List: f-list

Those are negotiable depending on the story!

Secondly!

Character site: Submissively Yours

While some of these characters I have already posted in various threads here on the forum, there are some new faces on the site and some don't have bios, but if you're interested in the first look impressions of a character without a bio, by all means contact me so I can tell you about her. On with the show:

Because it has been awhile since I've roleplayed regularly, I decided not to overwhelm myself by just throwing all my characters out there right now. Instead, I went through them and carefully selected those I am very interested in playing. I also tried to choose a variety of settings from Medieval to Modern day. The format I'm using is a little haphazard so I apologize for that. I'm posting the link to the character, which has a picture of the character as well as a bio, but I'm posting potential ideas below the link. None of these ideas are set in stone. They are just things that could work based on the history of the character. If something about a character sends different ideas running through you, by all means PM me and let me know so we can talk! Likewise, if one of my own ideas grabs you and gets you to thinking all those good, bad things, leave me that message as well! I should also point out that the ideas are very vague (i.e. a list of themes that could be explored and expanded upon) because I prefer to write a story with someone as opposed to having everything done my way. That's not fun for me and definitely not fun for my roleplaying partner! So, I threw out there what I think might be interesting for each specific character. The links I'm posting are for characters I will play and, at the moment, the only ideas I'm posting are M/F in nature though you can approach me with a F/F specifically.

Danielle Anderson - 1950s to Modern Day

• Consensual and Nonconsensual approved
  • Incest (Father/Daughter)
  • Incest (Brother/Sister)
  • Friends (Male/Female)
  • Pregnancy
  • Older man/Younger woman
  • Beastiality approved
  • Virginity
  • Discipline/reinforcement

Ilsa Dahlen - Medieval Fantasy

• Nonconsensual preferred
  • Fantasy Creature/Female
  • Monster/female
  • Breeding
  • Innkeeper/Female
  • Exploration of various types of abuse
  • Beastiality approved
  • Master/slave
  • Branding
  • Humiliation
  • Virginity

Lenna Moss - Modern Realistic

• Nonconsensual preferred
  • Consensual Approved
  • Drug dealer/female
  • Prostitution
  • Gangbang/rape
  • Heavy exploration of a variety of abuse
  • BDSM
  • Training
  • Branding
  • Fear as a tool
  • Master/slave
  • Drug use
  • Pregnancy
  • Various forms of control (sexual, behavioral, etc)

Charlotte Brady - Modern Supernatural

• Consensual Preferred
  • Non-Con, no opposition
  • Shiffter/Werewolf w/Female
  • Friend/Friend
  • Past lover/Female
  • Exploration of the underbelly of society and underworld
  • Violence and graphic themes approved within rules of site

Luminitsa Violca - Medieval

• Nonconsesual preferred
  • Consensual approved
  • Exploration of women in medieval society
  • Friend/Friend
  • Edward/Lumi
  • High society vs. Low society
  • Noble/Lumi
  • Servitude exploration
  • Pregnancy, exploring the illegitimacy of such during that time

Greta Armino - 1920s

• Consensual and Non-Con approved
  • Exploration of a woman playing a man's game during that era
  • Prostitution and/or exploration of being 'kept'
  • Mobster/Greta
  • Friend/Friend
  • "Rescuer"/Greta

If you are interested, please PM me!

More characters have been added to the site as far as what their names are and the picture I use to represent them, but there are no current histories attached to them just yet.

While this last bit is on the site, I decided to go ahead and throw what you can expect from me, as a player, in this post:

- A post one to two times a week, possibly more on weekends. I used to try and post every other day, but I learned very quickly that you can go into overload and lose steam quick. If I can post more, I will post more. In general, though, one to two times a week is workable for me. I have to make a note that if we have more than one story going with each other or we are exceptionally detailed with our posts, there may actually be slightly longer periods in between posting.
- I try to stick to 3-6 paragraphs but I do have a tendency to be long-winded from time to time (can't you tell?). All you have to do is tell me to pull back a little with the wordiness and I'll always do my level best to comply.
- Personally, I'm partial to 3rd person
- I prefer to post via private message or thread for now.
- If, for some reason, I can't post during the week I will send you a private message and let you know that I can't, that I haven't forgotten about you, and that I'll get to the post soon
- Honesty and communication
- I will not disappear without a very good reason
- I am mostly around in the early evening so you can probably expect most of my responses to be sometime after six (I work 8-5). On the weekends, you can expect a response at any point in the day.
- I love smut and a wide range of dirty, naughty, deviant things (of which we can discuss via PM if you are interested), but I love the story too. If it's just fucking without plot, character development, or an interesting premise, I'm not going to be half as interested. It's all the little things that make the smut that much more fun for me
- I prefer long-lasting to one-shots or short roleplays. That goes back to the whole character development and plot aspect above
- I don't often post potential pairings. I understand the reasoning why posting them can be necessary, but I have a different philosophy than the norm. I believe that if you're interested in playing with a certain character I post that you should be able to, in turn, develop your own creation. I am open to damn near anything so I'm not going to limit your choices! However, if you do want a few suggestions, I can definitely give them to you!

Thanks for bearing with me, all!

RE: Submissively Yours' Request Thread (F for M)

Added/Updated characters are in pink in the middle of the post!

RE: Submissively Yours' Request Thread (F for M) Updated - 4/27/14

Updates are highlighted in pink!

RE: Submissively Yours' Request Thread (F for M) Updated - 4/27/14

New additions added in pink, as always!

RE: Submissively Yours' Request Thread (F for M) Updated - 5/10/14

Updates in Pink!

RE: Submissively Yours' Request Thread (F for M) Updated - 6/11/14

Updates are in pink! :p

RE: Submissively Yours' Request Thread (F for M) Updated - 6/21/14

As per usual, updates are in pink!

RE: Submissively Yours' Request Thread (F for M) Updated - 6/27/14

All updates are in pink. Mainly I took away the characters and plots I found something for, but left those I am still craving to play! :p I also updated my roleplaying preference from Private Messages and Email to Private Messages and Threads.

Also went ahead and provided links to the character where everyone can see their histories and pictures!

RE: Submissively Yours' Request Thread (F for M) Updated - 8/02/14

As usual, the update is in pink!

RE: Submissively Yours' Request Thread (F for M) Updated - 8/02/14

Roleplaying with esielle has been a real treat, and I cannot recommend her as a writing partner highly enough. Her writing is detailed, engaging, and titillating. Her characters are convincing and fascinating. And she always gives her best and is eager to please. So bump this one up!

This probably sounds overly gushing but I mean every damn word :)

RE: Submissively Yours' Request Thread (F for M) Updated - 7/19/15

Bumping!!

RE: Submissively Yours' Request Thread (F for M) Updated - 8/3/16

Hellooooo, nurse!

Completely a bump!

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel like I should BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom