Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Angel's Fall, Her Beastly New Master [ LordSesshoumaru x AnnaDalimar ]

(It's okay, I understand. I also got busy too and sorry fro that too.. )

Sitting on the bed, Elena felt the same sensation she felt the moment she steps in the village. She stood up, looking for that presence that brings the sensation. Until she noticed a dark light glowing within the church, not far away from her small house. She looks upon it through the window of the house. "No wonder why this place is desolated by sin...." She whispers to herself, remembering the young girl she met that afternoon. "...even the children are one of the preys too." She adds.

She puts her underskirt and her long brown cape that covers her wings and puts out the fire from the hearth. With preparation, she steps outside and walk toward the church slowly and silently. It was almost midnight, there were no people outside, and it's like a ghost town but the oil lamps from the posts illuminates the place, helping her to see in the night. The residents might be sleeping..."peacefully", not knowing there was a disturbing presence luring in this place, slowly consuming them.

While she makes her way towards the church, the presence is getting stronger as well with the sensation she felt. The presence is alluring her, it arouses her. She fought that disturbing feeling before and it successfully vanishes from her, but not this time. The presence was strong that it makes her feel uneasy. "This presence is strong." She sighs heavily as she reaches the front gate of the church. Her eyes widened a bit by what she saw, it was Haas, one of the dark princes that ascended from hell. He was once a beautiful and righteous angel before but he became an enormous beast now after he join to the rebellion with their leader, Lucifer, but their rebellion results to their downfall. Their plan in corrupting this town and this world, is just beginning.

He was the cause of the dark presence that lurks in the town, that corrupts anyone, even the children. She steps closer to the window as silently as she can, inspecting on what he was doing, but his eyes met hers in just an instant. She gasps a bit as she still keeps her eyes on the beast. She was about to give in to the sensation but she resisted it and steps backward from the window, looks up in the night sky, closed her eyes gently and prayed silently. "Lord, strengthen me, I cannot do this alone."As she gazes back again to him, she prepares herself for what's going to happen next.

as she gazes at the thing, the dark prince soon appeared behind her, as she backed into him. now in the guise of a mortal priest. the beast slowly vanished, as his unique ability to move with an image of himself being left behind was well known. his hands wrapped around her hips. as he breathed her her scent. his face buried in the crook of her neck. " you smell delicious child of salvation. tell me, how did you fall so far yet keep this pure scent?" as he spoke his touch would be a wicked tease upon her body. he was in this form, encase any humans saw them, however she knew what he was,and what was to come if she fell into his tantalizing embrace.

In just a blink of an eye, the dark prince vanishes inside the church and moves behind her as fast as the speed of light. Elena felt his presence from her behind, she turns around and sees him, in his disguise. His beauty still remains in him but darkness and lust fills him.

She raises her arms to his broad chest, defending herself as he grabs her hips and pull her closer to him. She bends her body a bit away from him as his face leans forward to her neck and sniffs her scent. She struggles for her release but his hands was still in her hips, his strength is much stronger than hers. "If I'm going to tell you. would it matters to you?" She said to him with conviction. The presence is much stronger now that she is close to him as his touch gave her such sensations that teases her and making her fall into the lust he gives.

Almost giving in to the sensation, she continues to struggles for her release as she pushes him away from her. "Get away from me and from this town and even in this world." She curses him.

"my such a powerful soul, i will enjoy you my dear. after all you have found me, so why try to run now?"
as he spoke, his hands were holding her firm, as one would slowly slide under her clothing to grope the fallen angel's
tender rear. as he smirked. the instant her eyes would meet his, she would find herself in a illusion of angels, and demons alike wanting to
ravage her. the wicked lust flooding her body and mind would grow all the stronger if she allowed her eyes to meet his even for a moment.

No matter how much she struggles, Elena's strength is no match to Haas. His hand holds her hardly, making sure she won't let go while the other hand crawls underneath in her garments slowly. He smirked evilly the moment he fondles her soft rear, making her gasp.

Taking this advantage, he pulls her close to him, still gripping in her rear. His eyes glare at hers, full of dark desires and lust. Gazing back at his eyes, she saw blurred images of angels and demons coming towards her, those images have only one intention.... to fulfill their desires, in the hard way, which turns her on. Lustful desires and wicked sensations overwhelm her at that moment, both in her body and mind. Still gazing upon his eyes, her heart races as she saw the vision.

Knowing Haas was the one giving those bad visions and the wicked lust to her, she quickly closes her eyes and cover it with her both hands. "No!" She yelled out as she continues to struggle while her eyes are still shut. "I'm not going to fall for this again." She whispered to herself.

as she struggled, the powerful, yet delicate maiden was soon pressed against the wall, as the body held her there. his wicked strength over whelming her at the moment. as she would feel something almost like a claw growing and rubbing up between her legs. the pointed tip slowly piercing her clothing as he smirked. whispering that it will be a wonderful feeling for the both of them. as it slowly began to go through her clothing and into her, the beast had made an odd mistake. do to the angel, and the way it was extended he was piercing into her ass instead of her womanly entrance.

Anna felt like she was slammed in a brick wall, it might be one of the walls of the church. She gasp as Haas presses her wickedly while her eyes are still closed and tilts her head upward, preventing herself to see those lustful images again through his eyes.

Her hands are also pressed in the wall with arms full of strength, not knowing it was his arms. Although her eyes are still close, she can feel the hands of the beast, sharp as razors, crawling between her legs. She could also feel her garments tearing off because of its sharpness.

His hand began to tease her wet folds, she moans as she felt his sharp hand rubbing into her gently. After teasing it, his sharp finger embeds into her rear, making her moan louder. Almost screaming in pain, he covers her mouth with his another hand, silencing her. Her moans still audible as he gave her an evil smirk, enjoying the angel he captured.

beginning to play and tease this innocent looking maiden. the beast licked her neck a bit. as his wicked member was soon felt growing and pressing against her. the thick hot member throbbing, as it had oddly sensual ridges which rubbed and oozed against her skin. the entire time his claws toyed with her ass, and breast. while he kept her pinned. this thing was a wicked little creature indeed. as he had her pinned. her mumbled voice echoed softly into the air, as several civilians would soon begin to hear them. unknown to her, they would only see her, as the priest was able to hide his form from any one when he was not in a human form. this would only draw more attention to her, from the men if they saw her like this in the heart of the church based town.

Back
Top Bottom