Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot Driven Roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Paradox

Super-Earth
I'm trying to make this theme nice and short because I'm in a rush. I won't set out my ideas on here right now, instead I'll think them out with my partner through P.M. But I'm looking for a story driven plot. I don't mind if you want to add in a little bit of smut, but right now I'm really craving a story driven role play. So anybody interested, message me. :3

Hello Ultra Paradox! I'm new to the site and am eager to start RP'ing. I noticed there was a request section and thought I'd start off there. Hahaha, I feel like a robot today. I've been using the first two sentences in this paragraph for a thread introduction. Anyway, onto the request, I love to write and crave story driven plots! P.M. me and we can discuss possible settings/stories. My hours are flexible.

-Also, I'm a D. Gray man fan. Lavi is awesome.

Ultra Paradox said:
I'm trying to make this theme nice and short because I'm in a rush. I won't set out my ideas on here right now, instead I'll think them out with my partner through P.M. But I'm looking for a story driven plot. I don't mind if you want to add in a little bit of smut, but right now I'm really craving a story driven role play. So anybody interested, message me. :3

I have the same feeling. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom