Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for F/F, F/CD, F/TS maybe F/M *new plot idea added*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie0Burke

Planetoid
Hi all, I thought instead of posting separate plot request like I have been doing I'll just create a general one. Below you'll find a number of characters that I'm willing to play, some plot ideas and a list of kinks. I'm open to discussion about anything. If you like one of the character and have an original plot, then let me know. If you like of the plot ideas but have specific character requests or details you wish to amend, then let me know. Or if you like my kinks but nothing else you read is interesting to you, make a suggestion I might like it.

About me:
I'm 24 years old and I live in Europe. I have a full time job, but will make time to post on a frequent basis. My goal is daily but late night and after work drinks sometimes make it impossible to log in every day. I've been roleplaying for almost 10 years but this is the first time on an adult board. Although I like smut I'm looking for a plot with a good story. What I mean is that there has to be a good background, the characters have to have a purpose and there is room for flirting and foreplay.

I tend to write 3-5 decent paragraphs and although English is not my first language, I'm confident to say I'm proficient enough to roleplay. The quality and length of a plot is depending on both players. It takes two to tango. If you are just starting out and want to learn, I'm willing to give you advise and hopefully improve your skills. If you are an experience player then we can work together to elevate the level of quality.

Characters:

Elena
Elena is a powerful business woman in her late twenties, early thirties. She runs the country's top hedge fund and earns an outrageous amount of money. After a stressful day she wants to be pampered and pleasured. She could be consensual lover or a dominating lover depending on the other character. She's a tall, mocha skinned woman with curves in the right places. She has a full C cup and juicy butt. She's dressed in the most expensive designer dresses and high heels. Her dresses are always tight and low cut to show off her nice body.

In bed she is adventurous and willing to experiment. She's a lesbian but might fall for a transsexual. She has used vibrators, strap on's, outfits/uniforms and other materials to heighten her sexual life. She has a slight foot fetish and loves to have her feet kissed and massaged. She can be the dominant one but that would be her taking the lead/giving orders and maybe some slapping or light hair pulling.

Pairings: F or TS

Jessica
She is a petite girl who loves cute clothes and tattoos. Her tiny body is filled with colorful tattoos in all different styles. The hard image of the tattoos is compensated by the overly cute and innocent clothing style. Although she might give it a sexy twist. She generally wears bright short shorts, cute retro blouses/tops and sneakers. She's an art student and likes to party. She might have a slight addiction to alcohol and drugs although she considers herself adventurous. There are little drugs in the world she hasn't done but her favorites are XTC, weed and Jack Daniel's.

In bed she is as in life: adventurous. Whether she's submissive, dominant or it's equal. The uniqueness of the situation or the weirdness of the kink turns her even more on than the sex itself. Different locations (bath/shower, kitchen, public toilet, in the back of the club, etc.), foot play, toys, fisting, maybe food and watersports if you can convince me.

Pairings: F, TS or femboy/crossdresser

Chloe
She is a twenty something femboy. She considers herself a girl and has been taking hormones ever since she was a teenager. To the outside world she looks like a girl but she has done no plastic surgery. She's medium height and slim. She has a small B cup and firm round but to give her some curves. She is very girly and will always dress up. She loves high heels and rarely takes them of, even for sex. She wears very bold make up to accentuate her face rather than to cover something up. Bright lipsticks, dark eye liners/mascara/eye shadow and maybe some blush. Her dress style is femme fatale. Short skirts and dresses to accentuate her legs and ass. Deep cleavage to show off her humble but nice chest. Basically she's flirting with the line of looking like a whore, but staying on the classy side.

In bed she is always a bottom. Very submissive. She likes to be fucked very rough and to be used for their pleasure. Hair pulling, face slapping, spitting, choking, nails, etc. Pain and pleasure go together for her. She's not into the BDSM side of it so whips, clamps, slave collars, etc. feel very forced to her. She would prefer to gag on her own panties and be slapped around then to have a gag ball and a whip ready. The messier the sex the better. Running mascara, drooling over herself, her partner spitting in her face, cum all over her face, lipstick smeared over her face, etc.

Pairings: F, CD, TS and maybe M if you convince me

Plots:

*** New Plot Idea *** Masters of Media
Set in the 1950's-1960's mad men style/corporate world. Power is the only thing that is respected and it's a brutal fight to get on top. There is no place for morals or weakness once you are in the big leagues. Our characters are high powered women both in separate lesbian relationships. Religion never got into politics so same sex marriages have been legal since before the first world war and are a normal part of society. They can be president of a network, ceo of a blue chip company, head of an advertisement company, head of a multi million hedge fund, etc. They have been friends with each other since they were roommates in college. Although some things have happened on the occasional drunk night, they have never been a couple. Climbing up the corporate ladder they were hungry for power. Challenging one another and motivating each other they both made it to the top of their company. Along the way they both married trophy wives. Now a couple of years into both marriages the thrill is gone. Everything had been so exciting on the way up that suddenly there was no more challenge. They had made it and it bored them. They console in each other over a bottle of scotch and they push each other to cheat on their wives with each other. As they can't gather any more power at their own company or in their own personal lives, they see sleeping with each other acquiring more power.

They both should be very powerful women. Tall, beautiful, mixed race or non Caucasian would make it for me more interesting.

Money talks
Elena is a powerful hedge fund manager and when she comes home she wants to relax. Her girlfriend gets to pursue her dreams, buy whatever she wants and doesn't have to work but when Elena comes home she does whatever she asks. She's her personal slave. She pours her wine, she massages her shoulders and feet, she goes down on her with the snap of a finger and if Jessica is feeling very evil she makes sure her girlfriend knows she's her slave. She makes her crawl around on hands and knees. She uses increasingly larger butt plugs to ensure she's well trained. Slapping her if she disobeys. Her own pleasure comes first. Luckily for her girlfriends she derives pleasure from fucking her as well or she would never be fucked.

Soul mates
Two successful lesbians are in a loving relationship. One of them is a lawyer the other a banker. As competitive they are in business, they are in love. They want to show their lover how much they love them in any way possible and it has become a real competition. Wearing sexy lingerie to arouse the other, finding the best restaurant, buying the nicest jewelry for the other, seducing the other in public until they break and rush back to the apartment. It fuels their passion and powers their relationship.

This would be a long term plot with two characters who love each other. It allows for a very wide range of situations. Less focused on drama and more on romance.

PA to a goddess
Chloe is a crossdresser/femboy and as her first job she is working as the personal assistant to a gorgeous actress/model. During her first week some minor jewelry got stolen from the star's trailer so she ran a background check on her new PA. The background check reveals that Chloe was born a boy but has been living as a girl since the age of 12. Fascinated by how passable she looks, she decides to help Chloe. Although her intentions are good, she uses Chloe as her own personal doll. She does her make up, picks out her clothes and basically creates the girl she herself is attracted too. Chloe loves the attention and help but also doesn't dare to say no because she can't loose her job or have her secret be exposed. The power the star had over Chloe increases daily to the point that Chloe has no choice but to do whatever she's told.

Kinks (do not all have to be included in one plot but willing to play any of these):

-high heels/foot fetish/socks/stockings
-rough sex (slapping, choking, spitting, hair pulling, etc.)
-femboy/crossdesser
-transsexual
-tribadism
-anal stretching (big toys, butt plugs, fisting, etc.)
-messy sex
-uniforms/costumes
-degradation
-sensual/sapphic
-strap on

Fandom:
-White Collar
-Suits
-Harry Potter
-Scandal
-Elementary

Method:
-Thread
-PM
I might be tempted to RP via email if the right person asks

That's about it. Again I'm very open minded and all of the above are just what is on my mind at the moment. If you have different ideas or any amendments you want then propose it to me.

Please PM if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom