Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your wish is my command....For now (Little Iveta x Wildwolfking246)

Haidar Afham the third had not seen a life inside a lamp when he was but a small boy bouncing on his father's knee. He had been the jewel of the family, succeeding in almost every task or discipline he attempted. He was quickly on his way at fourteen to taken over the family business from his father. His family traded in a variety of goods, whether it be spices, silks, newly discovered herbs, and many more. He would've been a fierce competitor on the silk road in that day and probably would've attained enough wealth to found a small country. However fate took this from him in the form of one person........Abla. She was pale but shapely sorceress that had come to him in the dead of night offering to advise him during his rise to fame and riches. However, he did not realize the depths of her villainy until she had hooked her claws around his throat. She eventually decided to imprison him in the most ironic way she could think of, surrounded by the vast riches he would never be able to obtain due to her interference. And here he had sat for near a millennium and a half, waiting and becoming more enraged at his prison as years went by. That is until today......

Until today were Roxanne who just got a free trip to the Mediterranean and the Middle East from her award in the archaeology club. She visited an ancient zigurrat to get some information for her mundane class report. From there, she will also learn the basics of archaeological methods in excavating and surveying. Much to her boredom, moments in the desert proved to be stinging, with only few bedouins wandering about outside and of course the undeniable oven temperature inside the building. Her fellow students are getting edgy as well to get back to the city life. Well, there is a first time in everything.

Meanwhile, for the sake of doing something to lessen her boredom, Roxanne went deeper inside, so far much of the rooms were already explored and tampered by previous explorers who happened to ransack the ziggurat long before Roxanne's parents were born.

While taking pictures and observing some empty wall shelves, Roxanne accidentally poked on a seemingly fragile mud wall that collapsed as she touched it, she jumped in shock to see a hidden narrow dark passage.

Roxanne smirks to herself, thinking that she is about to make a discovery of a lifetime, who knows, she might find hidden treasures there that could make her an instant multi-millionaire.

The adrenaline for such addiction compelled her to go inside despite not knowing what lies before her. As she went deeper in the dark narrow passage it gets more warmer, her uniform gets more damped with her sweat. After further treading, she sees a shimmering light at the end of the tunnel, the glow radiates in a golden light as if it was trying to attract the observer.

Roxanne deemed that its an artifact worth more than half a ton of gold, thinking of it already invigorates her to claim it for her own.

Finally as she approached the shimmering object, the room suddenly illuminated itself as if it welcomed the visitor warmly, thus allowing Roxanne to see the object in full clarity and behold its a golden lamp sitting on a stone pedestal, its so real just like in children's tales.

She chuckles to herself, not being convinced that fairy tales about genies coming out of magic lamps are for real. But still the lamp is pleasing to the eye, it may or may not hold a genie inside but still its material no doubt is purely made of gold.

Roxanne didn't have a second thought and soon she lifted the lamp away from the pedestal and jokingly gave it a gentle rub, "Well, even if you don't come out of there, you'll still be able to make me go high in life."

As she was about to leave the room, suddenly the roof on the exit collapsed, trapping the lone Roxanne inside. She tried crying out for help but her shouts were not able to reach any ears outside.

She grew nervous and sweats more in fear as the room will soon be exhausted of breathable air. Now out of desperation and idiocy, Roxanne continuously rubs the lamp faster, as if she is begging for the Djinn to come out and grant her a wish just like on how they fulfill the whims of Aladdin in Disney.

Haidar suddenly awoke to the sound of loud panicked breathing a great suction that was literally pulling him out of the bottle. He landed on his ass unfortunately. "Jesus Christ! What the hell?!" He swore to the air, trying to work out several new kinks in his back. He turned his head back toward the lamp and that is when he saw her. "You......what are you doing with my lamp?" He asked, very confused by her modern state of dress. However he did have to admit she was quite alluring in a way that reminded him of the harem dancers he used to watch back before his imprisonment in that damned lamp. However his face suddenly grew quite concerned as he now noticed her panicked and terrified expression. "What is wrong mi lady?" He asked, addressing her in the English fashion due to her style of attire.

Out of fear and hysteria, Roxanne's anger quickly flared, "You're asking me what is wrong?! Can you not see that I'm about to die in this godforsaken place?! Stop slacking around and get me out of this shit hole!". Roxanne immediately went harsh with the Djinn even though she has no idea of his true nature, but hey, genies are passive beings right? Just like in cartoons where they simply come out of the lamp and ask what is their master's bidding. She admits to herself though that the Djinn is kind of a prince charming masochist, not the typical lumbering obessed genies that come out of the lamp like a balloon, Roxanne was also quite amused to see the Djinn's crotch covered with leaves, its kind of comical for a genie.

Roxanne continuously breathes more faster, her chest heaves up and down fast as she tries to get more air. All of her body is totally soaked in sweat and it can be seen through her attire.

Its up to the Djinnn whether he would relieve Roxanne of her plight and simply transport her out of this long forgotten tomb or he can demonstrate some of his tricks in his sleeves to make things more....magical.

He sighed as she yelled at him. Snapping his fingers which made a large chunk of the ceiling fell twenty behind him forming a sky light and letting in air to allow his new mistress to. "Lets just calm down dear...What exactly do you desire?" He inquired, his mind getting increasingly annoyed with having to follow the proper Djinn protocol. "I must first thank you for freeing me from that accursed lamp, this in turn makes you my mistress until my duty to you is fulfilled." He remarked nonchalantly. He also noticing her now profuse blush and looked to see what could make her face so red, then he noticed his nakedness. "Oh do excuse me mistress, I've been slumbering for many years and haven't had the need for clothing for centuries inside that infernal thing. " He remarked, snapping his fingers again which draped him once again in the attire of his former glory(aka the threads he was on in his picture).

Roxanne too let out a sigh as relief was given to her in an instant by the wish master, she can now again breath freely. Roxanne still pants as she is still gather her bearings. As things calmed down for Roxanne, she also thanked the Djinn for saving her life, but as the wish master is also asking about what would be her wishes, Roxanne evaded the question for a while. She felt honored though as the Djinn immediately addressed her as his mistress. Roxanne chuckled then as the Djinn finally sees his own nakedness, "Good thing you still had a healthy manner despite your powers, nice suit by the way." Complementing him of his attire even though it really looked antiquated for today's dempgraphics.

When Roxanne regains her composure, she recollects what she was about to ask, oh and that would be a wish. "So genie in bottle, just how many wishes you can grant me? Anyway, lets start by cooling things off, how about you take me in the Caribbean so I could refresh myself from my own sweat?"

He laughed at her question, "By the ancient laws that I am bound to grant you three wishes mistress. And what is Carribean you speak of?" He asked her. He suddenly grabbed the top of his head and grinned. "You have such a lovely mind mistress Roxanne. Now then we'll be there in a second." He quipped, grabbing her hand before snapping his fingers again, his eyes taking on a blue glow but fading after moment as their feet contact the warm sand. "It is a beautiful place you picked mistress Roxanne. May I be of further assistance to you?" He asked, noting that she continued to sweat in the tropical climate they currently were in. "Also I have a request of you."

"So you can read my mind as well, I assume you haven't been on the Caribeans even with all your parlour tricks." As they were teleported in a blink of an eye, Roxanne finds herself standing along with her new companion in the midst of an isolated beach in the Caribean. The scent of the water and cool touch of the breezes refreshes the young lady. Hearing him of continuing his offer of assistance, Roxanne quickly made another wish. "Perhaps you could assist by setting up a cozy lodge with all the festivities inside and give me something appropriate for a beach apparel. She already pictured in her mind what she would want for a bikini, the Djinn hopefuly got it already just by viewing her thought.

Roxanne was suddenly startled when then Djinn strangely ask for something in return, "Well, I guess I have bitten your hook. Shouldn't you be in no need to ask for something since you are already with powers? You could just pop out anything you want right? Why turn to me?"

He nodded, "True but my request is that you free me with your last wish. I would quite thankful to you........Maybe you could use somehow to keep you warm at night in bed when you're out on a dig?" He said the last part teasingly. He know touched her head, grinning at her choice of attire. "Oh you saucy little woman." Was all he remarked as he place a hand on her, making her clothes disappear in a puff of smoke before reforming into her skimpy choice of swimwear. He now had a hand on her ass, nipping her neck playfully, "So how about it dear, I could give you all you ever wanted and more." He teased, using the hand not on her ass to trail his fingers teasingly up her spine.

Roxanne was quite confused about what the wish master has asked of her, "Free you? Aren't you free already? Besides, the bottle that doesn't seem to be pulling you back. Why, are you going to be locked up again one I have made my third wish?" Then in a blink of an eye, her clothes suddenly disapper, only to be replaced instantly by the swimwear she wished for.

Then suddenly, Roxanne was stunned by the sudden touch to her ass by the Djinn, she never thought of them being able to act on their own volition and impulse. She only knew that wish masters are completely subservient to the one who rubs the lamp.

She gasp as she felt his fingers trails up her spine, sending waves of arousal across her body.

As the Djinn awaits for reply, Roxanne had thought of something else, "Well how about I make a wish that will benefit us both? Instead of freeing you, I will now wish that you grant me an infinite amount of wishes."

Roxanne holds his shoulders as she waits on what he has got to say for new tricky wish.

He laughed, "Well then I refuse to grant that wish dear, You free me and I'd be much more willing. I'm not looking to lie to you dear......I just never want to be in fear of that blasted thing ever again!" He said, his face pouting as he glared at the lamp "You would still dictate how I would use my powers......please I'd do anything." He added with honesty, giving her a playful peck on the cheek, his hands gently caressing her fine ass.

"And what do you have to fear when you will be always out of the lamp to grant my wishes? Besides, what's the difference if you said that I'm bound to you? Isn't it the same as being locked inside that lamp right? If I free you that makes you bound and inseperable to me as well, so you are just trading yourself from one prison to the other. And still I will be able to dictate you even if you are freed, just like you said." Roxanne explained with a smirk plastered on her face as she is trying to play games with the wish master. She rides along with his lascivious acts of touching her body without her consent, by squirming her fat round ass while being caressed. This could also work to dissuade his focus on the agenda.

He face-palmed, "You stupid girl, I would be happy to be stuck you then be alone in that lamp again......You're an evil woman you know." He quipped to her, smacking her fat ass once playfully. "Or maybe I need to fuck it out of you.....you would like that wouldn't you!?" He crooned to her, tripping her so that he could pin her on the ground under him. However he at first confused by her persistent mischievous smirk plastered to her lips. Then it suddenly hit him and he burst out laughing "Oh you clever minx,You realized I was lying about all that stuff didn't you?......Damn I must be slipping." He remarked, a devious grin on his lips. "So what's your next wish dear now that you know that we don't have to worry about this?" He asked, the lamp suddenly melting into smoke as he dispelled the illusion by just touching it. He gave the lovely red head a peck on the cheek as he waited for his answer.

"Oh" squeaked Roxanne as she felt a smack from her fat ass, then as the Djinn throw out his own crass, Roxanne chuckles while lying on the ground, "For a genie you are exactly the kind meant for children's "FAIRY TAIL", not only you are comical but not a good liar at all." Roxanne watched the lamp dematerialized, she gave a response as the Djinn poked again her cheeks with his lips.

"How about you complete my second wish and let me relax for a while? I am still not seeing a lodge around us, and would you let me take a swim first or would you prefer to "dive" me while I continuously swim on my sweat?" Roxanne spread her legs and arched her knees to give the wish master a more comfortable accomodation for him to lie down on her abdomen.

"So what shall it be, we "cool" things off or we "heat" things up?" Roxanne said with the smirk plastered again across her face.

He laughed, "You don't have to call me that anymore dear, my name is Haidar my dear." He stated to her, noting that her smirk did make him do the same. His eyes glowed again as he fulfilled her wish making a small beach resort appear a few yards closer to the water's edge spread along the soft powdery sands. He now picked her up bridal style as he stood, carrying her to the water's edge before placing her down momentarily on the wet shore. With a snap of his fingers his formal regalia had vanished, replaced a comfortable but fitted looking bathing suit. He now waded even with her up to his waist before lowering her into the water. "Now then, is there anything else I can do for you Roxanne dear?" He asked suggestively after giving her a deep passionate kiss on the mouth, playfully nibbling her lower lip to tease her.

"I insist, besides, its appropriate for someone of your stature, gives you a sense of royalty." Roxanne let out a sigh of relief as she sees her second wish fulfilled in completion, she suddenly gasped when the Djinn carried her on his arms, it looked as if they were newly weds, but she kind of like it anyway. As she was dropped, she almost didn't notice him replace his formal attire into a swimming trunk, "Oh, showing your robust masculinity again?" Roxanne complimented him by poking on his robust chest with her finger. Then before Roxanne could give a response to his offer, she was given a romantic kiss. Roxanne didn't get the moment to prepare for it and so her eyes grew wide in surprise and she mumbled as she tries to speak out but it soon died out and she indulge to his kiss, returning it back with a kiss as well. While he nibbles her lower lips, she nibbles his upper lips.

Then Roxanne ceased kissing him and pulls away slowly, "Perhaps you could observe me while I swim." Turning away from him and dives into the water, doing a breast stroke as she swims away from the wish master.

He nodded, pushing out the sandy bottom to slide himself back to shore across very wet sand. He stood up as after skidding to a stop on the dry sand, pulling a beach chair and umbrella over to watch the buxom redhead graceful breast stroke. He smiled noting she was indeed quite the alluring beauty, making him realize that even though he had been given complete freedom to act as he pleased, he would rather be erased from existence it self than allow himself to be separated from Roxanne. He laughed.......noting the many subtle changes of centuries had done to the world he once knew. But he didn't care for these too much, after all he had all he could ever want presently from life: happiness, freedom from the lamp, and to find a woman willing to keep pace with him in more ways than one. He snapped his fingers again, willing into existence a bottle of fine wine and two glasses, one of which he filled for himself and began to savor it slowly as he allowed himself to relax and continue to watch his redheaded minx play in the warm Caribbean sea.

Roxanne swims gracefully, the feeling of the warm water combined with the cool breeze refreshes her from the exhausting harshness of the desert. After her breast stroking, she rises up from the water and exhales a breath of relief as she shakes her head. But as she looks onto the magically created lodge, she saw the wish master didn't join her swimming but instead rest his ass on the chair.

Roxanne tried calling him out to join her, "Hey, are you just gonna sit there and not enjoy your new found festivity? Come here, would you rather we swim again in the sand just like in your tomb?"

The redhead floats, waiting if the djinn will join her.

He sighed; the wine would have to wait it seemed. He waded into the water, refusing to break eye contact with her as he fixed her with a mischievous but also amused look in his eyes. "I was just sitting there dear, I was admiring you and how this water makes you look absolute irresistible." He remarked, lightly caressing her cheek for a moment. " So what is it we shall do now that you've pulled me away from my job of admiring your beauty my little redheaded siren?" He inquired in a suggestive tone, his lips curled in a playful smirk.

After hearing the wish master's smooth talking, Roxanne retorts, "How about you stop gawking and let's enjoy getting wet together?" She pushes him to water as she was done speaking then dives on top of him. While both were underwater Roxanne gave a kiss on his left cheek then swims away from the djinn, giving him an indication to chase her.

He chuckled , so she decided two could play at their little game. He followed her closely, indeed curious about were she was taking him to now that didn't have to do with him sipping his wine with her while she sat in his lap.

Roxanne continuously swim until she reaches of what seemed to be a small cave, from there she came out of the water and hides behind a boulder as she waits for the djinn.

Haidar was confused why she would hide from him. "Roxanne my dear, why do you hide from me?" She asked, coming around the rock to look her in the eyes after he had pulled himself out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom