Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conflict Of Interest by RobBase086 and Matsi

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Steven Drake sat in his office wondering if Zynara had any of the work he requested her to do done yet. He loved to see her come walking into the office because she was a very attractive woman. The problem is that she was she was too much in love with her boyfriend to fool around and wished that she would. He would think of the many things he could teach young Zynara to do. He smiled as he fantasized about this.

A buzzing sound came from Mr. Drake's intercom on his desk. It was Zynara calling to inform him that the work he had told her to get done was complete now.

"Mr. Drake - the report you requested is finished. Shall I leave it on your desk on my way out?"

Zynara was eager to be leaving. Her boss was always leering at her. Despite her attempts to disuade his advances. She couldn't affor to leave her job though. Zynara knew she was lucky to have landed the possition right out of high school. At 21 she was still the youngest lady working in Mr. Drakes office.

She knew she was an attractive young lady. A bit short perhaps...but curvy in the right places, long auburn hair that nearly reached her slim waist. Her green eyes sparkled when she smiled and flashed fire when her Irish temper was riled.

Zynara collected her things and grabbed her purse wanting to be able to slip the file onto Drakes desk and go home to her boyfriend.

Matsi said:
"Mr. Drake - the report you requested is finished. Shall I leave it on your desk on my way out?"

Zynara was eager to be leaving. Her boss was always leering at her. Despite her attempts to disuade his advances. She couldn't affor to leave her job though. Zynara knew she was lucky to have landed the possition right out of high school. At 21 she was still the youngest lady working in Mr. Drakes office.

She knew she was an attractive young lady. A bit short perhaps...but curvy in the right places, long auburn hair that nearly reached her slim waist. Her green eyes sparkled when she smiled and flashed fire when her Irish temper was riled.

Zynara collected her things and grabbed her purse wanting to be able to slip the file onto Drakes desk and go home to her boyfriend.

"Thank you Zynara! I appreciate you getting this done before you go home." As he smiled waiting for her to come into his office. He liked her nice curvy body that she had and wanted to explore her whole body with his hands if he could.

"You seem like you are in a hurry to get somewhere Zynara. Why don't you stick around and we could have some fun here in the office?" As he smiled looking at her and patting his lap hoping that she would come over to sit onto it now.

Zynara looked at Mr. Drakes lap. 'Not in this lifetime' She thought to herself. Hell she could even see the beginings of a bulge there. It wasn't that he wasn't a handsome man - he was. But he was also a letch and she refused to cheat on her man.

She smiled gently. "Thank you but no Mr. Drake. Robby and I have reservations at Bellagio's that we can't be late for."

It was a lie - more like spagetti at home - but he didn't need to know that.

"I'll see you Monday morning sir." She backed away from his desk and nearly fled down the hall to the enterance.

Matsi said:
Zynara looked at Mr. Drakes lap. 'Not in this lifetime' She thought to herself. Hell she could even see the beginings of a bulge there. It wasn't that he wasn't a handsome man - he was. But he was also a letch and she refused to cheat on her man.

She smiled gently. "Thank you but no Mr. Drake. Robby and I have reservations at Bellagio's that we can't be late for."

"I'll see you Monday morning sir." She backed away from his desk and nearly fled down the hall to the enterance.

Steven looked at her and found that her green eyes were very attractive. As he rubbed her nice firm butt with one hand as she walked up to his desk to give him the documents he had requested earlier to be done.

"You know you would love to take a ride on what I have here Zynara." As he smiled back at her. "Oh really now? I am sure that I could spoil you even more than what your Robby could." As he was a little cocky and arrogant because he had money and power but no one to share it with though.

He watched as she backed away and started to immediately run from his office out of the entrance to the building. "I hope you have a great weekend as well!" He shouted out to her.

RobBase086 said:
Matsi said:

Steven looked at her and found that her green eyes were very attractive. As he rubbed her nice firm butt with one hand as she walked up to his desk to give him the documents he had requested earlier to be done.

"You know you would love to take a ride on what I have here Zynara." As he smiled back at her. "Oh really now? I am sure that I could spoil you even more than what your Robby could." As he was a little cocky and arrogant because he had money and power but no one to share it with though.

He watched as she backed away and started to immediately run from his office out of the entrance to the building. "I hope you have a great weekend as well!" He shouted out to her.

Rob was just coming off of working swing shift from his job. He did not like that at all because he could not be at home in the evenings at times to spend it with Zynara. He was at home waiting for her to get back from her day at the office. He was 5'4, short black hair, brown eyes, and was in good shape.

**ooc - wow short guy! ok**

Zynara smiled when she saw Robbie sitting on the couch waiting for her. She sniffed lightly...Yup. Spagetti - left over from a couple nights ago warming in the microwave. Always amazed at his thoughtfulness - he always had something ready when she came home. He worked just as hard as she did, but his work started earlier so he got home first.

'So, he's not Shemar Moore or Gerard Butler.' She thought to herself as she gave him a hug. 'He treats me like the goddess that I am and doesn't press me for what I'm not ready for.'

"How was your day?" She asked.

Zynara rarely talked about her work when she got home. She didn't want Robby getting mad at Mr Drake for the way he hit on her. But she also didn't want to lie outright. Refraining from speaking of it was as close as she'd come.

Back
Top Bottom