Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A trap also deserves a girlfriend right? (TrapxFemale, TrapxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Idol_Inside_Me

Super-Earth
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening!

This might be a little long, but please be so kind as to read it all, I had a good reason for typing this out. Hopefully most, if not all, of your questions will be answered here.

I. About me
- I play all genders: males, females, futas, things that cannot be categorized normally and so on. Therefore, there will inevitably be situations in which I do not play the same gender as I am in real life. If such things matter to you, I'm not the person you are looking for. Consequently you are not restricted to your own gender of course.
- I have a terrible schedule, sometimes I'm on all day long, sometimes I don't even log in and some other times I don't feel creative enough to write a reply even if I have the time. I only promise a minimum of one reply every three days, but this is a minimum, I should hopefully post more often. If I'm not available for a longer period, I will let you know. I also have no problem telling my partner if I have lost interest and will be dropping out, so you will always know where things stand with me. If you leave me hanging without a warning for more than a week, I will consider our roleplay dropped and act accordingly. If I don't reply in three days time, send your last message again, though I have never lost a PM as some people claim here.
- English is not my native language and while I do try my best, I average between 1-2 paragraphs, sometimes longer, depending on how things are going. As long as you give me a minimum of four sentences I'll be able to give you back something. Please do your best as well both quality and quantity-wise.
- I prefer to use descriptions in my roleplays, can be convinced to use anime/cartoon pictures. I won't use real pictures, but you may do so if you wish.
- I exclusively roleplay through the PM system, can be convinced to use e-mail if there is a good reason. No threads or instant messengers of any kind.
- All characters engaging in sexual activities must be at least 18 or older, this is non-negotiable.
- If you want to play a futa, I prefer the penis+no balls+pussy setup, but I'm okay with penis+balls+no pussy as well.
- If you cannot contact me for some reason, it means that I don't wish to play with you, please respect that.
- Send me a message instead of posting in this thread. If your message clearly shows you have not read my thread, I will not reply.
- I have quite a few other threads, but please disregard them, they are quite old and there are countless discrepancies.
- If you want to switch the roles around, I'm interested in that as well. PM if you have any questions I have not answered here.

II. Kinks I enjoy
Vaginal
Oral (giving and receiving)
Anal (giving)
Cheating/Cuckolding
Incest
Clothing
Crossdressing, traps and reverse-traps
Multiple partners
Public scenes, exhibitionism, voyeurism, recording
Cumplay and more than average cum per orgasm
Blackmail, coercion
Power play

III. Kinks I do not do under any circumstance
BDSM
Toilet stuff
Diaper
Menstruation
Unrealistically large body parts

If something you are interested in is not listed here just tell me, worst case scenario is that I politely decline.

IV. A trap also deserves a girlfriend right?

For a while now, I've been having an itch to try and play a trap character. I came up with two basic concepts depending on my partner's preference, but these can be changed to a great degree, they are merely starting points. If you have something else in mind, please do share, I would love to hear your idea!

1. My character has always been very feminine and had back luck with relationships thanks to this. Your character is a good and old friend of his and after a particularly bad day suggests crossdressing. He is somewhat apprehensive of this at first, but gives it a go anyway, having nothing to lose. It is a resounding success, guys and girls absolutely love the adorable new persona he adopted. Perhaps your character even becomes jealous and regrets her decision.

We can always modify this to suit your tastes better. Want to make it stranger x stranger? Sure, it's some random girl who suggests he should crossdress.
Incest? The sister gives a few of her attires to her brother for the lolz, being very, very surprised by the end product.
You get the idea.

2. My character is forced into crossdressing for whatever reasons. Maybe he wants to keep an eye on her little sister and since it's an all girls school, this is the only way to go about it. Maybe someone is blackmailing him for fun. Either way, he is doing it against his will and has to deal with the consequences of people falling in love with him. How unfortunate, a girl has to overcome that she thinks she is a lesbian because she is in love with another girl, and then it turns out she was straight but she deceived her. All kinds of drama possibilities.

Again, these are just basic skeletons to give you an idea what I'm looking for. Shoot me a PM and we can brainstorm together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom