Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Island (Lounger x bonzino)

Julia nodded, standing up, moaning a little as Quinn's cum moved around inside her. She zipped up her tracksuit, and although her nipples were still rather perky, it was almost like this had never happened. The duo collected a multitude of odd-looking fruit, but decided to not taste it, rather they waste another moment fucking like wild animals.

When they came back to the beach, they found the other three survivors standing around a hastily built fire and one of the pilots from the ship, lying dead on the sand. "What happened?" Julia asked, worriedly.

Josh sighed. "The reason the plane fell is because... something went on out there." He looked out towards the sea, at the setting sun. "Basically, I think everyone just blew themselves up. Why, I have no idea. The guy just told us that we were hit by a missile on their way to America... and he died."

Sarah was busy crying into Josh's arm, and the other girl was poking the fire idly. "I think we might be survivors not just of a plane crash, but whatever happened out there."

Quinn groaned as Julia stood up and withdrew his cock from her pussy. "A-ah..." He shivered, coming down from the intense arousal of earlier, his cock softening as he fastened his pants back up then slowly got to his feet, his legs trembling as he gathered up more fruit., still sneaking glances at Julia whilst her nipples were still hardened. "I'm not sure what might happen to the others if they eat this fruit but....it's better than starving to death" Quinn managed a soft smile, turning to head back with Julia.

When they got back to the camp though, he gasped as he saw the body on the shore, hurrying over and setting the fruit down, going to check the man, but confirming he was indeed dead. He had expected that maybe a corpse or two would wash up....but he had been hoping to be the first to find it so he could bury it before the others saw.

"A missile...?" Quinn looked up at Josh. The boy had no reason to lie, and it definitely wasn't something to make up in a situation like this. "The plane was shot down....?" That was bad...if they were hit by a missile....if it was heading somewhere else...that meant that things could be happening all over the world...which in turn meant that the chances of rescue were virtually nothing. "Rest in peace sir..." Quinn hung his head and closed his eyes, before slowly standing to look around at the others.

"Ok everyone....I'm not going to lie...this is bad, it means we probably wont be rescued, not for a long time. But on the other hand, here we're safe....safe from whatever is going on out there. If there are missiles flying everywhere, then there's a good chance this is going to remain one of the few untouched places. We have to do everything we can, we have to survive" He walked around the group, placing a hand on each of their shoulders. "Come on, we'll give this man a proper burial, and then we'll set up a shelter before it gets dark" Despite the solemn tone to his voice, Quinn also sounded more authoritative than he had before, more confident, though he didn't even seem to realise it.

The funeral was quiet and somber, with a wooden stick gravestone, and an inscription on the sand. They didn't know his name, and they couldn't find it in his body, so the grave was marked as 'John Doe'. The rest of the day was spent building the first shelter- a leaves and stick house built under the trees. Something better would have to be built, and Josh made sure to tell everyone that he was excellent at carpentry. But that was all for the next day.

Lookouts were established. It was Quinn's turn when Julia stepped out of the shack and headed towards the fire, which was roasting some of the fruit they had collected. She sat besides him, still wearing her tracksuit, and without a word, started kissing his ear. "Couldn't sleep." She told him, her hands travelling into his shirt so she could massage his chest. "Saw anything interesting?..."

Quinn did his best to make a rousing speech at the 'service' they held, but it didn't seem to do a whole lot of good. Then again given what they had learned he doubted there was anything he could've said to lift people's spirits. Instead, he worked silently on the shelter, directing people in their tasks as well as taking on the hardest tasks for himself. When they were done they had a pretty simple shelter, but it would do for a little while at least, until they could build something a little more solid, and permanent from the sounds of things. Despite all the hard work, nobody really seemed hungry, probably too depressed to eat, leaving the mysterious fruit behind as everyone but Quinn went into the shelter. Maybe that wasn't such a bad thing considering the effects it might have had....though Quinn still had no idea that all those effects would be directed solely on him now.

As he sat watching the fire and roasting fruit, he glanced up on hearing Julia approaching, watching as she sat down beside him. "Ah...can't sle-" He cut off when she started kissing his ear, then answered his question anyway. He shivered as her hands moved into his shirt. "M-maybe here isn't....the others....they'll hear..." Despite that, one of Quinn's hands had already found its way to Julia's ass, beginning to massage the firm cheeks through her tracksuit, whilst his other hand was moving towards the zipper of her suit.

"Naughty boy." Julia said, slapping Quinn's hand. "I don't think they'll mind. One of them is fast asleep and the other two are kissing each other like mad. Pretty sure we'll hear some moans coming from there soon. I've been in heat ever since our last encounter..." She unzipped her tracksuit, took out her white shirt and let her breasts out. "They've been missing you." Her hand went over to her womanhood. "And so has our little friend here..."

Quinn couldn't help frowning as his hand was slapped, then glanced over at the shelter. "That guy and his girlfriend are....ah...I see..." For some reason, that was what made him blush. His attention was soon brought back to Julia though as she spoke again. "In...in heat? I...you've..." He swallowed nervously, she was aroused for him like that? The way she was speaking it was almost as if she was permanently aroused by his presence. As she unzipped her tracksuit and lifted her shirt, Quinn couldn't help but drool and gurgle a bit...oh god he loved the sight of those things. He couldn't help but reach out and grab her plentiful chest, giving her breasts a firm squeeze before pinching at her nipples. "These are so awesome...." He licked his lips, leaning in to give one a suckle whilst he continued to play with the flesh.

Julia pressed Quinn's head against her breasts, smiling tenderly. "Oh yeah. That's it. Suck on 'em." She moaned, her finger rubbing against her womanhood as she kissed Quinn's head. "Waait. I got an idea. If that small fruit made us aroused as fuck..." She motioned over to the basket of odd fruits they had found from their hunt. "I wonder what the others will do? Or we could eat more of that fruit, lose ourselves in an aphrodisiac paradise..."

Quinn didn't need to be told twice to keep sucking on Julia's breasts, moving his head a little as he sucked on one of them hard, his hand playing with the other one even more vigorously whilst his other hand continued to rub against her pussy, at least until she said wait. Quinn almost whined a little as he pulled his head back a little, then glanced at the fruit. She was right....they didn't know what effect some of the other fruit might have. Nobody had eaten any after the depressing evening they'd had. "Well...." Quinn smiled, then reached for one of the smaller fruits, different to the aphrodisiac fruit they had eaten before, then held it up to Julia's mouth. "You're the biology expert right? So why don't you give this a try and see what happens..." He grinned, giving one of her nipples a sudden tweak, then gently pressing the fruit into her open mouth.

Julia moaned loudly, not noticing the fruit being pushed into her mouth. She gulped it down, almost ready to complain, before she suddenly fell on her back, moaning even more. She pushed Quinn back, clutching her chest, pulling down her shirt and zipping it up. "It f-felt c-co--" She began, before falling on the floor once more, as her zipper slowly started sliding down. Julia's breasts were impressive, of course, but this... this was something completely different. Right in front of Quinn's eyes, her breasts were growing. The zipper slid down, revealing the now triple D chests under a white shirt, the lower side of the breasts peeking out of it. The shirt was raised by the growing breasts before being ripped open as her breasts grew to a H size, and kept on growing. "Quinn... make it stop! Suck on them! Suck on t--" Julia moaned, as her breasts continued to grow.

Quinn smiled as Julia swallowed the fruit, preparing himself to be practically assaulted by her arousal....only for her to suddenly push him back, clutch her chest and quickly cover herself up again. For a moment he wondered what was happening....had he given her some kind of 'cure' to the effects of the earlier aphrodisiac fruit? Or maybe this one was harmful! What if it was hurting her?! He had started to move forward quickly in order to help her, but stopped as Julia dropped to her knees and her chest started to.....swell? He gasped, eyes widening as he watched Julia's already impressive bosom starting to expand even further, causing the zipper on her jacket to be pushed down, revealing her shirt being stretched and lifted. The growth seemed to be continuous, the shirt continuing to stretch, until finally the material could take no more and simply ripped open loudly, allowing the biggest breasts Quinn had ever seen to spill free. "Oh wow....." He stared at them in disbelief and wonder, mesmerized by them continuing to grow despite already being larger than his head.
"H-huh? Ah....r-right!" Quinn was all too happy to comply with that request, and from the sounds of things Julia seemed to be at least finding this a pleasurable experience. The boy moved quickly to get infront of her, immediately leaning his head down to capture one of her nipples and starting to suck on it hard, whilst both his hands got to work as well. One of them massaging the breast he was sucking, the other roughly squeezing Julia's other breast, occasionally moving to tweak and squeeze at her unsucked nipple.

"Fuck them!" Julia yelled amidst moans, her breasts continuing to grow the more that Quinn pleased them, swinging around as if they had a life of their own. Julia looked down at the space between her two orbs of flesh, one where Quinn's cock could fit in nicely. "Tittyfuck me! Please~!"

Julia was getting loud, but at this point Quinn didn't care if the others heard them. He was so fixated on Julia's still growing breasts that nothing else mattered. He was all too eager to comply with her demand, quickly standing to remove his pants, his erection springing free. Her breasts were so large now that his cock vanished between them entirely, and they were still growing! At this rate they'd be big enough for his entire body to get between. "Uhnnn....so soft..." His hands grasped at the marshmallowy soft flesh, starting to thrust his cock between her gigantic tits eagerly.

The feeling of a meaty cock between her two growing breasts pleased Julia a lot, as her wild moans indicated. The soft, pillowy breasts felt like they were sticking to Quinn's penis, which made the whole thing feel so much better. "Harder, harder!~" Julia moaned out as she started moving her hips weakly, trying to move her head up to reach and suck Quinn's tip as she was achieving climax.

Quinn was surprised at how into this Julia seemed to be getting, the pleasure she seemed to be feeling at him simply thrusting his cocks into the soft flesh of her still growing breasts. Maybe her sensitivity had increased as well. Well that worked for him. His hands moved to grasp her nipples in order to steady her breasts a little whilst he thrust into them, grunting loudly. "Ah fuck....they're so soft....I love your tits so much Julia..." He started to lower himself a little, pushing himself further forward, slipping his body between her breasts now in order to try and get his cock through for her to lick, pre-cum dripping all over her by this point.

"Come inside!" Julia moaned between Quinn's cock trying to get into her mouth. "I want to taste it, I want to taste it now!" She begged more, before engulfing the head of his cock, her eyes shooting up as she started sucking his cock while titfucking him.

Quinn was grunting as he desperately thrust himself into Julia's tits, wrapping his arms around them as they continued to slowly grow, overspilling from his grasp. "Ah...ah...f-fuck..." He panted heavily, finally thrusting his cock through as he moved his hips forward. The moment he felt Julia start sucking on the head of his cock he knew he was passing the point of no return, crying out as he came hard in her mouth, no longer caring if any of the others in the shelter heard them.

Julia felt as a pump of semen travelled down her mouth, right into her throat, and she gulped it down with a delightful smile, although a small stream of it trickled down her mouth. Her breasts got a little bit smaller, but not small enough, and they remained the biggest breasts that Quinn had ever seen. "Didn't know you had that much in you..." She looked down at her breasts. "My clothes ain't gonna keep those bad boys contained... and since they're yours, you're gonna have to come up with an alternative..."

Quinn groaned as he came plenty in Julia's mouth, the amount feeling more than normal. Maybe it was the excitement...or maybe some of this fruit was affecting him in other ways. Then again he didn't care about the cause, he just cared that it felt so damn good to cum down Julia's throat like that, the sensation of her swallowing around him just spurring him on more until he stopped, moving back a little and watching her breasts shrink ever so slightly, though they were still gigantic, certainly too big for any shirt or jacket to hold. "Ah....I uh...I guess maybe I can make something from the palm tree leaves..." He rubbed his head slightly and smiled, though his cock was still standing fully erect and jutting out of his crotch, glistening with her saliva in the light from the campfire.

"You can do that. I guess it'd look pretty sexy, wouldn't it? Me going around with a short skirt and a palm tree bra? One that you could..." She looked down at his penis. "... easily remove..." She licked her lips, her legs slowly spreading open. "... fuck me anywhere you want in this island..." She removed her skirt, looking up at Quinn. "Well now. Guess we better calm down the beast, huh? How's about... you fuck me until sunrise? I'm getting addicted to your cock..."

Oh she was right...she most certainly would look sexy...clad in nothing but palm leaves, especially with those giant marshmallowy breasts she now had. "Ah..." He licked his lips when Julia spread her legs, slowly moving towards her, his cock twitching. Normally, he'd have been so nervous in a situation like this...and no way he'd have been able to literally fuck her until sunrise. But now....now he had a taste in his mouth, the taste of the mysterious unique fruit he had eaten earlier. And it was giving him a feeling of confidence, superiority, power. Not only that, but he seemed to be emitting an air of the same thing, of authority over Julia and the island....and over anyone else who ate the islands mysterious fruit. No...his fruit. This island, and everything and everyone on it, belonged to Quinn now, he was sure of that. And once the others ate the fruit, he was sure they'd see things that way too.
With barely a moments hesitation he moved forwards quickly, grabbing Julia's breasts as he moved down onto her, squeezing her nipples hard and grinding his cock against her pussy. "I'm going to make sure you're totally addicted to it by morning then" He leaned down to kiss her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as he thrust his hips forward and drive his cock as deep into her as he could with a single thrust.

Back
Top Bottom