Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut with plots provided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katnip

Planetoid
Hello! I am Katnip. I'm twenty-one. I role play over private messages and threads. I come here because I love role playing and I'd really like the opportunity to find something everyone can have fun with, so don't be afraid to come to me with something even if it's not here...

This is my everything-goes request thread. All the cravings I have will be listed here in plot or picture form. Unfortuantely, I haven’t taken the time to really search for pictures…so if you have one, or wish to direct me to an awesome site, then that’s great! ^-^

When looking over my plots know: Anything can be changed or altered. They are plots, and if something interests you, tell me about it!
When looking over my f-list know: As long as it isn’t ‘no’ - it’s fair game. Talk to me about your likes and dislikes.

F-list

Plots: I am missing a lot of original plots that I will likely add later. Feel free to have your own plot, we don’t need to use mine.

Teacher/Student Assistant

This girl has been in and out of school for her entire life. Finding herself several grades behind her year, her salvation relies on assisting her personal tutor throughout the semester. She’s extremely intelligent and bright, but due to her lack of actual class time, her degree/diploma relies on this man passing her in this area. He sets out to exploit this innocent girl and determine exactly what she will do to pass.

Teacher/Female student

She seduces her teacher, believing she’d have him right where she wanted him. Good grades, privilege, and absolutely nothing to worry about. It backfires. She’s forced to obey his every command in hopes of getting even a ‘D’, and though pictures/video (whatever), he is able to blackmail her into holding their agreement.
Teacher/Male Student

She has finally landed a teaching job that pays the bills, and is finally happy. Unfortunately, a student pops up with a college video featuring her being fondled and sucking every boy in the room. He plans to use her experience every moment for the rest of their time together. (I view the teacher as being unwilling at first, but secretly liking it, therefore making it extremely easy to go along.)

She is a brutal teacher who has a reputation for failing every man who so much as looks at her the wrong way. It doesn’t help that she dresses so provocatively. Late night while she is grading papers a student (or a couple students) sneak in and decide to show her where she really belongs. (Might be a rather short role play. Or the student(s) could make a game of dominating every female on staff)

She loves when her science majors bring her new experiments they’ve been working on. He takes pride in his aphrodisiac as he injects it into his incredibly attractive professor – taking the brilliant woman and reducing her into a cock-craving horny slut. (The chemical may be addictive. After it has worn off, she may track him down and beg him for another dose, but that’s your choice. Maybe it never wears off)

Boarding School

She has been recruited to an elite private school, where she will be spending an entire year completely free. The school itself is a scam. Upon walking through the doors, she is no longer a person, but in school to become the perfect slave.

Business related

The assistant of an accredited lawyer/businesswoman has recently found out that his boss embezzled from the company. At risk of jail-time, he then decides he owns this woman. Eventually, he could even make her write a statement passing the company to him. Etc…

A man hires a young woman to clean his house. Every Wednesday she shows up and flaunts her curves, wearing skimpy clothing – daring him to come on to her. She’s a slut who wants nothing more to be used and abused by this man in any way of his choosing. (More to this, if you’re interested)

A woman has reached the end of her contract with a modeling/filming company. Desperate to find work, she signs on to an obscure modeling company boasting that they’ve found the perfect female body type. It’s a legit company with years of history. What she doesn’t know is, the contract binds her to the whims of the men in charge of the company.

A man is on the verge of losing his entire career to a usurper company. His money, his house, and all his possessions, so he strikes a bargain unlike any in modern day conception. He sells his daughter to the CEO for a seat in this new company, erasing her records and identity.
Medieval settings

The court has a strict set of rules. Everyone is cutthroat. A would-be-usurper Duke is killed for his treachery. The rest of his family? Hanged for the injustice…except the beautiful women that still have use.

She’s a lone traveler trying to find shelter. Her search leads her to a bandit camp that hasn’t seen a woman in ages

Married woman

Her husband will be travelling the country for several months on business. Her neighbor/husband’s best friend/Young boy who does yard work for the couple decides to alleviate her loneliness.

MISC. (categories are failing me)

A highly accredited scientist funds a summer camp for female students/scientists in order to gain test subjects. (The number selected for this opportunity is up to you), he then uses his chemical to physically transform the girls in any way he pleases / downgrade their mentalities into bimbos. The process is a slow one.

Classic super villain/heroine, except this time he catches her and fucks her in ways she could have never imagined. Afterward, it’s all she can think about. Instead of kicking ass and taking names, she journeys into every scenario looking to get used and abused.

A police woman has put away too many bad guys. Lured by the idea of putting down the biggest mob boss, she finds herself (and maybe a companion) compromised and at their mercy.

A boy comes upon an artifact that allows him turn on his classmates/teachers at a single touch. He plans to bring down the entire school system with an army of horny sluts.

Fandoms: Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Naruto, Sword Art Online, etc…
---If you have a fandom I like…suggest plots/pairings. I want SMUT in fandoms, as everything has a storyline. I just want to take the characters and break them down.

Hey Kat,

Very nicely written plots -- you are a rockstar! I had similar conjurements of roles myself in someplaces (teacher blackmailed) Would love to play with you when you are available....do you play on Yahoo ?

Cheers!

Katnip said:
Hello! I am Katnip. I'm twenty-one. I role play over private messages and threads. I come here because I love role playing and I'd really like the opportunity to find something everyone can have fun with, so don't be afraid to come to me with something even if it's not here...

This is my everything-goes request thread. All the cravings I have will be listed here in plot or picture form. Unfortuantely, I haven’t taken the time to really search for pictures…so if you have one, or wish to direct me to an awesome site, then that’s great! ^-^

When looking over my plots know: Anything can be changed or altered. They are plots, and if something interests you, tell me about it!
When looking over my f-list know: As long as it isn’t ‘no’ - it’s fair game. Talk to me about your likes and dislikes.

F-list

Plots: I am missing a lot of original plots that I will likely add later. Feel free to have your own plot, we don’t need to use mine.

Teacher/Student Assistant

This girl has been in and out of school for her entire life. Finding herself several grades behind her year, her salvation relies on assisting her personal tutor throughout the semester. She’s extremely intelligent and bright, but due to her lack of actual class time, her degree/diploma relies on this man passing her in this area. He sets out to exploit this innocent girl and determine exactly what she will do to pass.

Teacher/Female student

She seduces her teacher, believing she’d have him right where she wanted him. Good grades, privilege, and absolutely nothing to worry about. It backfires. She’s forced to obey his every command in hopes of getting even a ‘D’, and though pictures/video (whatever), he is able to blackmail her into holding their agreement.
Teacher/Male Student

She has finally landed a teaching job that pays the bills, and is finally happy. Unfortunately, a student pops up with a college video featuring her being fondled and sucking every boy in the room. He plans to use her experience every moment for the rest of their time together. (I view the teacher as being unwilling at first, but secretly liking it, therefore making it extremely easy to go along.)

She is a brutal teacher who has a reputation for failing every man who so much as looks at her the wrong way. It doesn’t help that she dresses so provocatively. Late night while she is grading papers a student (or a couple students) sneak in and decide to show her where she really belongs. (Might be a rather short role play. Or the student(s) could make a game of dominating every female on staff)

She loves when her science majors bring her new experiments they’ve been working on. He takes pride in his aphrodisiac as he injects it into his incredibly attractive professor – taking the brilliant woman and reducing her into a cock-craving horny slut. (The chemical may be addictive. After it has worn off, she may track him down and beg him for another dose, but that’s your choice. Maybe it never wears off)

Boarding School

She has been recruited to an elite private school, where she will be spending an entire year completely free. The school itself is a scam. Upon walking through the doors, she is no longer a person, but in school to become the perfect slave.

Business related

The assistant of an accredited lawyer/businesswoman has recently found out that his boss embezzled from the company. At risk of jail-time, he then decides he owns this woman. Eventually, he could even make her write a statement passing the company to him. Etc…

A man hires a young woman to clean his house. Every Wednesday she shows up and flaunts her curves, wearing skimpy clothing – daring him to come on to her. She’s a slut who wants nothing more to be used and abused by this man in any way of his choosing. (More to this, if you’re interested)

A woman has reached the end of her contract with a modeling/filming company. Desperate to find work, she signs on to an obscure modeling company boasting that they’ve found the perfect female body type. It’s a legit company with years of history. What she doesn’t know is, the contract binds her to the whims of the men in charge of the company.

A man is on the verge of losing his entire career to a usurper company. His money, his house, and all his possessions, so he strikes a bargain unlike any in modern day conception. He sells his daughter to the CEO for a seat in this new company, erasing her records and identity.
Medieval settings

The court has a strict set of rules. Everyone is cutthroat. A would-be-usurper Duke is killed for his treachery. The rest of his family? Hanged for the injustice…except the beautiful women that still have use.

She’s a lone traveler trying to find shelter. Her search leads her to a bandit camp that hasn’t seen a woman in ages

Married woman

Her husband will be travelling the country for several months on business. Her neighbor/husband’s best friend/Young boy who does yard work for the couple decides to alleviate her loneliness.

MISC. (categories are failing me)

A highly accredited scientist funds a summer camp for female students/scientists in order to gain test subjects. (The number selected for this opportunity is up to you), he then uses his chemical to physically transform the girls in any way he pleases / downgrade their mentalities into bimbos. The process is a slow one.

Classic super villain/heroine, except this time he catches her and fucks her in ways she could have never imagined. Afterward, it’s all she can think about. Instead of kicking ass and taking names, she journeys into every scenario looking to get used and abused.

A police woman has put away too many bad guys. Lured by the idea of putting down the biggest mob boss, she finds herself (and maybe a companion) compromised and at their mercy.

A boy comes upon an artifact that allows him turn on his classmates/teachers at a single touch. He plans to bring down the entire school system with an army of horny sluts.

Fandoms: Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Naruto, Sword Art Online, etc…
---If you have a fandom I like…suggest plots/pairings. I want SMUT in fandoms, as everything has a storyline. I just want to take the characters and break them down.

I don't play on messengers, actually. Just this site. :( Sorry.

@Malin: I don't have a message for you in my inbox.

You might need to adjust your PM settings just in case, can't remember how to permit PM messages but that might contribute. On any note I also sent a PM, so perhaps we could discuss some potential interests and see if we can find something we both can enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom