Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slava's Enchanting Secrets {M/F or F/F}★UPDATED★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slava

Moon
Lately I’ve been having an odd craving for role-plays of the supernatural persuasion. Involving a human woman and anything from a demon to a shape shifter counter part, I really give my partners free range when it comes to the species they want to play. Well I’ll get into the plot ideas in a second. People typically mention something about themselves in these ads yes? For starters when it comes to role-plays I typical write in third person, as for length it depends on what you give me to work with. If you want to do multiple paragraphs or just one simple short one I’m down with anything. As long as the story is progressing you won't here any complaints from me. As for the amount of smut and actual story you can tell me what you prefer. Anything from smut driven to more of a 50/50 type of deal.

I primarily role-play over PM or if you want to start a thread I'm down with that as well, I however shy away from emailing and IM's. Yes I’m looking for male partners/personas but I’ve been interested in role-playing with another chick lately. Don’t know why and it has been a while since I’ve done anything like it but I’m totally open to female inquiries! The plot ideas with a star next to them are what I'm really craving right now.

Plots​

Mysterious Visitor★
25 year old Lilith Vanderbelt lives on her own in a small modern styled home meant for two. Up until this point in her life she thought she had it all figured out. Having graduated at the top of her class in university, went onto to pursue her passion and became a psychiatrist, and even married someone she was deeply in love with. Sadly it has come to light that her husband William has been cheating on her, she found out through a mutual friend at that. A short filled marriage of only 3 years down the drain like that.

Needless to say she's currently in the process of getting divorced, she doesn't want his money or to drag his name through the mud. She just wants to officially end their marriage and go on with her life. With William taking months to sign the divorce papers though this has put her simple plans on hold and a strain on her as a person. Since she has her own money and the ability to miss some work she has taken time off to just be alone at the home she has all to herself. At least William respected her wishes to never step another foot in her house unless he has those signed papers in tow.

Lilith's alone down time is short lived when one late night she's woken up by somebody pounding away at her front door. Having had a few to drink and angry at the world she assumes its William and makes her way downstairs and swings open the door in a fit of rage. Only to be greeted by a rather tall pale looking male slumped against the door frame. Visibly bleeding and injured, he tries to ask for what Lilith can only assume is for help before taking a few steps into her home, and losing consciousness. Collapsing on the floor. Going against her better judgement to call the police...she had a strong urge to help this mysterious man. Not knowing who...or what he truly was.​

My boss has fangs. That’s normal right?
Thinking she had found the perfect job when she became the private secretary of big time director of a well-known company. Her boss is a capable director, but his/her arrogance and sluttish behavior are almost legendary, known for flirting with employees and not denying rumors of sleeping around. She is doing her best to prove that she is capable in her work, but one night, by accident, she discovers that her boss isn’t exactly who (s)he says they are. She’ll soon learn that looking human is one thing…​

Being the pack leader…sort of★
One late evening, walking home from work a young woman is cornered by a couple of guys. Its dark out and no one is around but these strange men. Even an oblivious woman such as herself knew how these situations went no matter how much she fought. Suddenly she is saved by a rather large dog. She notices that its shoulder is injured and against better judgment she leads it to her home to feed it some food and patch up its shoulder. Thinking that was the end of that she goes to bed, deciding she would visit the vet in the morning to see if the dog who saved her had an owner but she wakes up to something rather unexpected. A beautiful (wo)man! What saved her wasn’t a dog but a werewolf. What happens now that she knows his/her secret?​

Monster Bait
The world is full of mysterious "things," but life keeps on going peacefully because no one can see them--except her. She has the special power to see these "things," but she doesn't tell anybody and tries to continue leading a happy high school life. Though she's jealous of her friends who have boyfriends, she's just like a normal teenage girl as she keeps having dreams about a boy/girl she met when she was younger who has the same power as she does. Her mundane life suddenly changes when goblins try to eat her, and her old friend comes back to protect her from them. Then, she finds out that she is personally being sought out as monster food and that her old childhood friend is a monster, too. Will she still marry him/her like they promised when they were children, based on her faith in him/her that (s)he has no bad intentions towards her? It was just a silly old promise they made when they were kids anyway. She was more worried about becoming some monsters dinner.​

Old Family Secret
Being a graduate student at one of the top universities in the country against the wishes of her family couldn't be anymore stressful. Working on her master thesis she comes to find out that someone from royalty is studying abroad at the same university. She takes this as a opportunity to find the topic of her thesis that will set her apart from her other students. She wants to get closer to him/her only in the hopes of finishing her thesis on their great grandparents who faced the challenge of possibly being the last line of the royal family. How did they rise from hard times? And what was the reason behind the family crumbing apart, financial issues? A possible scandal? The secret she unearths might just cost her more than a passing grade.​

Final Notes​

I’ve never been one for coming up with thrilling plot ideas so if none of them interest you we could always come with something together. Or if you have something you're interested in doing I'm all ears. Just don't suggest any celebrity role-plays. I can never get the character right and it doesn't come naturally. I'm fine with doing fandom based roleplays if I'm familiar with them so that could be up for discussion. So uh yeah, that’s it. There's the door.​

****The new plot, Mysterious Visitor, is something I really Wanna do. I was imagining for this to be VampirexHuman but if there is some other sort of mythical creature you had in mind I'm all ears.****​

RE: Do you believe in mythical creatures? [M/F]

Back from vacation! Other than work and a shit ton playing of League I'm pretty free at the moment. I'll add some more plots this week or today if anything strikes me, anywho for now I'll just leave this lil bump.

RE: Do you believe in mythical creatures? [M/F]

Bump for update. Hopefully someone will take a interest in my new plot idea. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom