Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Good Husband (daddy's little slut & I)

3ngag3

Supernova
It had been on his mind all morning. The dream he had. There he was with his childhood friend playing in the sandbox. They were happy, smiling and innocent. Then came the words that seemed to burn in the back of his mind. "Let's get married someday," she said. With a smile and a laugh, he agreed. That's where the dream ended. Kensei just couldn't get his mind off of it. Being the manga fan that he was, he could only wonder if it was some kind of premonition. A sign that someone from his past would come back into his life suddenly and shockingly. For him, he thought, it would actually be a nice reprieve from the dull and boring life he had. Kensei, or Ken as he liked to be called, didn't really stand out from the other people in the world around him. He was pretty much your typical 17 year old high school student. Average grades, no real achievements, very few real friends to speak of. It was like he was begging for change.

And then, as if out of a crime drama, his world was turned upside down. The limo looked normal enough. Probably some rich snob driving around to a fancy party or a corporate bigwig on his way to a meeting. Then it stopped. It was so sudden, the screech of the tires echoed in the air. It stopped Kensei in his tracks. What could have provoked it? He would find out all too soon that it was for him that the limo stopped. It was for him that the two bulky looking men in suits and ties got out and it was for him the bag placed over his body was meant for. The young man struggled, not knowing if he was going to be held for ransom or murdered or what. The back door of the limo opened just then and he was tossed inside. For whatever reason, the men had failed to tie the sack, allowing him to escape easily. What would he find in this limo. Who captured him, and why?

Celesse giggled as her former childhood friend poked his head out from the bag. Her black dyed hair done in lolita curls and hanging over her eyes, he probably would have no idea who the Small chested girl in front of him was. Her tight black T-shirt hung over her b-cup breasts, and her tight as could be white skinny jeans clung to her firm round ass like a glove. "Well... don't i get a Hello Kensei?" she asked with another giggle. "I even dressed casual for you."

Her voice turning from kind and soft to firm and cold in an instant she snapped her fingers. "Home Jeeves!" she snapped, not feeling patient with her driver today. SHe hoped he still hadnt recognized her, her unveiling had to be ever so perfect.

As Kensei finally pulled the sack from his body, he suddenly felt a familiar scent. It was a nostalgic kind of scent, one that would bring back memories of a past life. When the young man's eyes adjusted to the dim light shining through the limo, he was suprised at who he saw sitting before him, her long, curly black hair over her eyes and tight white jeans stuck to her so well, it appeared as if she were wearing nothing at all. Though she looked more mature, her voice gave him no doubt as to who she was. It was unmistakable. "Celeese?" the young man called out? "Is that really you?" It had to be some kind of trick fate was playing on him. First the dream and now a reunion with the person he saw? It was all too humorous to the young man who broke out into a chuckle, then a hearty laugh. "Oh man, it really is you," he casually spoke to his long lost friend. "I thought for a second, I was being kidnapped or something. You always did like playing pranks on me..."

It was apparent that Kensei had no idea the true purpose of his being put into this limo. He thought it all to be some kind of light hearted jest by the woman at his expense. But still, he Dusted himself off, and pulled himself up so he could sit right next to his childhood friend, smiling, relaxing and sighing in relief that he was in no real peril. He turned to the woman then, a bright smile on his face as he began to question her. "So, where have you been all these years? Last I heard, you moved away with your mother. C'mon, fill me in."

"You are." She said calmly in response to his kidnapping comment. She smirked evilly. "You see i've been getting shall we say trained in the arts of domination and submission, and a i need a good male to practice on." She said calmly, no trace of mirth or other emotions in her voice. "And you made that promise to marry me..." She said calmly, finally giving a slight laugh. "I intend to cash in"

At first, when Celeese told him her story, a blank expression came across Kensei's face. This had to be another one of her jokes...it just had to be. But the calm tone of her voice told him otherwise. "W...wait a minute now," the young man uttered out. "You can't be serious. I mean, I know I promised to marry you someday, but isn't this a little...extreme?" Regardless of her reply, he scooted away from her and towards the door. He decided that he was ready to leave...now. He turned towards the door and began to open it, but whoever was driving in the front seat must have seen it, because before he knew it, the doors were locked in front of him and he couldn't get out. All he could do was plant his hands on the window and gaze out into the world which he was now going to leave behind.

Back
Top Bottom