Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Queen and her Hunter (Krystal_Atem's_Girl x wildwolfking246)

Krystal giggled a little in her sleep, dreaming of the night Xander proposed. It had been a long time since she had actually had a peacefull dream, so she was savoring it like fine wine. She instinctively cuddled into him, and never noticed that he was biting at her in his sleep. If anything, it caused the dreams to become more sexual in nature, and you could her her slight moans because of it. Her dreams were all mostly peaceful except for one. It wasn't really a dream though. It was more of a vision. What she saw shocked her. First, it was Cain turned to dust, then, it was them having sex and her turning him, and lastly it was her in labor with sons. Boys to be named Aaron Xander and Ashton Rah. Krystal smiled in her sleep, hoping whole heatedly that this would come true.

Jasper laughed as well, it appeared they were sharing this vision of her's. "My bride, soon we shall spend eternity together. That foolish fiend that you call a cousin will be eliminated and we will reign over your subjects as husband and wife." He crooned to her in his sleep, intertwining his arms and legs around her own. He smiled unconsciously as he had heard her moan, "Your butler has served you well in my absence Krystal, I would not wish to see him unhappy just cause I have returned to you.........perhaps it's time we played matchmaker." He added, picking up a faint alien scent on his beloved that wasn't her own. However after Cain's death his vision differed from her's, instead having his queen come to bare two daughters who come to be named Ritoru Iah and Lilith Krystal. This made him kiss her , reaching under her lovely sheer nightgown to lightly caress her currently toned stomach, wishing that what he had saw would become true.

Krystal smiled in her sleep. "Yes mi'love, soon we will have an eternity together." She whispered, snoring very lightly. she saw both sides of the vision, his and hers and rubbed her stomach slightly as he did. she had a happy and dreamy expression on her face. she knew that both sides of the vision were meant to happen. "we will have both, my handsome hunter, though our sons will be older. i know we'll be very happy." she told him softly, kissing him back. Nothing could keep her away from him now that she had found her soulmate again. her XANDER, Her Jasper.

Jasper giggled, "Will it now? Mmmm I know that our boys will have their hands full once our girls hit puberty, after all they will take after the divine beauty of their irresistable vixen of a mother." He replied to her mumblings, nipping at her smooth slender neck. His face now took at a peaceful but mischievous expression. "Oh my madame, my soul is already content by just having you back in my arms." He muttered in his sleep, pulling her tighter against him and allowing to her head to use his chest as a pillow. For once in his life, nightmare did not plague Jasper's dreams. She would be safe wherever she went from now on, for he would guard his queen and wife to be till his last breath, and after being turned by her, till the last inch of his being was but dust in the wind.

Krystal giggled. "You're right about that love. Not that any suitor would dare go anywhere near our daughters with the 3 of you around!" She said her giggles becoming louder as she thought about the boys protecting their baby sister. She knew they would be a force to be reckoned with, as would be the boys themselves. She could imagine Aaron with someone like her, and Ashton with someone more like her best friend serenity. She wouldn't be surprised if Ashton did end up with serenity, as they are going to be so alike. aaron on the other hand she knew would be harder to match, though, her friend rei was a good cantidate, as they are both hotheads with big opinions, and fire based magic. She and Jasper would have their work cut out for them as parents.

Jasper nipped at her shoulder more, "That they wouldn't my lovely little queen. Who knows maybe given time Roreck might prove to our boys to be a worthy suitor. His love for you I don't expect to fade even with my return, but if our vision is to be true than little lilly I think will be more suitable for him in more ways than one." He crooned, brushing a lock of her hair from her face before rubbing the side of her face with one hand. "After all, with such an evil temptress as a mother and such a bold casanova for a father it won't be too hard for our girls to find their matchs." He added, giggling a little before snuggling against her again like she was his personal teddy bear. "But soon they would be gone my madame, leaving just you and me alone with our fluffy little companions. Though I fear for Frans, Yuki will most likely eat his fluffy but alive with how you've rubbed off on her.......At least at first that is." He stated, his eternally devious mind gaining great amusement from the possibilities. Meanwhile he had unconsciously started to curl small parts of Krystal's lovely azure mane around his fingers. However his mind also was slightly ill at ease after seeing the vision, having seen his youngest daughter in fact be left partnerless despite her best efforts. This caused him to sigh suddenly, He did have one person he could call on if that came to pass....but it was someone Krystal wouldn't likely be too fond of due to her.......unique supernatural pedigree.

Back
Top Bottom