Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Queen and her Hunter (Krystal_Atem's_Girl x wildwolfking246)

RE: Not all vampires are evil (Krystal_Atem's_Girl x wildwolfking246)

Jasper would deepen the kiss, his tongue teasingly gliding along her teeth and hand rested firmly on her fine ass and the other has delving into her wild mane of blue hair. "Well then mademoiselle, I think you and I might want to slip into something a little more comfortable before we go any further." He teased, squeezing her ass lightly as his other hand slowly and teasingly trailed its' fingers up her spine. "And let you cry no longer my dear little blue haired vixen, I will be there offer you warmth on even the coldest of nights. And indeed we will be again betrothed to each other once more someday." He stated, planting a tender kiss on her forehead as his hands continue to tease her, albeit more gently for the moment. "........Oh crap that means I need to move in with you.......Wasn't planning on having to do that again so quickly." He blurted out suddenly, indeed having only getting settled in his newest of over a half dozen apartments over the last few decades. He had to keep relocating at this weird interval primarily cause what kind of vampire hunter would stupidly stay rooted to one place and willingly be a sitting duck for any vampire seeking revenge against him for the destruction of a loved one or relative.

Krystal smiled, giggling a little. "You don't have to move in here if you don't want to love. I couldn't and wouldn't force you." She said in a soft tone, kissing him and snapping her fingers to make her butler roreck come in. He smiles slightly. "Evening my mistress. Your room is set the way you like it." He stated simply and she judt nodded, shooing him away. Before he closes the door he smirks at jasper. "Good to have you back, Xander-sama." And he walks off, going to the kitchen to make a few more batches of his famous cookies. Krystal giggled a little and squeesed Jasper's hand. She kissed him softly. "I'll tell him later. Now, how about we go to my bedroom, mi amour?" She whispered, smirking mischeviously.

Jasper froze as the butler had come in and somehow had know who he once was. "You......We........have a butler?" He asked still slightly in a daze at what just had occurred. He grabbed her wrist as she began to walk away, "Tell him about what? That I'm not Xander?.....That would be nice." He remarked, a smirk coming to his lips. He twirled her into his arms, her breasts now pressed against his toned chest. "And you are awfully mischievous my dear. Maybe you need to be taught a lesson about not being such a tease to men." He teased before moving her hair aside to place a playful nip on her slender neck. "And I don't mind moving my lovely mademoiselle, after all it would really be coming home won't it?" He asked her in a husky tone. "I am though curious what the bedroom of such a sultry little lady like you my dear has become in my absence." He added, taking her hand to allow her to lead him where she wished them to go.

"Of course we do silly! His name is roreck. He's been my butler since I was a child, many many many years ago." Krystal said, giggling a little. She smirked at Jasper. She knew he was trying to get the upper hand in this sexual game. "He he. He should know better" she thought to herself as she lead him to their room, which to be honest hadn't changed much since he had last been there, aside from her changing the bedding, deciding to go with a deep purple with blue roses embroidered on the bedspread. She smiled, walking to her closet. "You want some of your old pajamas? I couldn't bear to throw them away after..." she trailed off, not really wanting to remember his murder. She was still chasing after that damned vampire. Cain... her own cousin. He killed Xander. It was out of pure jealousy too. Cain was jealous that she was happy and he was stuck as second best. Krystal was the queen, and he was just a noble that nobody cared for. She wondered if Cain would try to kill her, but then she remembered. Vampires can't kill their own flesh and blood. That's why he killed Xander instead. To make her miserable.

He shrugged at her explanation of the butler, who by her words also be a vampire as well. He smirked back at her as he saw that mischievous dominating glean in her eyes.....Things were going to get very interesting. However he did scowl when her voice trailed off, "After Xander's death. Don't delude yourself Krystal, Cain won't get away with that if I have anything to say about it.......He raped my sister and murdered her in front me and my parents' eyes.....That makes me want to see him burned to cinders." He stated with an angry fire to his eyes. He tightly embraced her, "Don't let it badger you anymore dear. Your mate has come back to you and doesn't want to see his alluring little queen keep being haunted by something she couldn't help." He crooned to her in a soothing tone, one hand gently stroking her hair as the other pulled her against his shoulder to comfort her. Cain had now earned a new misdemeanor on the mental rap sheet Jasper kept in his head: Taking him away from Krystal, causing her these years of heartbreak and grief. He sniffed the air as they stood there, the scent of cookies wafting from somewhere near by.

"Roreck's making cookies" she said, smiling lightly. The smell of his cookies could make her feel better in any situation, though having Jasper's arm's around her helped a whole lot. She nodded to her handsome hunter. "I'm not sad anymore mi amour. Anyway, you didn't answer me. Do you want some of your old pajamas?" She asked, still smiling at him and changing into a blue baby doll tuxedo style négligé. It was a quick use of her magic, changing clothes, and she smirked at him. "So, how do I look?" She said, smirking a bit more as she grabbed a white mask from the bedside table, throwing a plastic blue rose dramatically. "I am tuxedo Krystal!" She exclaimed with a giggle, smirking still. She felt better now.

Jasper's mind stopped for a moment at the cheerful mention of cookies. So she was that kind of vampire. "then the answer is yes mademoiselle." He noted, laughing as she now slipped now very playful mood. "You look beautiful obviously miss tuxedo, though you are needing a top hat." He teased before capturing her lips in a quick kiss. "I'm glad to see that your good spirits have returned. I am still curious what my past life wore to bed by the way." He added with a smirk on his face.

Krystal giggled a little and made a top hat appear, putting it on her head before she dug out a pair of monogrammed blue satin striped pajamas. "Compliments of your past self." She said with a giggle, walking over to the adjoining kitchen to get some fruit punch out of her private frig. Krystal poured him some wine and brought it over to him, sipping her fruit punch from a crystal glass with blue dragons on it. She smiled at him. "You can go ahead and put them on, mi amour." She said as she pressed the remote for her stereo, and some smooth love songs Came on, sung by Michael Buble.

Stripes.....It just had to be stripes. "I will, but let me make one modification." He said as she left the room. He muttered a small incantation as she left, the stripes and monogram disappearing as his magic altered the outfit,turning it a shadowy black before putting it on him. He sat down on the bed, setting down his wine before gently pulling here into her lap, "Wine and a lovely woman.....quite the dangerous little combo they make......especially when I have the latter all to myself." He crooned into her ear, nipping the lobe playful before looking at her with a devious smirk as he tossed the top hat aside. "So my vampiric siren, what shall we do now?" He asked coyly before taking a sip of his wine.

Krystal giggled. "Well jasper, I am sure I don't know." She said with a smirk, giving him a small kiss. Normally she would just jump in the sack with someone, but with him it was totally different. With him, she wanted to get to know him first, as she knew he wasn't the same man Xander was. She kissed him again and cuddled close, drawing little hearts on his chest. She really did want to show him her weapons collection, possibly spar. She wondered if she would get pregnant by him. Xander and she had wanted a child so badly, but he was killed before he could give her that. She was curious about what his answer would be about that. "Jasper, what would you do if I got pregnant? I'm just curious." She asked, the curiosity obvious in her eyes as she cuddled closer to him.

He at first laughed as her fingers danced about his chest. However he looked at her with concern when she asked her question to. "Well I honestly can't say for sure, I honestly didn't remember recalling vampires could give birth in the first place." He stated, looking into her eyes before continuing. "But I would stay by you my dear, you've made me at least crave doing that until I breathe my last.........I assume I would be the father of this child you would carry?" He crooned to her, pulling her body tightly against his own. ".......We've talked this in the past.....I think." He added in an unsure tone, the memories of his past life still a bit foggy to him. He lowered the straps of her negligee, planting small nips along her collar bone. He wondered what his vampiric lover was thinking, how she was taking the fact that her beloved at returned but in a very different form as he once was. It was now that he noticed the scent of cookies. This place........ this place was home.
One of his hands slid down to lightly caress one cheek of her lovely ass, "I can only imagine what you would look like as a mother though my dear.....You are already so tempting to even a well disciplined man such as myself.......Baring children might make you too much for most to keep their eyes from." He teased, letting his more lustful side fantasize a bit on what having children would do to his ravishing little minx.

Krystal smiled softly. "I hope so, mi amour. You mean so much to me." She told him softly, pulling him in close for a kiss. It was so soothing to be in his arms again, though he was slightly different from before. Not that she cared one iota. To he he was her soulmate and would always be that no matter what form he took. She continued to draw little hearts on his chest. "Do you ever wonder how full vampires are made? The ones who are bitten are only half vampires, unless bitten by someone like me. Full vampires are born. Its a little known fact." She said, smiling a little. Krystal cuddles close to her lover, thinking about being pregnant too. They had talked of it often before he died. She hoped that he would still find her attractive. She wasn't sure if she thought she would be though.

Jasper nodded at her words, however his eyes became confused as she started to mention the concept of full vampires. "Interesting, but what are the difference between the two then........also why are you bringing this up?" He stated, his hands freezing suddenly. Was she implying.....no she couldn't be. "You're..........not looking to..........turn me are you?" He asked, his tone both confused and a little afraid. Suddenly however, the concept of eternity with her became a very attractive to him........her belong to him until the end of time. "..........later............not now......." He managed, his thoughts catching on something......or rather someone. Cain....... the cold heart demon that took some much from him and from his love. He needed to die before Jasper could contemplate eternity with his soul mate. " We need to tie up one loose end before I'll allow you to turn me mademoiselle.......however you won't like what it is." He said to her, his tone somber but also serious

Krystal smirked. "If you're talking about can, I don't care what you do to him. That bastard deserves to die. Don't worry mi amour, I wouldn't dream of changing you yet. We've only just met again." She told him, hoping to ease his mind. She wouldn't want to push him into something he didn't want to do. That was not the type of person she was. Krystal was a sweet and caring person who took the needs of others before her own. That was why she was first choice as queen. Her subjects knew she would take good care of them because of her motherly personality.

He sighed, "But know this, once he is a smoldering pile of dust then you may do so. I will not endanger you or any of our potential children by allowing that jealous psycho to live." He stated in a stern tone, however he laughed after. "Now where were we." He added, lowering the other strap of her negligee to just below her breast, repeating the light playful nipping he had placed upon the other side of her slender neck. "It is good to be back in your arms my little blood bunny." He crooned to her, pulling her back flat against his toned chest, one hand pulling back her head gently so he could continue to nip at her neck. "Mmm, I'm quite lucky to be able to call you mine dear Krystal. I must wonder though, have all those years alone dulled your dominant spirit." He teased taking a firm but gentle hold on her wrists, pulling them behind her back.

Krystal smirked. "Maybe, maybe not." She chimed, her smirk only widening. She knew it was better to let him have his fun first. They were both very dominant, so she had just learned to let him have his fun first and then take charge. That way, they both got to be dominant. She yawned a little. While Krystal certainly wanted to have sex with him, she was honestly exhausted. She moaned slightly as he nipped at her neck. He had remembered one of her most sensitive spots. Truth be told, not much had changed about him, aside from his appearance. He was still Xander. Not that it mattered. She would have loved him anyway.

He laughed at her response, "Interesting." However he felt her sluggish breathing and movements. "Aw go to sleep dear. I'll go see if I can't get some of Roreck's cookies from him." He crooned into her ear, fixing the straps of her negligee before beginning to lower her against the bed. "I'll be back as quick as I can little vixen." He added, kissing her tenderly before drawing the comforter over her and beginning to move to the bedroom door.

Krystal giggled a little at his comment about roreck's cookies. She knew he would have to give them to him, or Krystal would be angry with him. It wasn't exactly smart to make Krystal angry, and everyone knew it. She was normally very calm, butif provoked, she could destroy cities. It wasn't like she became something akin to the incredible hulk, but more that she was a very practiced magic user, and capable of collapsing buildings with the snap of her dainty pale fingers. Krystal kissed him back, playing with his hair a little, frowning when he left, but knowing he'd be back. She cuddled into the blankets, falling asleep quickly as her hair magically came on done from its bonds. She was exhausted.

Jasper had expected to get the cookies.......but not so easily. Obviously it was good to be the queen in more ways than one. He looked at his lover with a look of confusion as he returned. She was not one to be angered evidently. He stabbed the air with his flat palm, it disappearing into shadows as he fished around for something. He suddenly withdrew his hand, now clutching a small black stone which he gently put on Krystal. His eyes widen as it started to levitate and glow an intense blue. "She has gotten stronger......." Was all he thought to himself as he quickly snatched the stone and thrust his hand once again into the air, putting it back where he last put. He slid into bed beside her, his arms intertwining with her own. "You are quite the little firecracker now madiemoiselle........those years alone have made you stronger." He whispered into her ear, snuggling into her as he too quickly fell asleep.

Krystal snored lightly, talking in her sleep. "Xander, come to bed million amour. I need you!" She sleep whined, grabbing at jasper and pulling him into her. She cuddled close, still snoring lightly. The fierce vampire queen was dead asleep, though she was still quite powerful. When she felt him in her arms, she relaxed. "That's a good boy. You get special treat tomorrow." She seductively said in a Russian accent, snoring away, completely oblivious to the events transpiring around her.

Jasper laughed as she pulled him against her, "Ok my little blood bunny, I'm here." He crooned into her ear, moving her azure mane behind it. He pulled himself upwards in her grip, slowly turning her around until it looked like they were spooning. He snaked his arms up her sides and lightly placed them on her breasts. He relaxed now, nipping her earlobe. "I can't wait to see what it is my little blue vixen." He seductively crooned back in a similar accent, falling deathly silent afterwards. 'Where did that accent come from?' He thought to himself, slightly disturbed by what just happened. He put it out of his mind for the moment, taking off her pajama top and pulling her scantily clad spine against his toned upper body. She was now a dangerous little lady, but he would be her equal in power quite soon. Cain's death was to herald his rebirth as the diarch beside his royal vampiric fiance on the throne of their court. They would rule together, that he was going to make sure.

Krystal slept peacefully for the rest of the night, no more nightmares plagued her. She dreamed about jasper a lot, in particular, their wedding. She saw it as something similar to her first marriage to him, only this time, she was hopeing, praying and pleading with the powers that be to let her have forever with him this time. She couldn't bear to loose him again. Soon Cain would be dead, and they could be happy again. "I love you, xander/jasper" she said in her sleep, her next dreams of having a family with her handsome hunter. She wished with all her might it would mean forever this time. She loved him to much for it to be any less.

Jasper slept soundly.......for the most part. That is if having to recall your sister's death could be consider normal. But he also dream of a better time, of Krystal and of their future. They had both waited too long to find each other, but that didn't matter anymore. He hoped this time around they would have eternity to spend in each other's arms. Soon Cain would be a pile of ash and he would no longer walk upon the mortal plane. "I love you too, my queen." He seemed to reply back to her, his dreams now shifting to the future prospects of his immortal existence. His hands held her body more tightly now, his nose buried in her lovely blue mane. He was meant to be by her side. He loved her far too much to see her be gripped by sorrow and loneliness ever again.

Krystal smiled in her sleep, snoring lightly. She was quite comfortable with jasper at her side. She had hated sleeping alone these past 30 years, so much so, many nights she would wake up crying. Roreck would always have to come in and hug her close, singing her back to sleep. This was no problem for the raven haired demon, as he loved the beautiful vampire queen. He would Lol her to sleep with her favorite black veil brides song, and kiss her hair, sleeping with her the rest of the night. Roreck loves Krystal, but he would not get in the way of her happiness with jasper because of it. He loved her to much to ruin it for her.

Jasper laughed in his sleep, pulling his lover tighter against him. He had felt comfortable sleeping with someone for the first time in years. The years of his new life had been truly lonely with out Krystal. Roreck seemed to be extremely loyal to his lovely queen, maybe even taking care of her in more ways than one during his absence from her side. This thought didn't anger him, but only make him further realize that he belonged at her side. He nibbled on her shoulder in his sleep, somewhere along the way in his dreams coming to believe she was a giant marshmallow. However woke with a start as he bit down. He sighed, wiping his saliva off with his arm before snuggling back into her and falling back asleep.

Back
Top Bottom