Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Few Dark Little Lines (MxF or MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningSpider

Super-Earth
Lines involving me playing the male belong here....

Main Thread Here....

Bullied*
Pairings
MxF, MxM
Cast
The Victim
The Bully
The Devil
Setting
Modern, semi-fantasy
Story
Dimitri has been bullied and picked on throughout his high school career. Sometimes there's no particular reason for this, sometimes people just prey on someone they think will make a good victim, and for years he did. He took the jibes, the snappy comments, sometimes the beatings, until one day he just snaps. Brought to his lowest, he's approached by a mysterious man (or woman) who promises to make his life better at the cost of his soul. So he's given the power to defend himself, and to make the one who's tormented him the most suffer. (Okay... so this is weird for me. I want to play the guy here. I can be convinced to do MxM but I have never done that before... so yeah. Basically, he sells his soul to the devil in exchange for powers, and that corrupts him a whole lot and he ends up fucking up those who fucked him up, could be one particular person or a few. Of course... he'd end up being like the rapist.)

Suspicious***
Pairings
MxF (Or MxM)
Cast
The Teacher (Or Professor)
The Victim
The Friend
Setting
Modern, High school (or college).
Story
MxF Version: A usually timid and rather anti-social girl falls into a deep depression and refuses to tell why. When one day, she doesn't show up to school (or classes) her friend, who has noticed her decent into depression becomes significantly alarmed. The next day, she's found dead in an alley in a neighborhood; murdered and raped. As the investigation in her death moves on and the cops prove to be useless, the friend takes her own steps to figure out what happened and who killed her. It turns out that the culprit is a lot closer than anyone though. When the friend makes the new connection, she may catch the killer or become the next victim. (Basically, the teacher or the professor hides a dark side and ends up raping the first victim -possibly multiple times- then eventually kills her when she gets close to telling her friend what happened. When the friend finds out, she looks into the matter on her own time. Seeing this going in a few directions. It's possible that the friend is taken as well, or murdered, or maybe she prevails. All depends. I'm willing to make the friend and male and possibly having the professor be bisexual, or they could all be male. I'm interested in playing out some sort of MxM dynamic. Blame all the webcomics I've been reading.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom